Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Actually, maybe it was the ganging up on Noirin that the BB staff were incomfortable with. That shouldn't have been allowed to happen, and BB should have challenged the other housemates to take a deep look at themselves and their behaviour over that.

Wow, Ann, jump off the fence there and tell us how you really feel! :pac:
    :D:D:D...yeah I'm quite highly strung. I was p*ssed off with Noirin over the Siavash thing but I've disliked Marcus from the beginning. I'd love 5mins to scream at him...
    'Listen f*ckface....Noirin persistently told you she didn't fancy you, she did nothing to you you stupid d*ckhead w*nker!!! She did fancy Siavash, they kissed and cuddled....you're in totally different boats. She had a surge of negative public feeling this week 'cos people like Siavash, people have hated you since you started leering and sleazing all over Noirin, you're not the tiniest bit cool, you're a horrible creepy man:mad:.

I feel better now:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

My sentiments exactly Ann, although in fairness he "was born to be the man".

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

My God that Bea knows what she is doing.
    I think Halfwit will end up blowing his chances with the public by siding with her.

Row between Bea and David.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2ec8ae736502effa1098d5cdcb2730df/play.c4

Part 2
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/acc4ee9d3135d0fb2bc029301b86f2de/play.c4

I have never seen David as a bully, isn't she brilliant at twisting things to make herself out to be a victim.:eek:

Fair played to Dave for keeping his cool, mature and measured, shame he's mates with gollum though. Bea has to be inbred, she's about 7 foot 4 and her eyes are too close together, i'm 90 percent sure she has webbed feet too.

Fair played to Dave for keeping his cool, mature and measured, shame he's mates with gollum though. Bea has to be inbred, she's about 7 foot 4 and her eyes are too close together, i'm 90 percent sure she has webbed feet too.

Haha, she is a bit too good at it though, almost like she does it for a living.
    Isn't this years BB Theme " Everything is not as it Seems"
    Hmm,I wonder.:pac:

• Advertisement

I dunno, i know plenty of people particularly women who pull stunts like that quite regularly plenty of unpaid Abbey actors out there! Shame Freddie comes off looking bad in this because of his loyalty to someone who isn't quite as free loving as she likes to think she is, well it's 50% loyalty 50% wanting to get into her kacks!! :pac:

DS:
    Bea has run around to every housemate bemoaning David.

Following on from their argument surrounding her accusation that he had stolen butter, Bea ran out of the living room to complain to the other housemates about David's "horrible" behaviour.

Her initial complaint fell on deaf ears when she approached Rodrigo about David's "bullying" behaviour. A bemused Rodrigo just laughed at her, prompting her to find Freddie.

Freddie decided to go and confront David, while Bea moved out into the garden to tell Hira and Sophie while they were exercising.

Their lack of response spurred her into finding Marcus, where she said that while David had started out a nice housemate, he had changed to anything but.

Eventually she returned to the kitchen to challenge David once more.

"I think you're a bully, David," she moaned.

A confused David could only say that he couldn't believe what she was saying, before speaking to Lisa once more about the situation.

I can see her being nominated and up this week, the other HMs are getting fed up with her, and I think if Halfwit keeps siding with her he will be up as well.

I don't particularly like David but no way did he deserve that kind of attack on his character.
    I think it's his voice that puts me off him, it grates on my ears having to listen to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭ronrar

Bea is going to try her best to get David and Lisa up.

It seems like she has already started on David. I expect to see her bitching about both of them and stirring it all week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

My God that Bea knows what she is doing.
    I think Halfwit will end up blowing his chances with the public by siding with her.

Row between Bea and David.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2ec8ae736502effa1098d5cdcb2730df/play.c4

Part 2
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/acc4ee9d3135d0fb2bc029301b86f2de/play.c4

I have never seen David as a bully, isn't she brilliant at twisting things to make herself out to be a victim.:eek:

Score! :D I asked on Friday for her to focus on David and Lisa. One down, one to go. :pac:

I can see it backfiring in a big way.
    She comes out of that little episode the worst.

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Score! :D I asked on Friday for her to focus on David and Lisa. One down, one to go. :pac:

Whats the point though if she acts like a clown? If you come out of an arguement making Lisa not look bad you're obviously going about things the wrong way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I can see it backfiring in a big way.
    She comes out of that little episode the worst.
    Whats the point though if she acts like a clown? If you come out of an arguement making Lisa not look bad you're obviously going about things the wrong way.

Really? Nuts, I didn't care for David's attitude towards Siavash, I was really hoping Bea could have weaved her manipulative magic again. :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I've been convinced more than once that Bea is an Agent Provacateur on the Endomol payroll, she's incredibly good at stirring it up.

Though I suspect her secret would have been outed by now if it was true.
    Also I don't think the people who run the program have the level of advanced thinking and organisation needed to pull off that sort of scam, judging by their pathetic attempts at secret tasks and hidden houses over the last few years.

I've been convinced more than once that Bea is an Agent Provacateur on the Endomol payroll, she's incredibly good at stirring it up.

Though I suspect her secret would have been outed by now if it was true.
    Also I don't think the people who run the program have the level of advanced thinking and organisation needed to pull off that sort of scam, judging by their pathetic attempts at secret tasks and hidden houses over the last few years.

She reminds me of the psychologist's BB do have on, you know when they are talking about how HMs can be wound up and what their reactions would be in certain situations.

Bea just seems to know exactly what to say and who to say it to for maximum effect.
    Then twists it so she looks like the little miss innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Heh, Bea just totally snubbed Freddie there.

Is Marcus meditating?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sounds like David has cottoned on to what Bea is doing - from what he was saying in the Diary Room. He seems to be somewhat intimidated by what he sees as her superior vocabulary. I don't think she is specially intelligent - educated certainly - but not overly smart.

Hira to win:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Alice1 wrote: »

WHAT:confused:

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sounds like David has cottoned on to what Bea is doing - from what he was saying in the Diary Room. He seems to be somewhat intimidated by what he sees as her superior vocabulary. I don't think she is specially intelligent - educated certainly - but not overly smart.

No way is a hologram going to win BB.:D

Oh deff'nally Hira to win - she is sooo interesting and funny and diverse and intelligent and insightful.......

• Advertisement

Hehe, Freddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

haha well done freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Oh look it's David the gimp

Charlie was very funny, what a way to clear the room.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

oh dear, freddie is back in cloud cuckoo land.

Oh god...Freddie's going to make a right idiot of himself...

He's falling into the Siavash trap..

Yeah, I'm not sure the plan's working on Bea..

What is Hira doing while Halfwit is singing.
    That girl is weird.:D

Oh sheeet, an' she doesn't even like him!

You don't suppose he has the ability to become a Sree do you?

• Advertisement

I'm speechless.
    Hira was really into that.:eek:
    I lolled.

Advertisement