Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

CHD wrote: »
    Hira's parents must be related.

Why's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

D'ya reckon Bea will get more bitchy this week now that she knows she was originally nominated for eviction? I hope so! Should make for an interesting week!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Headshot wrote: »
    i think Bea @ 12/1 is a very good bet

I don't see it myself. With 10 of them up you only need to get 10% of the vote to survive definitely and in practice 4 or 5% will probably be enough.
    I think she has more than enough support to cruise to that sort of mark.
    If it was a negative vote she'd probably be toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,358 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I don't see it myself. With 10 of them up you only need to get 10% of the vote to survive definitely and in practice 4 or 5% will probably be enough.

id put a tenner on it

we'll see

just looking at marcus atm

what an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Did Bea just say that the Queen's husband is dead? Who does she think Prince Philip is, exactly?
    Yep she did say that - see I said she's not too smart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yep she did say that - see I said she's not too smart

Would never have argued with you...especially after seeing her conspiracy theory session the other night on Live Feed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

id put a tenner on it

we'll see

just looking at marcus atm

what an idiot

I'm with AJ on this one. I find it very hard to see her not getting enough votes. Even if it's only some people trying to keep her in to keep it interesting, she shuld get enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sandygall

I usta watch bb evry year and thought it was entertaining. But that IDIOT Rachael winning it last year was the final straw. I swore to myself I would never watch it again and I havent. C4 are flogging a dead horse:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

CHD wrote: »
    Hira's parents must be related.

Ye, husband and wife :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

sandygall wrote: »
    I usta watch bb evry year and thought it was entertaining. But that IDIOT Rachael winning it last year was the final straw. I swore to myself I would never watch it again and I havent. C4 are flogging a dead horse:p

I bet you have or you wouldnt have bothered posting on here

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

so are we looking at a double eviction or just one? hard one to call as its a positive vote but money would be on hira and dogface.... if it wasnt a positive vote Bea would walk it

id put a tenner on it

we'll see

Bea now into 7/1 so plenty of money agreed with you.
    Lisa 6/4, David 5/2, Hira 4/1, Bea 7/1.
    The market seems to think its between these 4 with Marcus next at 20/1.

Bea now into 7/1 so plenty of money agreed with you.
    Lisa 6/4, David 5/2, Hira 4/1, Bea 7/1.
    The market seems to think its between these 4 with Marcus next at 20/1.

what do you think of Marcus odds

with his recent antics he could be in trouble

my outright bets of charlie and Rodrigo are looking well

I doubt the veracity of those evictions odds that have been posted...paddypower doesn't have betting for it at the moment so I can't check but no way would Hira be 6/1....no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Chris, maybe. :)

The others, just no!

Isaac looks crazy, and well, Tom looks quite like my cousin, so...

Can you introduce me to your cousin please :D

what do you think of Marcus odds

with his recent antics he could be in trouble

Again because he hogs the camera so much and so much of the highlights program is always about him, I think he will easily get to the 5% mark that'll be needed to be safe.
    He would have been in a lot of trouble in a negative vote. I can't emphasise the difference enough.

I don't see how Hira gets to 4%, ffs her Irish family and friends can't even vote for her :)
    Lisa and David can probably get 6 or 7% between them, but they sort of appeal to the same demographic (If you like 1 you like the other, and vica versa hate 1 hate the other) so their vote could be split.
    Bea, my gut instinct is that the whole 'positive vote twist' is a ploy to save her, and it'll succeed.

All the above is top of the head bullsh1t though and could be way off.

I doubt the veracity of those evictions odds that have been posted...paddypower doesn't have betting for it at the moment so I can't check but no way would Hira be 6/1....no chance.

Thankfully I don't get offended easily.
    There was plenty of 6/1 Hira at 9.15pm on www.betfair.com (click into sports, then special bets) and there is €25 available at 5/1 at the moment.

