Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

yeah, i don't know why but i too find myself getting a little bored....ive watched it for the past 10 years as well.....

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

According to here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1091628 it's
    David and Lisa
    up for eviction!

But I also got a text saying it was
    David, Lisa and Bea
    up for eviction!

If I can get a source emailed to me about the text, I'll post it straight away!

Edit: Reading through the DS forum, dude who posted it doesn't seem to be very reliable!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Marcus just saying there that they should be set a Star wars task just to pi** Bea off:)

I wonder is he starting to see thru her......or maybe he was just saying it for a laugh:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I think marcus is starting to see through her alright, in tonights episode he questioned Bea as to whether or not David had actually shouted at her.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    I think marcus is starting to see through her alright, in tonights episode he questioned Bea as to whether or not David had actually shouted at her.

I was so busy typing that I missed him asking her that:mad:

• Advertisement

According to here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1091628 it's
    David and Lisa
    up for eviction!

But I also got a text saying it was
    David, Lisa and Bea
    up for eviction!

If I can get a source emailed to me about the text, I'll post it straight away!

Edit: Reading through the DS forum, dude who posted it doesn't seem to be very reliable!

I read on DS forums earlier that Davinia had leaked it on her twitter page and then she posted immediately after that she didn't think she should have done that.

siavash mumbled something in the garden a few mins ago about how it shows that housemates coming in later do stand a chance.
    I also thought that Marcus said something about eating fish and chips twice a day if he gets put out
    Could be wrong as the sound kept being cut and then returning mid sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Only getting to C4 now,can someone tell me why Marcus is in jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Well, as usual I'm watching a different highlights show to the rest of you it seems.

I thought Bea was fantastic and as I was watching it I was full sure that some of her comments were her just having a laugh. Seemed clear to me that her 'I know all my neighbours, I'm well known on the Bristol live music scene and in Ibiza' were just tongue-in-cheek nonsense. Trolling just to keep herself amused, probably in response to Freddie's stuff about swans and mansions. Slighly surprised that no-one else has theorized this. Obviously she can't win it or anything but the program really needs her to stay, more so than anyone else at the moment.

If she's up, then she'll be evicted it seems. Hopefully she won't be up.

David really annoys me. He has the the brainpower of Jade and Brian Belo without one modicum of their charm and innocence. Though "you aren't thick Lisa, you know your 80s music" nearly made me spill my vodka.

A good hours entertainment (final scene after the last break was a bit weird though, like the last 2 minutes of a cheesy American serial where they throw an unexpected plot developement at us).

Freddie very funny at the end, seldom has anyone taken a bullet through the heart quite so nonchalantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Marshy wrote: »
    I almost died inside watching that. Fair play to Bea for rejecting him. It'll put a stop to his creepy pursuit of her... I hope :eek:

Yeah but she twisted it.

HW barking up the Bea tree for weeks. Getting nowhere. Fair enough.
    Drunkenly and quietly one night he asks here does she fancy him. She says no. Fair enough.
    It should have ended there and all would had been amicable.
    But then she turns it and says "I can't believe you put me on the spot like that..." and makes it out that he's being a prick to her for asking the question.

Liked Bea for the first couple weeks, really dislike her now. She's quite manipulative.

Also - couldn't believe the level of intelligence on display in last night's show. David - "Do other countries have kings and queens?" Dogface - "I thought all countries had a queen." Hello?

Hira - from Iran - doesn't know if alcohol is illegal or not in Iran. Then one of the house mates - David? - asking "do you have a king or a president?" (something like that). Has he not seen the news for the last three bloody months? Siavash starts explaining - looks to me like he's thinking "I'd better not mention the ayatollah - that'll just confuse these people too much and their brains will fall out."

Do David & Dogface not realise that a world exists outside of the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Freddie very funny at the end, seldom has anyone taken a bullet through the heart quite so nonchalantly.

+1.

Pretty much guarantees his win though. I'm rooting for Siavash myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The reason there hasn't been a leak on nominations yet:
    Apparently Siavash has gone ahead with his threat and refused to nominate because he wants to be up for the public vote. However rumour has it that this has backfired and he is punished by being the only person NOT up for eviction!

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The reason there hasn't been a leak on nominations yet:
    Apparently Siavash has gone ahead with his threat and refused to nominate because he wants to be up for the public vote. However rumour has it that this has backfired and he is punished by being the only person NOT up for eviction!

Link

brilliant,absolutely superb by bb

I hope its not true because as a fan of
    Bea, I think she had a reasonable chance of survival in a h2h eviction against either Lisa or David, her enemies. However in a 9-way eviction I think she'll really struggle as the Lisa/David haters will split their vote. If the rumour is true then this would be a great week for BB to turn it into positive voting, get rid of some dead wood. * waves at Hira*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I hope Bea goes, the girl is an evil wagon.
    She loves arguing with people way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Bea is awesome, do you people want to be bored to death watching a programme where nothing happens or what?

Keep Bea in ldo.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Bea is awesome, do you people want to be bored to death watching a programme where nothing happens or what?

Keep Bea in ldo.

It's taken him 4081 posts, but md has finally written something sensible.
    Keep Bea In.

Keep Bea in ldo.

Whats awesome about her?

It's taken him 4081 posts, but md has finally written something sensible.
    Keep Bea In.

Ouch :p
    Whats awesome about her?

She makes good TV, unlike your girl Noirin, imo of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Bea is quite the bully, she went from a firm fave of mine for slapping down Kenneth to my most loathed housemate this week as her true colours began to show. I think I simply didn't see how awful she was because the targets of her nastiness and passive agressive bullying like Noirin, kinda diserved it!

