Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I can't stand Sophia but I enjoy BB more when there are annoying people in it. Freddie has such a ridiculously silly sleepy face...with the new dyed beard and stuff he looks like the chef on the front of the Chef sauce bottle. Dunno how Sophie could bear him stroking her neck.. shudder!!! Still I'd prefer him to stay as he's made me laugh, with his strange horribleness and all the singing. Again I'm finding creepy Sree very amusing. I find that strong indian accent really funny and the way he puts things. Don't want him to go just yet.
    Angel looks like a suicidal heroin addict, her constant misery is getting on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Anyone know what happened to Sree?
    His is bleeding from a cut above his eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Freddie v Sophia.

One of the golden rules of first month evictions in BB seems to be that when its a Male v Female situation that the woman always goes.
    Being a Coloured Female seems even more of a hindrance, from Amma to Adele and Vanessa and Charley, they just lose these contests. I'm not sure a Black female has ever survived one of these contests unless its been a 'everyone in the house is up' situation.

So any Sophia fans out there shouldn't be too hopeful. Probably doesn't help thats she is up against someone who doesn't seem too objectionable. Though Freddie is probably tough enough to live with it!

I'm always an ep behind the highlights this week :( so just seeing Sree's carry on Tuesdays highlights now. I don't know the exact dialogue but something along the lines of 'You look a bit sad, come here and sit on my lap'. Wow, just wow. And then he groped her. Weird guy.

He's a creep AJ, he is like a spider crawling all over the girls.
    And it really makes my (and theirs) skin crawl.
    Thats why I can't understand why he wasn't up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Didn't notice H

I'm always an ep behind the highlights this week :( so just seeing Sree's carry on Tuesdays highlights now. I don't know the exact dialogue but something along the lines of 'You look a bit sad, come here and sit on my lap'. Wow, just wow. And then he groped her. Weird guy.
    What is weird about him is he said to some of the others '' I come from a strict background '' yet he obiously doesn't understand western protocall regards physical contact with women ie, you dont touch .( least not uninvited in public )

Now iif it's just innocence on his behalf you could understand but any western guy doing same stuff would be told were to go .

Then he dislikes some of the other BB peoples comments but moves from one to the other like he thinks people are really stupid ......guys a joke LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Latchy wrote: »
    Now iif it's just innocence on his behalf you could understand but any western guy doing same stuff would be told were to go .

I was thinking about this, and you are sort of correct / sort of wrong, I think.

Remember that 'cheeky chap' Sunderland guy Liam a few years ago (BrianBelo and Samandas year). Now he was playful and gropey, and a wee bit of a predator as well but he had enough charm to get away it.

Maybe the difference is that Sree drags them 'offside' and is much more deep in his chatting up. Someone needs to quickly teach him flirting.

I was thinking about this, and you are sort of correct / sort of wrong, I think.

Remember that 'cheeky chap' Sunderland guy Liam a few years ago (BrianBelo and Samandas year). Now he was playful and gropey, and a wee bit of a predator as well but he had enough charm to get away it.

Maybe the difference is that Sree drags them 'offside' and is much more deep in his chatting up. Someone needs to quickly teach him flirting.

Have you seen this?;)

Ginny wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmm Sree a faker???
    Anyone think his allso innocent act is just that?

Think ( if memory serves me ) the difference is Liam had the girls coming onto him first and didn't just dive in with the feely stuff .He wrestled and played around with a few of the girls in there but think the younger ones saw him as thier protector .He was also aware of how far to go .

Shree is very ameturish in his flirting skills and it shows .

Have you seen this?;)
    Only saw this now . I know it's a bit of fun but those girls wern't actually stopping him ( or other guy ) mauling them .

Thing is , he might be seeing how far he can get away in the BB house .Guys a perve

Wouldnt like to be watching him around any daughter of mine tbh LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

There are now TWO creeps in the house! Ugh my skin was crawling last night watching Freddie stroke Sophie's neck, I actually felt so sorry for her, it was sooo uncomfortable and awkward. I was liking Freddie but that put me right off him.

I still want Sophia to go though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

How do people still not get it after all these years, one of the main things you have to do in BB is to nominate, going into the diary room and acting like you dont know what to do :mad:

Noirinn saying she thinks that Tracy (Lisa) is going to win LOL :pac:

Sree acting all shy and innocaent before going into nominate and then boom no probs in there, sly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't stand Sophia but I enjoy BB more when there are annoying people in it. Freddie has such a ridiculously silly sleepy face...with the new dyed beard and stuff he looks like the chef on the front of the Chef sauce bottle. Dunno how Sophie could bear him stroking her neck.. shudder!!! Still I'd prefer him to stay as he's made me laugh, with his strange horribleness and all the singing. Again I'm finding creepy Sree very amusing. I find that strong indian accent really funny and the way he puts things. Don't want him to go just yet.
    Angel looks like a suicidal heroin addict, her constant misery is getting on my nerves.

That is very funny.

lol :)

DS:
    Sree had to see a doctor in the Diary Room last night after Charlie accidentally hit him with a skipping rope, leaving him with a deep cut just above his eye.

The housemates were playing a game with the rope when Sree was struck as it swung round. Blood started dripping from his head as Marcus and Angel quickly came to his aid.

He went to the Diary Room to have it cleaned up, and later returned to have it treated. The student union president was also given tablets for the pain.

