Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    THANK YOU!!

**** sake, how people don't get this stuff is beyond me. Noirin played a good game, and will make a few quid off the back of this show. So fair play to her. She's a ****ing wagon of the highest degree though, and I'm delighted that she's off my screen.

Wow, I'd have had you down as one of the least likely poker forum posters to be a BB watcher!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Wow, I'd have had you down as one of the least likely poker forum posters to be a BB watcher!

It's my guilty pleasure. Follow it every year (well, watch the hour highlights show a couple of times a week / the rerun of the eviction on a Saturday).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Edit. I've also had a theory that some agents might have advised housemates not to stay until the end, as there could be better money to be made whilst the program is still on air.
    Leave/be evicted halfway through and you get a week of BBBM, a few weeks of magazines etc. Stay until the end, finish 4th and you can end up with nowt.

Spot on, Noirin's earning expectation over the next month or so is huge. But it will diminish rapidly from that point on.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Goose81 wrote: »
    Eh,they were going out before,so im pretty sure he knew that she was their.

I dont know if everyone is aware but he was on the real world on MTV and so was Noireen.

I know he was, but afaik he met Noirin off the set of that programme.

My point is he would have had to go through the same background checks as the rest of the chosen HMs.

BB would have known the connection and realised what they could do with it.

They were both told they were going in.

So do you really think they didn't contact each other to talk scenarios?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

AJ, would that not tell you that Noirín and Issac couldn't have been anything else but a story filler in BB this year?

Aren't they told if they tell anyone they are going in, that BB will remove them from the list.
    I'd be fairly surprised if they aren't allowed tell close family, loved ones etc.
    In fact I'd be surprised if they are not actually 'recommended' to discuss it with their families, find out what family secrets might come out.

They are probably not allowed do NOTW / Heat interviews beforehand though.

• Advertisement

I'd be fairly surprised if they aren't allowed tell close family, loved ones etc.
    In fact I'd be surprised if they are not actually 'recommended' to discuss it with their families, find out what family secrets might come out.

They are probably not allowed do NOTW / Heat interviews beforehand though.

My point being, they both knew they were going in, and had discussed it with each other.

She flirted to high heaven with most of the guys in there, all the while mentioning she loved her ex bf and saying she only did kisses and handshakes???

He arrives in, it was obvious he had been watching before hand, he stuck up for her when Bea had a go.

That let the public know that he was aware of everything.

I guess all I am saying is that it was contrived by BB and it failed, or succeeded, which ever way you chose to look at it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

chilly wrote: »
    One scene got me wondering about just how genuine Noirin & Isaac could be...

It was after the thing with Charlie had kicked up and Isaac had called them all a**holes. Noirin & Isaac were under the duvet outside when she said whispered something like "I can't believe it's gone so wrong. My *mumble* is going to be watching at home going "how the f*** has she screwed this up so badly?"". Isaac replied "what , your ...mother???" and she whispered back "no...my manager".

I don't think she could've been talking about her manager from her job because she seemed quite upset at the time. Is it normal that housemates would have an agent/manager before going into the house?

I'd reckon it was probably her Dunnes manager.

She said sometime ago in the house that she had promised her friends outside that she wasn't gonna have any big brother romances.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hira's exercises....LOL :D

Can't wait for the fitness DVD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If Noirin had promised Isaac and her mates she wouldn't snog anyone on the show then she must've told them she was going in. I thought it was meant to be top secret:confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

So glad those two are gone, when will C4 realise couples on BB don't work??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

My take on it is that Noirin knew that Isaac would make an appearance at some point (based on her obviously over-the-top reaction when he came into the house, and comments earlier in the day - to Freddie and Bea I think).

Add to this her constant waffling about "having fun", "just friends" and how in love she was/is/was/is with her "ex" (while cuddling under duvets with other HMs), and this makes her treatment of Siavash (and to a lesser extent Marcus, Tom and even Sree) even more dispicable, as Siavash is a genuinely nice guy, and Marcus's only mistake was believing her (Sree is just an idiot regardless :p).

I would not be at ALL surprised if the entire storyline was staged between her, Isaac and BB in an attempt to win back an obviously falling audience. No doubt now there'll be all the "inside details" tabloid interviews over the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

Personally I'm glad she's gone, and that she's taken Isaac with her. The only thing now is that with her out of the house, what else is there really to watch? Bea **** stirring as she has from the start? Lisa sitting at the bus stop? Charlie and Rodrigo's will-they-won't-they adventures? Hira's er... "excercises"? I'd be surprised if the show makes it to the end of it's run this year, and either way I'd be very surprised if Siavash doesn't win now.

