Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sophia is convinced the public is going to save her.. what is with her vendetta against Saffia? She really is obsessed:confused:. I see Saffia leaving the house isn't going to affect tomorrow night's eviction. I was suspecting for a min that BB would cancel it in order to keep Sophia in, as far as I remember they kept Charlie in as long as they could as she was such a trouble maker. As much as trouble makers add to the watchability, I didn't want the eviction cancelled as Sophia would go on thinking the public love her and also because there wouldn't be a new housemate. If there is another housemate by the way I hope it's not another silly blonde with massive diddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

There is nothing likable about Sophia as far as I can see Ann, and I didn't like the way she was trying to sway Siavash there tonight.
    I mean saying there was a clique and it was all Saffia's doing and they (her and Siav ) should stick together.

Saffia saw from the beginning what Sophia was like and that's why she kept her distance.
    It's a shame she is gone.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    If there is another housemate by the way I hope it's not another silly blonde with massive diddies.

We are missing a chubby bouncy tarty Northern girl this year from the normal BB mix, in the Leslie / Bex mould, so I reckon she'll be the next one in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

If Sophia goes (and it is looking that way) and with Saffia gone - watch Lisa coming into her own.

We are missing a chubby bouncy tarty Northern girl this year from the normal BB mix, in the Leslie / Bex mould, so I reckon she'll be the next one in.

Someone like Kinga, yeah maybe. Hope it's a mad person, not like a 'I'm mad so I am with a few drinks in me' type...someone who really is a nutcase.. who falls for another housemate and loses the plot.. who sits up in the bed in the dark and stares at the object of their affections all night and steals their undies, wouldn't that be interesting viewing?:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Id like for Nóirin to get more involved and lively, as in fairness shes not excactly super entertaining.

Alice1 wrote: »
    If Sophia goes (and it is looking that way) and with Saffia gone - watch Lisa coming into her own.
    I'm liking Lisa atm but everytime I see her hair I think Pete is back in BB.
    He had his hair the same.
    She does talk sense but I would love to see her with a few drinks on her.
    Sure it's the only way we get to see any of them in their true colours.

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Id like for Nóirin to get more involved and lively, as in fairness shes not excactly super entertaining.

She's coming across as a nice sensible girl consoling upset housemates but otherwise very quiet, I like her accent.

Yeah she is not getting enough camera time Ann.

This is where the lack of live feed let's us down.
    Now apart from 3 hours at night we don't know what's going on.

The best thing about BB was the fact that it was almost live, now we depend on what they are willing to show us and therefore manipulate us in a way they couldn't before.

I don't think it has anything to do with BB saving money by cutting the live feed.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm really annoyed that Saffia's left. I hope it was only coz she missed her kids because she seemed to be enjoying herself. And I thought something might develop between herself and Kris.

Also can't believe Sree ratting the two boys out to Freddie. And I think he said it was Charlie when it was really Marcus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I'm really annoyed that Saffia's left. I hope it was only coz she missed her kids because she seemed to be enjoying herself. And I thought something might develop between herself and Kris.

Also can't believe Sree ratting the two boys out to Freddie. And I think he said it was Charlie when it was really Marcus.

No I'm pretty sure he said it was Marcus and Cairon, and they're the ones who did do it.

Very disappointed that Saffia has left. I wasn't that fond of her but she really added to the dynamics in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ann22 wrote: »
    She's coming across as a nice sensible girl consoling upset housemates but otherwise very quiet, I like her accent.

I cant really understand all this "love" for Noirin, i got an email from FHM and they were talking about her :confused: she has done absolutely fcuk all so far, i really dont like her accent but its not as bad as Halfwits.

Found it really interesting coming up to the task, yeah yeah yeah let Noirin do it a few of them said, Saffia "i think Kris should" oh yeah let Kris swapped straight away.

Saffia left, idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

good riddance to the baby abandoner.

Sree directly after the nominations, goes up to halfwit and says " I didnt nominate you". you idiot. Big brother needs to start punishing more, they're getting away with everything in there. first off, they should be punished every time they use "sophie" or "freddie" instead of halfwit and dogface.

zuroph wrote: »
    Sree directly after the nominations, goes up to halfwit and says " I didnt nominate you". you idiot.
    I think that was Marcus?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i saw sree do it, maybe marcus did it too?

zuroph wrote: »
    i saw sree do it, maybe marcus did it too?

Yep both of them did it. Marcus first, then Sree, after Lisa had said that they weren't meant to.

Half wit getting angry with the other HMs last night was great stuff!! Hope there's more aggro tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ooooooooh BB10's first kiss and it was super cute and not drunken!!

Cathooo wrote: »
    Ooooooooh BB10's first kiss and it was super cute and not drunken!!

Damn, do I want to know now or do I wait until I watch it at like midnight! Where'd you see it Cath?

Damn, do I want to know now or do I wait until I watch it at like midnight! Where'd you see it Cath?

Just watched the video on the channel4.com/bigbrother website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

On the Channel 4 website. I'm not sure if you can talk about these things or do you leave it for the show and spoiler it?

Wait for the show :D

On the Channel 4 website. I'm not sure if you can talk about these things or do you leave it for the show and spoiler it?

Yeah, I caved :D

Think it was coming to be honest.

Yeah you can in this thread.
    Its the post while your watching so people should know by the title that there will be up to date information posted.
    As there's no live feed, any info we get can be put in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

There's another video up on the Channel 4 website of them kissing properly in the bedroom! They could make an interesting couple but I think that this early on may not be so good!

There's another video up on the Channel 4 website of them kissing properly in the bedroom! They could make an interesting couple but I think that this early on may not be so good!

She's doing some playing with her boobs! It's way too early, I reckon. Could be fun if they take a dislike to each other, though I can't see how that'd happen.

That Sophia is a nasty piece of work, I detest people who talk over other people and don't give them a chance to have their say.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Saffia and Sophia are both eejits, BB is better off without them, although Charlie getting involved is silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

She has to go tonight!! She just angered me watching that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I guess Saffia was missing her kids after all .

I didn't like the way that Sophia was talking to her .

Talk about chip on your shoulder jeeeze, twerp needs to be kicked out oh the house ASAP . :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

That Sophia is a nasty piece of work, I detest people who talk over other people and don't give them a chance to have their say.

Yea she really is..she's one of thhose confrontational people where every conversation becomes an argument.

Advertisement