The incident was a frequent topic of conversation for the rest of the evening. Chatting in the living room, Sree later told Noirin he had saved her "like a hero" by taking the hit instead of her.

"Thank you for saving my face," she replied, adding: "It's lucky it didn't hit his eye."

Charlie later panicked Sree by telling him he had concussion, to which Sophie remarked: "You can die from concussion, can't you?"

So that's what happened.
    Sree calling himself a hero, how up yourself can you get.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Paddy power have Sophia at 1/14 and Freddie at 6/1. Is it even worth it putting on some money?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

He called himself a hero? Gimme strength!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

OH FFS did Freddie not talking to Sree yesterday not calm him down?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ugh i dont know who id want to stay out of those two, if he goes, we wont get to see him develop his creepy side more and get hated for it, if she goes, the arguments go too. meh. must be the quickest hero to zero ever though for her, she was possibly the only one fully cheered on the way in?!

True, the wrong two are up entertainment wise but I reckon Sree will get really creepy very soon.
    He thinks he has most of the HMs in his pocket so to speak and because he wasn't up he will think he's on easy street.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Nothing like a bit of BB sh*t stirring!
    ow many years has Big Brother been going? How long has the rule about discussing nominations been in place?! BB today informed housemates that they were to be punished for discussing nominations, but rather than call the offenders to the Diary Room, BB simply ratted them out to the entire group. Hee hee. Sophia was one of the HMs on the receiving end of BB's evil plan, and her face was a picture as she listened to this announcement: "Yesterday, at 11.41pm, in a conversation with Siavash, Sophia said, ‘If I don’t go I’ll tell you this, I’m voting for the leader every week, do you know what I mean?’" Saffia quickly gave a sharp laugh, before BB continued, "'She needs to go, she needs to go. There’s nothing exciting about her. Without Charlie and thingy, where is she?’" Cringe!! Saffia then turned to Sophia and asked, "So, if Charlie wasn’t here, I’d be boring?" Sophia, to her credit, didn't try to wriggle out of it, simply retorting with, "Yeah, I think you’re boring!" The group was then informed that everything on the shopping list would be doubled in price. No food and lots of bitching? Excellent!

Update: Saffia is now lying in bed crying, telling Angel she wants to leave because "I feel guilty speaking to certain people". She says she doesn't care about what Sophia said. We beg to differ...

From http://www.heatworld.com/Article/10917/Big-Brother/Naughty-Big-Brother-is-stirring-things-up...-Tee-hee!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

True, the wrong two are up entertainment wise but I reckon Sree will get really creepy very soon.
    He thinks he has most of the HMs in his pocket so to speak and because he wasn't up he will think he's on easy street.
    i was talking about halfwits creepiness .

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    i was talking about halfwits creepiness .
    I know you were zuroph, that's what I meant about the wrong two are up.
    If halfwit goes we will see Sree getting creepier than he is at the moment.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Saffia has left the BB house :eek:

She has ? wonder if it's because she's missing her two kids ?

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Saffia has left the BB house :eek:
    Most likely something to do with this.

DS:
    Saffia has confronted Sophia after she labelled her "boring".

Earlier today, Big Brother punished the housemates after Sophia broke the rules by discussing her desire to nominate Saffia "every week".

Following a spat of bickering, in which Sophia tagged the beauty consultant "boring" when she's not with Charlie, the pair continued to disagree in the garden.

"Yeah, you're boring," Sophia told Saffia. "I don't know why you expect me to deny it."

Shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders, Saffia smiled wryly, saying: "Oh, I don't expect that from you.
    I know what I expect from you. When you get out, you'll see what I've said in the Diary Room."

While Sophia continued to talk over her, Saffia declared: "I don't wish to spend my time with you."

Increasingly agitated, Sophia then confessed: "Look, I was only going to come over and discuss what I said about you if I became a housemate."

Saffia countered: "Well why didn't you come and discuss it with me? You're a housemate now."

"Well, how can this be resolved?" Sophia replied. "If someone's boring, how can that be resolved?"

The girls then carried on arguing over who should be the first to leave.

She left at 8.20 pm this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

I had a feeling it had something to do with Sophia

C4:
    Tonight, after eight days in the house, Saffia decided it was time to leave the Big Brother house. At 8.20pm Saffia came to the Diary Room and left the house.

Saffia's good-bye and her reasons for leaving will be shown in Friday night's highlights during the live eviction show.

Saffia's walk-out will not affect tomorrow's eviction between Halfwit or Sophia.

So within 9 days 3 HMs will have gone.
    I bet they have more to go in though, they usually do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She shouldn't have satisfied Sophia to go. Crazy little witch:mad:. My mother and mother in law can't tell the difference between all the sophie type names - at least that's one less to confuse them. Hope a normal straight man takes Saffia's place. Enough purty ladies but not enough men to go round....but then again all it needs is one for them to fight over:). What's up with Sophie with her getting all soapy with Cairon then letting Creepy halfwit to stroke her neck and then tickling Kris's back? Mad for a man that young one.
    Ps Halfwit is going to take this very hard I think, bit unbalanced methinks:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ha the face on halfwit when the girls were doing their exercises! He was loving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh Sophia going a - whisperin' to Half wit and he got up to spike his hair! Then she went a - whisperin' to Slapdash - I think she is getting a bit worried....

• Advertisement

Halfwit looks the image of Derren Brown in the DR just now.:pac:

Advertisement