Powers is a joke, they wait for the betfair market to settle down, then quote the same prices (minus 15%).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Over on digitalspy, Lisa got the least number of votes in the 'most favourite' poll, David is 2nd last. Very surprising changes in it actually. Marcus isn't far behind Siavash now. Baffling!:confused:

Can you imagine Bea's face if David's name is called? She'll think the public love her....I won't be able to bear it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

There was plenty of 6/1 Hira at 9.15pm on www.betfair.com (click into sports, then special bets) and there is €25 available at 5/1 at the moment.

Powers is a joke, they wait for the betfair market to settle down, then quote the same prices (minus 15%).
    I think Hira is worth a small wager and I would love to lose my money to see Bea or Lisa go.

• Advertisement

No offence intended. I just couldn't believe the odds!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

God, that's funny

Just watching Bea in bed now asleep holding hands with Halfwit.
    That nomination shocker really got to her. I think she realises now that she needs to cosy back up to Halfwit as she is not as secure within the house as she first....

Sorry, scrap the holding hands,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    She is now lying on his chest with his arms around her:eek:.
    Last night she said it wasn't good to be seen talking in bed at night to each other but the night nom's are revealed it is okay to be wrapped up within his arms......

And Noirin was the pr**k teaser:rolleyes:

She never lay in bed at night with Sree and Marcus like that and the one lad she said she fancied she actually snogged....

God, that's funny

Just watching Bea in bed now asleep holding hands with Halfwit.
    She is now lying on his chest with his arms around her:eek:.
    Last night she said it wasn't good to be seen talking in bed at night to each other

Woman plays Hot and Cold with guy's emotions leaving guy totally confused - that would never happen in real life. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Just been watching some vids on the BB site.:eek:

The argument to be shown on tonights (weds) highlight show should be fun to watch.:D
    I was happy to see Freddie turn a bit back to his pre-bea self.
    (ie: how he was to all the other housemates prior to shaving his head, but this time he is annoying the viewers:confused:)
    Its good to see the him get argumentative once more.

Although he is a bit weird, I think the guy is a legend, and to see him rile Lisa up like that always amuses me.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Woman plays Hot and Cold with guy's emotions leaving guy totally confused - that would never happen in real life. :)

Ding Ding Ding!

This Rodrigo and the Queen stuff is...?

Good analysis of the market there I think. Big personalities don't get eliminated in a vote to save. As such, Hira is prime target to go I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

There seems to be a big "Save Hira" campaign going on on DS! I would feel REALLY sorry for her if she went this week. They obviously don't know it's a vote to save, so if her name is announced she'll think she is hated when, in fact, she is just not very popular!

I think Bea is definitely going to be safe. People are going to vote to keep her in because she's good TV. David will have some support after his argument with Bea.

I think it's going to be a close call between Lisa and Hira, and I think (hope) Lisa will be the one to go.

BTW has anyone else kinda gone off all the HMs? I'm not really arsed about any of them anymore. Siavash has got a bit moany and boring, Halfwit is annoying and overly paranoid and Marcus is just being a pain in the ass. Them 3 are the only ones left in there that I have supported. I know Charlie is having his funny moments, but I still haven't forgiven him for how he was with Kris, Karly & co.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

What's with the 'voting to save' malarky :mad: why cant they just keep going along with voting someone out instead of changing the rules.

I'd expect Hira to go this week if it's vote to save.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Cathooo wrote: »
    What's with the 'voting to save' malarky :mad: why cant they just keep going along with voting someone out instead of changing the rules.

I'd expect Hira to go this week if it's vote to save.

Because BB are manipulating the show so that their favourites are saved.

Cathooo wrote: »

I think its good to swap it around every so often.
    Voting To Evict tends to get rid of the big and loud contestents (Cairon, Sree, Noirin etc) whilst Voting to Save will get rid of the less involved 'deadwood' housemates. Both methods have their merits but mixing it around is best.
    If you have Vote to Evict every week without any manipulation by BB then you'll end up with a very boring house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Because BB are manipulating the show so that their favourites are saved.

Which is their right as it happens. The whole Big Brother concept from Orwell was never about fairness and transparency.

The show has always been manipulated in one way or another. Even in the first series, they introduced the buxom Claire chick when the ratings were starting to dip a tad during midseason.

Advertisement