Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

One thing I did notice was she showed no signs of sticking up for David while Bea was having a go in front of Halfwit.

She heard what was said between Bea and David in the eating area, yet she said nothing 'till the other two were gone.
    Not much of a friend there, I'm surprised David didn't say "Well Lisa heard what went on".

David is not thinking all manipulative like Bea and if Lisa had said anything she would have been told to keep out of it......I'm telling ya she may not have a fancy university degree or the super brain of Freddie:rolleyes: but she is still a nicer person than that thing Bea

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Two bikini tops to make them look bigger.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Aidric wrote: »
    Bea has no tits, another reason why I don't like her.

:D:D:D

Hope Bea and David are up against each other this week and Bea goes. She ight be entertaining, but the best punishment for a HM is to be booted out by the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Unfortunately, Halfwit makes me quite squeamish when I see him around Bea. He is having difficulty in expressing his obvious physical attraction to her in a relaxed and straightforward manner.

Bea is quite hot by the by.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Why is Hira in the house??!!!

• Advertisement

I remember in the first season, they had a diverse and interesting range of weekly tasks (cycling the equivalent distance of the length of the UK as a team on an exercise bike / learning morse code).

This year, it seems every task is quite similar. Dress up and act / sing / dance something out. Terribly dull and unchallenging it seems to me.

Ginny wrote: »

To be the one genuine nice person in the house.

She just can't let it go.......she won't rest until she gets her snivelling apology

If I was David I would start thinking about the andrex puppy and start snotting and crying all over her and then ask in my most sarcastic voice "Is that sincere enough for ya"?

David is not thinking all manipulative like Bea and if Lisa had said anything she would have been told to keep out of it......I'm telling ya she may not have a fancy university degree or the super brain of Freddie:rolleyes: but she is still a nicer person than that thing Bea

Before Bea went in there,Lisa wasn't shy about speaking her mind and starting arguments though, she is staying out of things so she won't get nominated.

There goes the manipulation again from Bea, knock someone, get people to think badly of them, mission accomplished and then apologise. ffs!

Fair play to Hira, she spoke for the second time tonight.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

There goes the manipulation again from Bea, knock someone, get people to think badly of them, mission accomplished and then apologise. ffs!

...but in private so no-one else sees the good side of David in that particular situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I've really gone off Bea. Trouble making nasty piece of work deep down. Marcus is a facking donkey as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

kleefarr wrote: »
    I've really gone off Bea. Trouble making nasty piece of work deep down.
    She is that. She called David a fat stealing twat in the bath and then covered his oversized neck in green paint while issuing an insincere apology.

Ginny wrote: »

Of all the people that Bea discussed the argument with saying that David was being snappy with her, hira was the only one that said she didn't think that was David....

On live feed last night Bea told Marcus that Hira was an individual in there who could not be swayed by any one housemate......
    She said the way to sway people was to isolate them from a group which leaves them vulnerable and then they can be swayed as they will do anything to get back in with the group

Marcus then said in that case would Hira not be susceptible to being manipulated as she was a loner of sorts and Bea said no because she is not affiliated with a group and so would not be eager to do anything to get back into the original group from which she would have to be initially isolated from

Interesting and very very telling of Bea's gameplan of divide and conquer.....

Hira is there 'cos as quiet and unassuming as she is, she will stand up for what she believes and will not be played with like Marcus, Freddie etc

Ah yeah, Lisa's back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Hira's talking again! Jesus what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Bea is showing her true colours - she is an absoloute pleb. Total overreaction regarding David.

Of all the people that Bea discussed the argument with saying that David was being snappy with her, hira was the only one that said she didn't think that was David....

On live feed last night Bea told Marcus that Hira was an individual in there who could not be swayed by any one housemate......
    She said the way to sway people was to isolate them from a group which leaves them vulnerable and then they can be swayed as they will do anything to get back in with the group

Marcus then said in that case would Hira not be susceptible to being manipulated as she was a loner of sorts and Bea said no because she is not affiliated with a group and so would not be eager to do anything to get back into the original group from which she would have to be initially isolated from

Interesting and very very telling of Bea's gameplan of divide and conquer.....

Hira is there 'cos as quiet and unassuming as she is, she will stand up for what she believes and will not be played with like Marcus, Freddie etc

Interesting, maybe that's why Marcus was doubting Bea. He needs to cop very quickly what's going on.

How are BB going to handle Bea's behaviour towards David?

Bea: "I feel he (David) is duplicitous"

Well love, you should know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Just goes to show you should never trust your first impressions. I thought that Bea seemed alright when she first went in. She's showing her true colours now. Evil bitch.

Please please BB, give them a task where the prize will be they each get to view a HM of their choice in the DR.

I'll bet most of them would choose Bea, and that I would love to see.

• Advertisement

Interesting, maybe that's why Marcus was doubting Bea. He needs to cop very quickly what's going on.

How are BB going to handle Bea's behaviour towards David?

The convo I wrote about didn't happen until after the argument with David but it was soooooo funny watching Marcus trying to debate with Bea. She was tying him in knots:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ya Iran is pretty much ****ed up tbf

The convo I wrote about didn't happen until after the argument with David but it was soooooo funny watching Marcus trying to debate with Bea. She was tying him in knots:D

Ahhh, ok. It'll be interesting to see if he views her in a different light.

So is Bea aiming for it to be David V Marcus this week then?

Please please BB, give them a task where the prize will be they each get to view a HM of their choice in the DR.

I'll bet most of them would choose Bea, and that I would love to see.

That would be class but I would prefer if BB showed each one of them other HM's slagging them off bigstyle....
    I mean Not team marcus slagging team Lisa but their own "teammates" slagging them off:eek:

Now, that would blow the place up quicksmart

Ahhh, ok. It'll be interesting to see if he views her in a different light.

So is Bea aiming for it to be David V Marcus this week then?

It could well be because I think she figures it would be better to rid Lisa of her allies first which would limit her nominating power in the next few weeks. I also think she isn't as bothered about having Lisa left in there as she knows the public don't like Lisa and so she wouldn't be a threat to the prize fund in the end.
    Little does she know the public think at this stage she is even worse:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

stop serious

Woah, lads...Freddie's a rock!

I love Charlie and Rodrigo.2.gif

Well, if Bea is a BB plant, sent in there to make Lisa look better, she has succeeded by making herself even worse.

Freddie is just too creepy for words.

• Advertisement

Freddie, you poor deluded fool

Advertisement