1) When something irritates you, don’t confront the person, bitch behind their back, remember, it’s important to do your groundwork, you need your version out there as a pre-emptive strike, to create the narrative for what happens later. It also allows you to know how many people will be on your side ready to parrot your viewpoint when it all kicks off.

2) Initiate an argument in the guise of a ‘chat’. To David: “we don’t talk any more, have you noticed that?” Start with a nice and neutral statement that will allow your victim to raise the central issue that you have bitched them out for. That way nobody can accuse you of starting the argument

3) Use that smug school marmy voice that infuriates people until the start to shout, because lets face it, that tone of voice is the equivalent of talking down to somebody and treating them like a child, which of course is bound to frustrate them and cause them to raise the stakes in an argument to force you to listen to their point.

4)“Why are you being so horrible to me?” Initiate your status as victim as soon as they have lost their cool, don’t worry, nobody will remember that you stirred up the argument.

5) GO ON THE ATTACK! Once ‘they have started the argument’, ‘they have lost their cool’ and ‘they have upset you’, well you can pretty much say what you want to and about them, because as long as you say through tears or sounding ‘really hurt’, you will never be percieved as attacking them.

6)Move on to being ‘really shocked and really upset’ for everybody's benefit. A few crocodile tears may help, people will naturally rush to the defence of sombody 'under attack'.

Ouch :p

She makes good TV, unlike your girl Noirin, imo of course.

How do you make that out, in all the 10 series there hasnt been as much coverage of the one person like there was Noirin, she made all the storylines this year.

Yeh Bea b1tches and causes fights, would have liked her and noirin to have stayed in there together coz Noirin was well able for her. would have been entertaining.
    But i'd like Bea to be voted out because she deserves a kick in the @ss for being such a **** and i only use that word for really deserving cases.
    no wonder the girl has been sacked from every job she's ever had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How do you make that out, in all the 10 series there hasnt been as much coverage of the one person like there was Noirin, she made all the storylines this year.

Yeh Bea b1tches and causes fights, would have liked her and noirin to have stayed in there together coz Noirin was well able for her. would have been entertaining.
    But i'd like Bea to be voted out because she deserves a kick in the @ss for being such a c*nt and i only use that word for really deserving cases.

Your sig works so well at the end of that post :D

But i'd like Bea to be voted out because she deserves a kick in the @ss for being such a c*nt and i only use that word for really deserving cases.

For leading 3 men on?
    Personally i dont see how that made good TV, her leading someone on and then the next day going "omg i just wanna have fun loike" in her fake accent, boring.

Im more a fan of the bitchiness and fights tbh.

For leading 3 men on?
    Personally i dont see how that made good TV, her leading someone on and then the next day going "omg i just wanna have fun loike" in her fake accent, boring.

Im more a fan of the bitchiness and fights tbh.

She was stalked by Sree and Marcus which made funny viewing, her and Lisa had fights, her and Bea were starting to fight. She had a huge 'rabbit' fight with Siavash and Freddie. She was always up for drinking, any of the little rebellions they had, she shaved her eyebrows.
    What more do ya want for entertainment.
    Her bf would have been great in there too i reckon, he seemed like a character, pity they werent left in.

She was stalked by Sree and Marcus which made funny viewing, her and Lisa had fights, her and Bea were starting to fight. She had a huge 'rabbit' fight with Siavash and Freddie. She was always up for drinking, any of the little rebellions they had, she shaved her eyebrows.
    What more do ya want for entertainment.
    Her bf would have been great in there too i reckon, he seemed like a character, pity they werent left in.

She used them, Marcus more so than the other freak, she admitted so herself and also admitted she does that in her day to day life, using people to do stuff for her, shes a disgusting human being imo.

The rabbit thing just showed how much of an idiot she was, she just didnt entertain me apart from when she was in the shower.

I would have liked to have seen Isaac in there without her alright but he followed her out like a little sheep.

You obviously love Noirin, i obviously despise her, leave it at that.

Just checked the betting today on PaddyPower and Freddie's odds are drifting.....looking bad for him. Charlie seems to be the smart bet but I dislike him.

She used them, Marcus more so than the other freak, she admitted so herself and also admitted she does that in her day to day life, using people to do stuff for her, shes a disgusting human being imo.

The rabbit thing just showed how much of an idiot she was, she just didnt entertain me apart from when she was in the shower.

I would have liked to have seen Isaac in there without her alright but he followed her out like a little sheep.

You obviously love Noirin, i obviously despise her, leave it at that.

She uses her looks to her advantage, doesnt make her a disgusting human being.

Just checked the betting today on PaddyPower and Freddie's odds are drifting.....looking bad for him. Charlie seems to be the smart bet but I dislike him.

I put a bet on Charlie at the start. I think he'll win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

The nastier/crazier people make good TV. In any drama or novel, there is conflict of some description.This makes it interesting. The meanies cause conflict, thereby making BB good to watch.

Bring Noirin back. Keep Bea in.

Hate to encounter them in real life. Love to watch them on screen.

The nastier/crazier people make good TV. In any drama or novel, there is conflict of some description.This makes it interesting. The meanies cause conflict, thereby making BB good to watch.

Bring Noirin back. Keep Bea in.

Hate to encounter them in real life. Love to watch them on screen.

Wouldnt mind encountering Chris, Tom or Isaac in real life :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Wouldnt mind encountering Chris, Tom or Isaac in real life :D:D

Chris, maybe. :)

The others, just no!

Isaac looks crazy, and well, Tom looks quite like my cousin, so...

Advertisement