Enjoy it while it lasts cause I don't think BB will be back next year - a bunch of mostly dull housemates, and contrived "twists" by BB by inserting new HM's, boyfriends and exes (most of whom have walked now anyway!) does not equal good TV, or more importantly for the producers - good ratings and advertising revenue!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The selection process has been awful this year, how in gods name did they think Hira would be an interesting housemate, was it just so they didnt look racist or what, also David, Sophie, Kris etc, dull dull dull, nastier people required, they dont make em like they used to imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sooo, Hira to win then?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Stray Cat

What a lame Ass is Issac! Watching him with Davina on Big Mouth he came across very defensive and up his own ass! Noreen looked very very uncomfortable with him,apparently all he does now is do the pub trail signing autographs after being on MTV's real world.
    Freddy to win Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Why do Noirin and Isaac want Charlie to win? They both said he had a good cause, does anyone know what it is?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why do Noirin and Isaac want Charlie to win? They both said he had a good cause, does anyone know what it is?:)

His Mum is not well - in a coma I believe so the prize money would help pay for her care.

Oh thats awful, I hope he wins now to!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I'd say its probably safe to say Charlie is a shoo-in to win it..

As long as he doesn't come up in 1 on 1 situation with certain housemates(lets say dogface/siavash/halfwit) in the next few weeks.

IMO not many people feel strongly enough against him to vote him out from of a group of people.

If he doesn't win, I'd say whoever does win will probably donate some money to his cause....

...well, provided Lisa doesn't win I mean:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a159926/charlie-nearly-died-after-attack.html

Better reason than most of the rest of them to win I suppose:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2467893/Charlies-mum-in-a-coma-Big-Brother.html

Heres a more detailed link to the story about Charlie's mum....
    Very sad, bless him:(

• Advertisement

Well apart from the awful situation with his Mum Charlie is still my fav to win! He's the only one that makes me laugh! ...oh and Hira when she sings!!!
    Ya lisa needs to be voted out now....cant stand her, she's so mean and bitchy...I wanna take away all her cigs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What the hell was David talking about with that whole Grease crap? He absolutely went on a massive rant! I have to say i didnt like to see the way they were all chatting in the bathroom and all that diary room stuff, im not Noirin's biggest fan but i thought it was a little harsh.

Wow Lloyd im absolutely shocked at your apperance here but welcome :D last one as AJ said to see here.

Another walkout what a load of shíte its fcuking stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

white.pngofficiallBBHalfwit will not be returning to the Big Brother house due to his condition.

white.pngofficiallBBHalfwit Rushed to Hospital Due to Someone On The Outisde Throwing an Object on the Outside. Ill keep you updated

is it true???

white.pngofficiallBBHalfwit will not be returning to the Big Brother house due to his condition.

white.pngofficiallBBHalfwit Rushed to Hospital Due to Someone On The Outisde Throwing an Object on the Outside. Ill keep you updated

is it true???

I don't think it's true, the person who posted that "officallBB" has nothing to do with BB.

The genuine "officialBB" uses one I not two.
    According to threads in DS.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Jesus thats awful about Charlie's mother, poor guy, id find it hard to anything if i was in his position.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Jesus thats awful about Charlie's mother, poor guy, id find it hard to anything if i was in his position.

It's a shame, and fair play to him for not mentioning it in there, you know for the sympathy vote.

At the moment I really want Charlie to win, he reminds me of Brian Dowling.
    He seldom had a bad word to say about any of his HMs and he was funny.

I am really liking Charlie and Rodrigo's fights and the way not long after it's like nothing happened.:D

Is Hira actually in the house?
    Or is she an exercising hologram?

Every time there is a conversation going on in the garden, there she is in the background jumping up and down and side to flippen side.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

More i see of Bea the more i dislike her seriously Siavash doesnt want to take back the earrings and she tries to rob them for herself!!!!

Bea is a shit stirrer, but we need HMs like her to make it watchable. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Yeah this is true Bea is very irratating but your right she does make it interesting to watch!!!! If she went too it would be a boring place!!!

Advertisement