Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Glad Hira won!

Didn't hear all of Freddie's song, had to leave the room to get some tissue to mop the blood out of my ears

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

fintonie wrote: »
    I dont think its lisas fault shes got maula tits

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Bea just bitches about everyone. she's not doing herself any favours. 2 faced bitch because she denies it then when confronted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Bea just bitches about everyone. she's not doing herself any favours. 2 faced bitch because she denies it then when confronted.

yeh i really got a bea in me bonnet bout her oooooooooooooooo hands round neck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel better now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

Halfwit is such a wanker. He is so embarrassing to watch. His "song" was just cringe worthy. I really hope Bea gets the courage to tell him, in the most cruel way ever, that he's not her type.

At some point he's thought just about every girl in the house was attracted to him. He's irriating, foolish, ignorant and arrogant.

I really hop Bea just crushes him.

"Um, Freddie, listen I've just been being polite but I wouldn't date you if I had AIDS"

• Advertisement

weird wrote: »
    Halfwit is such a wanker. He is so embarrassing to watch. His "song" was just cringe worthy. I really hope Bea gets the courage to tell him, in the most cruel way ever, that he's not her type.

At some point he's thought just about every girl in the house was attracted to him. He's irriating, foolish, ignorant and arrogant.

I really hop Bea just crushes him.

"Um, Freddie, listen I've just been being polite but I wouldn't date you if I had AIDS"

Wow.

He's irritating, for sure. I can't agree with the arrogant and ignorant bit though. He's far from either of those.

The rest I would consider a bit strong. But that's just me.

Freddie, Marcus and Siavash are pathetic now. They've become part of a little group of sad men that have become obsessed with women that are not interested in them.

The only housemates not in a group and worth watching now are Sophie, Hira, Rodrigo, Charlie and I'm considering maybe David also.

Is it my imagination or does Lisa bring out the absolute worst in whoever gets close to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

So Siavash is not going to nominate, bet if he doesn't the other HMs will be punished instead of him.

So Siavash is not going to nominate, bet if he doesn't the other HMs will be punished instead of him.

Good, put 'em all up for eviction and get rid of two of them - Marcus and Bea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

fintonie: Start using english and spelling out full words, please. I've had 2 reported posts about you already tonight.

From the charter:
    No TXT SPK (please use full words and sentences)

Thanks.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Glad Hira won!

Didn't hear all of Freddie's song, had to leave the room to get some tissue to mop the blood out of my ears

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Actually I have given fintonie a 1 week vacation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Must say ive never disliked a HM as much as Bea. I think its the arrogance that gets me, total bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'm only catching up now but what is Halfwits problem about the fire extinguisher? When they were 'revolting' a few weeks ago he was in the middle of them when they were spraying the fire extinguishers!:confused:

Hiras performance was hilarious! She was so into it!

Halfwit is beginning to annoy me now with the way he is acting with Bea!

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Must say ive never disliked a HM as much as Bea. I think its the arrogance that gets me, total bitch.

I feel the same way,but she needs to stay in there.

I don't think I would be still watching Marcus and his duvet impressions,( although I love it when BB can't get the better of him in the DR) or Halfwit who seems to think he could bed anyone he fancies in there if only they were on the outside.:rolleyes: (mammy and daddy's manor must give him a lot of pulling power).

Lisa's smoking at the bus stop makes me want BB to have a real bus pull up and put her on it, to the road to nowhere.:mad:

I feel sorry for David but I don't really like him.
    Hira is a hologram, I'm convinced of it.

Siavash should pull himself together and remember it is a game show, he is letting it get him down.
    (It's getting me down too,so I suppose I can't blame him).

Charlie and Rodrigo are gas the way they row and make up, and I want Charlie to win.:pac:

Oh yes and Sophie, she could stand a chance if she just forgot about Kris and started having fun.

I think Bea needs to stay too. I don't particularly like her, but she's not aggravating me enough to want her gone and risk losing the one bit of potential drama that's still in there.

I don't really like David. I think it's because he's getting so in with Lisa...that just loses me completely I'm afraid. He's the new Karly :(

I'd love to see Siavash come out of his shell again. I'm not sure what would make that happen, but hopefully it will.

How the hell did David get all those jelly sweets in his mouth.:eek:

How the hell did David get all those jelly sweets in his mouth.:eek:

I had to stop watching that. I was feeling quite sick :(

Tune in in about an hour to see them all completely comatose from the post-sugar crash!

I've heard it all now.....
    Bea who said Noirin was a hussey and Freddie was sleazy has just announced to Marcus, Charlie and Siavash that she is very good at deep throating.....:eek:

This from the girl who on the earlier HL show was thinking of giving a 2 min talk on "etiquette":rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I think Bea needs to stay too. I don't particularly like her, but she's not aggravating me enough to want her gone and risk losing the one bit of potential drama that's still in there.

I don't really like David. I think it's because he's getting so in with Lisa...that just loses me completely I'm afraid. He's the new Karly :(

I'd love to see Siavash come out of his shell again. I'm not sure what would make that happen, but hopefully it will.

Must agree with you about Bea, she is certainly more entertaining to watch with her antics....I'm very interested to see how she continues to handle Freddie as he is starting to get on her nerves.

On Live Feed:

Bea: I don't like science-fiction because it distracts people from what's important.

I wonder does she realise where she is. The Big Brother house doesn't exactly promote all that's important, does it?

Oh, also.

Bea: There's no such thing as aliens. There's no water on any other planet. There's no American flag on the moon. And there's not enough wind on the moon to make a flag flap.

And basically she said that we shouldn't be bothered with space until we get our own planet sorted out first.

I'm highly amused.

Another thing that annoys me immensely is when Marcus keeps saying

"and things like that"

or

"and stuff like that"

at the end of most of his sentences....

It's driving me nuts:mad:

LOL
    Marcus and Bea have a big serious discussion on governments etc and Charlie, bless him blowing bubbles thru' a straw into his beer:D

Charlie is not looking too good, he looks like he's about to throw up.

Oh,wait..
    he's been listening to Bea.

God, she is good. She has managed to more or less shut Marcus up in a discussion:)

I think that's a first for him

Did anyone else notice Marcus clamp his eye with that hair clamp thingy he's playing with earlier? He LITERALLY wanted to poke his eye out while listening to her.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

i for one cannot be bothered with the bea one....boring pain in the hole trouble maker....i realy think i want her out this week.....any thoughts on who's going up??

Jeez, listening to her is just hilarious. She really does think she's the most intelligent person in there.
    I was just thinking there how would she have dealt with being in the same BB that Kinga was in...
    Can you imagine the mismatch that would have been?:eek:

It sounds to me like she is qouting directly from her psychology text book...Marcus cannot compete with her at all

• Advertisement

Would imagine Bea'll be up anyway. The second one is tougher. Maybe David or Lisa.

Advertisement