Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Miap wrote: »
    More i see of Bea the more i dislike her seriously Siavash doesnt want to take back the earrings and she tries to rob them for herself!!!!

I think it's more that she knows how rubbish it is of Noirín to have kept them like everything's hunky dory. And that Siavash wanted them back but didn't want to cause a scene about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Great advice there from Marcus to Siavash.
    Marcus: "Just soldier through it"

For Gods sake, coming form the guy who walked around impersonating a duvet when he was upset.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Ah poor Siavash felt sorry for him there he just wants them all to stop talking about it!!!And of course they are all doing nothing but talking bout the whole thing!!!
    Team Marcus....Give me a break, next week shel be giving out cos hes trying to give her cuddles and hang out of her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Dont know if its rea or fake but if its real wow hes a real nice guy!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

I'd say it's fake,tbh I couldn't care less.
    Story for BBLB tomorrow maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Wow, Noirin.
    Siavash does an admirable thing telling Isaac that he did the right thing to come over and she is like "whats that supposed to mean?":mad:
    BITCH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I had to laugh at Noirin calling Bea a drama queen, could she not see the irony? :D

Wow, Noirin.
    Siavash does an admirable thing telling Isaac that he did the right thing to come over and she is like "whats that supposed to mean?":mad:
    BITCH!

Actually, I think "THICK!" would be more appropriate there ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I think if they showed half of this footage last night Noirin would still be in there, people would have voted marcus out just to piss Bea off..... what a aggggghhhh... cant swear on this thread :)
    Bea is an absolute B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

He's the irrepressible dark horse.................

Christ almighty, what a numptee:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Better be careful what I say about Bea...it's only a game after all will be what I am told :pac:

Nominations will be tough to call this week. Hira maybe as she does nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Although in fairness to Marcus it has probably been fairly
    dark under that duvet for the past week and his ponytail does resemble that of a horse so his nickname of "irrepressible dark horse" doesn't seem that farfetched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I suppose the part of being irrepressible probably stems from the fact that the lad can't take no for an answer and will plug on regardless, bless him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Wow, tumbleweed since the cailin left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Noirin and Isaac going and Marcus staying isn't making for great tv at the moment. Bea is gonna have to ratchet up her conniving side to make it more entertaining.

Who can she target next though? Maybe she'll go after Lisa... Actually, there is a very real chance that Lisa will finally go up for eviction this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I wish Isaac would have stayed on, I think he could have been an interesting housemate.

DS:
    Big Brother staff have threatened to walk out of the show, rumours suggest.

According to the Daily Star, two senior backroom staff announced that they were leaving the show's production company Endemol, prompting urgent talks.

Sources reported that other employees would follow and added that there was low morale.

"Morale amongst the team is at rock bottom," one source told the newspaper. "They feel strangled and handcuffed by Channel 4."

The source continued: "They have started to panic over some of the things going on in the BB house. Added to this, some of those in the house have been a complete nightmare to deal with."

Well,I don't know what to make of that.:pac:

Interesting! What would the BB staff be feeling bad about, I wonder? Could it be the fact that C4 decides who they want out each week and make sure the production staff show that person in a bad edit all week?

It's a strange thing to say alright, I presume Marcus is one of the Nightmare HMs they are talking about.
    He hasn't let BB get the better of him in the DR yet.:pac:

Well, they took the housemates tokens off him when he smashed up the quiz board.

Sure how can you win in an argument against someone that is mentally unhinged?

• Advertisement

I'm talking about when BB ask him something, he turns it back on them.
    He ties them up in knots in the DR.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched last night's. I found it uncomfortable the way Noirin just left without anyone saying goodbye, I know she didn't exactly run around hugging everyone herself but I wasn't surprised after them all ganging up.
    I didn't like the whole 'save Marcus' protest.....it was bad form. She was careless with Siavash's feelings and an irritating flirt but in all the years of BBs but I don't remember housemates ganging up on anyone like that before, even when incredibly horrible people were up like Grace and Charlie. That feeble reason she gave (that they really cared about Marcus etc) was ridiculous:mad:.
    Sophie hated Marcus and was always giving out about him. Noirin confided in her a lot which was a bad idea because she was rarely kept shtum - what was she at running in to sing Marcus' praises?
    Bea looked like a cat that had got the cream when Noirin's name was called. I hope she realises it had nothing to do with her interference why she went, more to do with huge public sympathy for Siavash. What a bitch she's become. If It was just that she was angry with Noirin 'cos she cared about Siavash it'd be different but I don't believe it for a minute.
    Oh...I nearly puked my guts up watching Marcus in the diary room, what a pile of sh*te he talks! Does he really think that the public like him? What was the vote percentage does anyone know?

Yeah, the pro-Marcus protest was really anti-social. I think this years contestants are definitely the dregs of the other shows. I hate hearing people being booed, but I really hope Marcus gets the worst level of booing all series for the way he behaved about the Noirin thing. The rest of them are just as bad. The only one I liked after that day was Charlie, for not getting involved and telling Noirin and Isaac what was going on. The rest of it was indeed very uncomfortable to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

It's a strange thing to say alright, I presume Marcus is one of the Nightmare HMs they are talking about.
    He hasn't let BB get the better of him in the DR yet.:pac:

Probably because it's hard to argue with a petulant child.

I'm talking about when BB ask him something, he turns it back on them.
    He ties them up in knots in the DR.:pac:

Yeah, I'd say it's getting to them, but enough to make them feel uncomfortbale with their job? I'd say it's something a bit deeper than that.

Marcus does need to lay off a little though, he can be very irritating to watch. The time he broke the quiz set was cringe-worthy to watch.

I think it was fake. An attempt to gain some public sympathy for Noirin perhaps? If so, it was decent of him to portray himself as a total d*ckhead so people in the streets wouldn't throw stuff at her.

Yeah, I'd say it's getting to them, but enough to make them feel uncomfortbale with their job? I'd say it's something a bit deeper than that.

Marcus does need to lay off a little though, he can be very irritating to watch. The time he broke the quiz set was cringe-worthy to watch.
    I dislike Marcus passionately! Horrible ignorant horrible disgusting horrible horrible hairy horrible man!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I haven't watched in a few days as im getting quite pissed off with it now, i couldn't bare to see that disgusting creep gloating because he didn't get evicted, also i wouldnt have liked to seen the other housemates gang up on Noirin over something which is actually not much of a big deal, sounds a bit like bullying and ultra childish to me.

I haven't watched in a few days as im getting quite pissed off with it now, i couldn't bare to see that disgusting creep gloating because he didn't get evicted, also i wouldnt have liked to seen the other housemates gang up on Noirin over something which is actually not much of a big deal, sounds a bit like bullying and ultra childish to me.

Actually, maybe it was the ganging up on Noirin that the BB staff were incomfortable with. That shouldn't have been allowed to happen, and BB should have challenged the other housemates to take a deep look at themselves and their behaviour over that.

Wow, Ann, jump off the fence there and tell us how you really feel! :pac:

• Advertisement

He was in the diary room at the end and he was gloating so much you wouldn't believe, he actually believes people like him. It was worse than that time he gave the 'I am so cool' speech. It was unbearable to behold:(.

Advertisement