Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Kris, maybe. :)

The others, just no!

Isaac looks crazy, and well, Tom looks quite like my cousin, so...

Isaac looks like he could be great fun, i loved the way he stuck up for Noirin when Bea was trying to stir the sh1t, he just made a laugh out of the whole thing.
    the dance he did in the bathroom was gas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Isaac looks like he could be great fun, i loved the way he stuck up for Noirin when Bea was trying to stir the sh1t, he just made a laugh out of the whole thing.
    the dance he did in the bathroom was gas too.

Ah I'm sure he's not so bad, I'm just a wuss, or prejudiced, or something!

I did like how he left when she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ooooh!
    They're ALL up and it's a Vote to Save. Interesting. Things will go completely differently in this situation than if it was a vote to evict. I guess it's bye bye to Hira?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ooooh!
    They're ALL up and it's a Vote to Save. Interesting. Things will go completely differently in this situation than if it was a vote to evict. I guess it's bye bye to Hira?

BB messing with voters again? Maybe they're hoping a few people will vote for
    Bea in the hope that she will be evicted but it will save her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

BB messing with voters again? Maybe they're hoping a few people will vote for
    Bea in the hope that she will be evicted but it will save her.

Nah,
    they know Bea will have her own fans that will ring non-stop to keep her in. It's a joke this though. Seriously getting annoyed with the way BB are trying to keep the ones we want out in.

• Advertisement

Agree totally, Andyman. The only way HM's get their come-uppance is through the public voting them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I hope its not true because as a fan of Bea, I think she had a reasonable chance of survival in a h2h eviction against either Lisa or David, her enemies. However in a 9-way eviction I think she'll really struggle as the Lisa/David haters will split their vote. If the rumour is true then this would be a great week for BB to turn it into positive voting, get rid of some dead wood. * waves at Hira*

Huzzah, finally finally, someone listened to me.

Why is George wearing a suit today? I actually miss his disgusting 3/4 length trews with shoes. He's a fine cut of a man :p

Marcus and Bea received most nominations. Bea's face was priceless. Anyway, everyone is up, including Siavash

Can I take the spoilers off that now if it's been on BBLB, or are people waiting for the main show?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Well, as usual I'm watching a different highlights show to the rest of you it seems.

I thought Bea was fantastic and as I was watching it I was full sure that some of her comments were her just having a laugh. Seemed clear to me that her 'I know all my neighbours, I'm well known on the Bristol live music scene and in Ibiza' were just tongue-in-cheek nonsense. Trolling just to keep herself amused, probably in response to Freddie's stuff about swans and mansions. Slighly surprised that no-one else has theorized this. Obviously she can't win it or anything but the program really needs her to stay, more so than anyone else at the moment.

If she's up, then she'll be evicted it seems. Hopefully she won't be up.

David really annoys me. He has the the brainpower of Jade and Brian Belo without one modicum of their charm and innocence. Though "you aren't thick Lisa, you know your 80s music" nearly made me spill my vodka.

A good hours entertainment (final scene after the last break was a bit weird though, like the last 2 minutes of a cheesy American serial where they throw an unexpected plot developement at us).

Freddie very funny at the end, seldom has anyone taken a bullet through the heart quite so nonchalantly.

+1

Im loving the way Bea is playing the game at the moment in there :D one or two things a little frustrating but its making it good.

• Advertisement

Noirin to be the first black woman on the cover of Nuts? Wow what an accolade!! Something to be proud of and framed and put on the wall :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

/did BB know just how much that name would come to suit him or what?:eek:

I wonder what names BB would of had for the other housemates had they of gone in instead of Freddie and Sophie.

Anyone wanna hazard a guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Was way off the mark with the noms I heard! :o

Happy that they are all up though! But not the way with having to vote to save!

I wonder what names BB would of had for the other housemates had they of gone in instead of Freddie and Sophie.

Anyone wanna hazard a guess?

Marcus - mylittlepony
    Lisa - Mrs. Robinson (that's making me gag actually)

Not great, I'm afraid, but my brain is fried today :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ooooh!

I'm getting really annoyed now with all the gimmicks and fixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Marcus - mylittlepony
    Lisa - Mrs. Robinson (that's making me gag actually)

Not great, I'm afraid, but my brain is fried today :-(

Charlie = Tinky Winky
    Dogface = Dipsy
    Kris = Lala
    Lisa = Po

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Noirin was actually almost likeable on BBLB today. She had to do alot of back peddling on her opinion on Siavash tho.

So they punish Siavash by giving him exactly what he wanted for the last few weeks?
    shenanigans !!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Looks like it's all kicking off after the noms were announced!:D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/eb73535dab79283078db6423963bc069/play.c4

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Jesus Christ Freddie is always cringeworthy when he is arguing

epic_fail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Looks like it's all kicking off after the noms were announced!:D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/eb73535dab79283078db6423963bc069/play.c4

I'm glad they've finally gotten Lisa to lose her cool. She must have an idea that her chances of staying are slim

I'm personally delighted that it's a vote to keep rather than evict because Lisa has been staying there by the skin of her teeth for ages now. She might still survive now though because there's never been anyone as dull as Hira.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Did Bea just say that the Queen's husband is dead? Who does she think Prince Philip is, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The betting markey is hugely confused as I don't think anyone can work out the dynamic of who will come last in a positive vote.
    Especially as by definition in an 11 runner vote the lowest 2 people are going to be something like 2.4% and 2.2% or something so there might only be a couple of hundred votes in it.

Lisa is Evens favourite (double your money)
    David 3/1.
    Hira 6/1.
    Bea 12/1.
    Marcus 20/1.

Hira at 6/1 for me at the moment, I think Lisa probably has some support out there (from the Butch Lesbians Association or something) to survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Hahaha I'm lovin Bea squirming to get out of Freddies clutches!!
    1 2 freddies coming for you 3 4 better lock your door!!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

Aawwww you'd feel sorry for fukcwit.......sorry I mean halfwit.
    Poor bastard.

His glasses look like they are broken.

Why are the spoilers blacked out??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

aw rodrigo is so cute.. writing his letter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

The betting markey is hugely confused as I don't think anyone can work out the dynamic of who will come last in a positive vote.
    Especially as by definition in an 11 runner vote the lowest 2 people are going to be something like 2.4% and 2.2% or something so there might only be a couple of hundred votes in it.

Lisa is Evens favourite (double your money)
    David 3/1.
    Hira 6/1.
    Bea 12/1.
    Marcus 20/1.

Hira at 6/1 for me at the moment, I think Lisa probably has some support out there (from the Butch Lesbians Association or something) to survive.

I cannot believe a housemate who's from India, lives in Dublin and has to be the dullest person there has ever been is 6/1. I just can't believe it. If it was a three-way eviction vote between her, Lisa and David I could understand it but I just can't see where she'll get votes from - unless people who are anti-Lisa or David vote for her.

Great value at 6/1 though, I'll be throwing a couple of quid on it when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i think Bea @ 12/1 is a very good bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Halfwit actually makes my skin crawl, he disgusts me.

Hira is from Pakistan btw, and very very boring eh?

Rodrigo is the only one I can say is great, he's just adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I don't think I could spend anymore than five minutes with Hira before punching her.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Hira's parents must be related.

Advertisement