Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I suppose it will depend on the edited version.
    Really depends how they want her to be seen.......

BBLB just showed quite a damning edit of her there, lots of her sly comments and nastiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ann22 wrote: »
    After going in to 'protest' for Marcus to be saved last week, after saying how much they love him:rolleyes:..(wouldn't it sicken your ar*e?!) they'll all make hypocrites of themselves if they nominate him this week.

Have to say, I disagree. It was fairly obvious that 'the protest' was an attempt to get Noirin out rather than keep Marcus in, if you know what I mean. They didn't do it for him, they did it for themselves because they wanted her gone. Marcus was the lesser of two evils on that occasion. I doubt anyone would honestly think it was anything else.

I hope they do nominate him, he's an arse. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Have to say, I disagree. It was fairly obvious that 'the protest' was an attempt to get Noirin out rather than keep Marcus in, if you know what I mean. They didn't do it for him, they did it for themselves because they wanted her gone. Marcus was the lesser of two evils on that occasion. I doubt anyone would honestly think it was anything else.

I agree. You could even tell at times during the "protest" that they were being quite sarcastic in how wonderful he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chinafoot wrote: »

Yeah you're probably right. Sophie didn't like Marcus but she never had much time for Noirin in the first place either, always willing to talk about her to Lisa or whoever said anything about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 polkadott

hi all does anyone by any chance know where davina got her shoes??loads of threads on channel 4 website about this already buit no one has got a reply??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

who's going up this week then guys......i can't make my mind up who i want to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

patchybaby wrote: »
    who's going up this week then guys......i can't make my mind up who i want to go

Fingers crossed it will be Marcus and Siavash with Marcus to go.

I think BB has come full semi-circle, from "a social experiment to see how a group of normal people interact in confined spaces", to an entertainment show, and on to being "a social experiment to see how a group of social misfits and narcissists interact in confined spaces"

Anyone else watching this?

Liking David after his forthright answers to Bea. She is one massive actor. Total drama queen. Does she not realise that Lisa was in the room also and saw that going on?

Does Bea not know what a bully is?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

"there's no need to be mean"

Could she have sounded anymore like a 5 year old when she said it:D

Oh my god, she is sooooo manipulative there with Charlie and Freddie looking on:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

halfwit is really under her thumb

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Halfwit was creeping me out at the start of the show!

What is Bea playing at? I dont like her! She makes good tv but I'd still like to see her go on Friday if she's up just to put her in her place!

Did you just hear her say there "You've been snapping at me for days and I mentioned it to Sophie"

Tried to fcuk Sophie up with Lisa and David:mad:

Lisa has her henchmen to do her work for her says Marcus and then as far as I know Marcus then goes to confront David for Bea.......
    Hello.......the irony is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

My god Bea is a twat..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

ah poor David

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Halfwit was creeping me out at the start of the show!

What is Bea playing at? I dont like her! She makes good tv but I'd still like to see her go on Friday if she's up just to put her in her place!

Noooo!!!!
    We need to keep her in there, Lisa v Bea in a showdown in there would be great viewing.:D

I feel she is the bully though and I would love to see BB put her in her place by showing HMs footage of her manipulations in there.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Oh dear, neither of them came out of that little debacle well. Silly stuff altogether.

I do believe Hira voiced an opinion though, so there was that.

She even told Marcus that David "flew completely off the handle". Did anyone else see this?

Oh, the irony, Marcus. You believe that Lisa is pulling is pulling the strings? Marcus, Freddie and Siavash - Bea is your puppet master.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

In fairness to Marcus his analysis was bang on there. Lisa is pulling all the strings, David is just a gormless mop. She's some trainwreck that Lisa.

• Advertisement

Aidric wrote: »
    In fairness to Marcus his analysis was bang on there. Lisa is pulling all the strings, David is just a gormless mop. She's some trainwreck that Lisa.

Are we watching different things?

Bea accuses David of stealing food (including going around behind his back telling people that he's been stealing stuff).

Bea asks David why he isn't talking to her.

David says it's because he doesn't like being accused of something that he didn't do.

Bea goes in to manipulation overdrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Anyone else hear Marcus say "move down and massage the meat snake." when Freddie was talkin about massaging the solar plexus. Very classy :rolleyes:

God I hate Bea, I found Noirin better to watch.

Anyone else watching this?

Liking David after his forthright answers to Bea. She is one massive actor. Total drama queen. Does she not realise that Lisa was in the room also and saw that going on?

Does Bea not know what a bully is?

I didn't like Lisa in the start 'cos to be honest I was even sucked in a little by the team Marcus buzz but I think she is learning to just not cross them and not poke her nose into an argument that she is not directly involved in.

What's wrong in her having her few allies in David and Sophie???
    I'll say this much about her.....she is much more loyal to her friends in there than Marcus, Siavash, Bea, Noirin and Freddie have been..
    Each one of them at one point have been into the diary room and said nasty mean things about each other whereas Lisa, Karly, Sophie and David have never done that

Are we watching different things?

Bea accuses David of stealing food (including going around behind his back telling people that he's been stealing stuff).

Bea asks David why he isn't talking to her.

David says it's because he doesn't like being accused of something that he didn't do.

Bea goes in to manipulation overdrive.
    No. The same thing I'd imagine. My point was in a general context.

Aidric wrote: »

One thing I did notice was she showed no signs of sticking up for David while Bea was having a go in front of Halfwit.

She heard what was said between Bea and David in the eating area, yet she said nothing 'till the other two were gone.
    Not much of a friend there, I'm surprised David didn't say "Well Lisa heard what went on".

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Bea is such a fuppin moron.

I <3 David

Was that a doubt in Marcus' voice there? Was there a slight flicker of one brain cell rubbing off another?

I hate arseh*les like that......You apologise and they still aren't happy:mad:

Fair play to David for not rising to the silly little cow...
    Look at Marcus go work for his master

Walk out David
    Walk out and don't rise to it

Good man for walking:D

Now this is the BB I know and love.

• Advertisement

Bea has no tits, another reason why I don't like her.

Advertisement