Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Would imagine Bea'll be up anyway. The second one is tougher. Maybe David or Lisa.

I think David, Lisa, Hira will put Bea up but do you think others will to?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Would imagine Bea'll be up anyway. The second one is tougher. Maybe David or Lisa.
    I agree with Bea, however it depends on how BB portray David and Lisa.

David handled himself very well when Bea tried to draw him into an argument, but at the same time Lisa was very nice to him, and went out of her way to make him feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think David, Lisa, Hira will put Bea up but do you think others will to?

I would add Siavash to that. And Sophie, maybe. Not sure about Hira to be honest. I know nothing about how she feels about other housemates. Although she was close to Noirín so perhaps because of that.

I agree with Bea, however it depends on how BB portray David and Lisa.

David handled himself very well when Bea tried to draw him into an argument, but at the same time Lisa was very nice to him, and went out of her way to make him feel better.

Well, how BB portrays them doesn't affect nominations, only evictions ;)

That's why I like watching the Live Feed though, because I know well I can't trust the edited show.

Oh Marcus, shut the fcuk up you baboon

Blah blah blah and stuff like tha'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

bring Noirin back ........for the craic .......otherwise Queen Bea will b in charge .......n who wants that ???

LOL

Marcus:
    The reason tigers are becoming extinct is because they are bored and are dying of boredom:confused:

Where the hell did they find this nutjob??????

LOL

Marcus:
    The reason tigers are becoming extinct is because they are bored and are dying of boredom:confused:

Yes, absolutely nothing to do with poachers and hunters at all.

I would add Siavash to that. And Sophie, maybe. Not sure about Hira to be honest. I know nothing about how she feels about other housemates. Although she was close to Noirín so perhaps because of that.

Yeah, Siavash didn't appreciate the way she dragged the whole Noirin thing on and I think Hira will not have liked her treatment of Noirin.

Not sure about Sophie but then agai I do think Sophie does like Lisa and David and will probably pick between Marcus, Hira or Bea....

Yes, absolutely nothing to do with poachers and hunters at all.

I know, he is incredibly funny with the crazy stuff he comes out with.

What the hell are Charlie and Roddy saying "tell her something stupid"???
    Are they laying a trap for some-one I wonder?

• Advertisement

I know, he is incredibly funny with the crazy stuff he comes out with.

What the hell are Charlie and Roddy saying "tell her something stupid"???
    Are they laying a trap for some-one I wonder?

I hope so.:D

I think they are brilliant together and I hope they go all the way to the final.

They crack me up, when BB decides to give them air time that is.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Looks like Bea just did a Noirin and told Freddie that they're just friends, sorry if she gave him the wrong impression by being affectionate etc... :rolleyes:

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Looks like Bea just did a Noirin and told Freddie that they're just friends, sorry if she gave him the wrong impression by being affectionate etc... :rolleyes:

Did she also say that she doesn't consider herself a hippie?? Or did I hear that wrong? Because I thought she'd referred to herself as "hippyish" or something before.

Did she also say that she doesn't consider herself a hippie?? Or did I hear that wrong? Because I thought she'd referred to herself as "hippyish" or something before.

Yep thats what she said. Freddie apparently took something she said out of context or words to that effect. Don't believe a word myself, just part of her gameplaying...

She's just gone and burnt her bridge with Freddie there now.....
    He said that she had said to him in the past that they were two hippies who fancied each other and she said that she didn't recall saying that..
    She then said she doesn't regard herself as a hippie and it was wrong of him to make assumptions on a flippant remark that she may have made.

She told him he was only a friend and that the conversation was making her uncomfortable and that she wasn't interested in pursuing it with him. He was mortified.
    That's the end of that love connection there
    Unless he does a Marcus on it

LOL

Marcus:

Where the hell did they find this nutjob??????

They could be making the poor tigers watch BB.:(

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

I thought the exact same thing

He said that she had said to him in the past that they were two hippies who fancied each other and she said that she didn't recall saying that..
    She then said she doesn't regard herself as a hippie and it was wrong of him to make assumptions on a flippant remark that she may have made.

She told him he was only a friend and that the conversation was making her uncomfortable and that she wasn't interested in pursuing it with him. He was mortified.

That old line, when is he going to cop on?
    I have lost count as to how many times she has said that in there.:pac:

I guess he's outlived his usefulness to her. Bitch - hopefully she goes soon. :mad:

Oh my god the snoring.

• Advertisement

And I thought *I* was bad!! :D

EDIT: Well that looks like it for tonight anyway.. all that snoring is making me tired too! :p
    Expect more fallout from the Bea/Freddie conversation tomorrow when the rest of them hear the news.

Night folks!

Tenner bet ya Bea goes around to Marcus and Sia telling them how Freddie the monster made her soooooo uncomfortable and she is feeling claustophobic because of him:mad:

Actually, I wouldn't bee too upset for Freddie 'cos he utterly turned his back on Noirin last week and didn't give a damn at all so let him wallow in his lovely relationship with Bea...

till tomorrow folks,, good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

queen bea right enuf eh??? I liked her when she went in but i think she shud go...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Queen Bea

Another Prisoner Cell Block H fan? :)

I still like her and what she is bringing to the program (though I only watch highlights) Probably a certainty to be up though, hopefully against Lisa or David which is a vote that I think she could win.

It's important that Siavash votes though, otherwise it could quite easily be Bea v Marcus. BB have advance warning of his intention not to vote so they should be able to twist him, possibly by announcing that the shopping task will be failed if people don't nominate.

LOL at Freddies song by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fair played to Dave for keeping his cool, mature and measured, shame he's mates with gollum though. Bea has to be inbred, she's about 7 foot 4 and her eyes are too close together, i'm 90 percent sure she has webbed feet too.

Lol!:D Yeah, she resembles the creature from the black lagoon, the big longness of her....she also looks like a cat too. Whiskers would suit her.
    The first night of the series I said I was going to put a tenner on Charlie to win, mad I didn't! Still prefer Siavash though.
    Watching BBBM at the minute. The chap who hosts it (George?) was behind the mirror spying when Macus took a sudden flying scuttling leap across the beds towards the mirrors....the hair stood up on the back of my neck like the time he scuttled up the wall like some kind of hairy vampire creature.

I'm dying to see that. I suppose she was thinking she'd have to be seen to be direct and honest and not have him mooning after her for nothing after she was so critical of Noirin for leading on all the men.

Another Prisoner Cell Block H fan? :).

I was a big fan of Lizzy in that.:D

It's important that Siavash votes though, otherwise it could quite easily be Bea v Marcus. BB have advance warning of his intention not to vote so they should be able to twist him, possibly by announcing that the shopping task will be failed if people don't nominate.

LOL at Freddies song by the way
    They will have to do something,it seems the HMs are running the nut house and not BB atm.

After going in to 'protest' for Marcus to be saved last week, after saying how much they love him:rolleyes:..(wouldn't it sicken your ar*e?!) they'll all make hypocrites of themselves if they nominate him this week. If he does go up and survives, despite my pleasure if Bea went (wiping the evil smirk off her face) I don't think I could endure another 'dark horse' speech:(.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm dying to see that. I suppose she was thinking she'd have to be seen to be direct and honest and not have him mooning after her for nothing after she was so critical of Noirin for leading on all the men.

I suppose it will depend on the edited version.
    Really depends how they want her to be seen.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

No Noirin on todays BBLB?

Is that normal for a Monday?

Advertisement