Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Hira. I would feel REALLY sorry for her if she went this week. They obviously don't know it's a vote to save, so if her name is announced she'll think she is hated when, in fact, she is just not very popular!

Don't worry, someone will explain it to her within 10 minutes of leaving the house. Though obviously she won't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I think its good to swap it around every so often.
    Voting To Evict tends to get rid of the big and loud contestents (Cairon, Sree, Noirin etc) whilst Voting to Save will get rid of the less involved 'deadwood' housemates. Both methods have their merits but mixing it around is best.
    If you have Vote to Evict every week without any manipulation by BB then you'll end up with a very boring house.

I totally agree that voting to evict gets rid of the entertaining loud housemates and that it's killing the show really. I just wish they'd stick to one way or the other. Voting to save from the start would be my preference. It's just annoying that they suddenly change the rules, I know it's their right but still!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What would be the most humiliating? To be the most hated or the least popular? Sometimes the most hated person has quite a few fans whereas the least popular is a sort of boring nonentity. Don't think I'd like to be a bore who no one notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    What would be the most humiliating? To be the most hated or the least popular? Sometimes the most hated person has quite a few fans whereas the least popular is a sort of boring nonentity. Don't think I'd like to be a bore who no one notices.

As if,ya mad yolk.:D

Looks like Hira is featured a good bit tonight, so it might make people notice her a bit more.
    I don't know if it's enough to put her ahead of David of not though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Oh surprise surprise Bea is moaning again and acting all hard done by!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

did david call marcus pathetic cause i wasnt sure what he said :D

Sweet Jesus, I don't like David at all.:mad:
    Hira is doing well, and doesn't seem to mind being up.
    Rodrigo mustn't be too sure of staying in the house, he went a bit overboard there in fairness.

Think Rodrigo just hates when people are disrespectful and break the rules and he gets very upset about it when they do it and now he feels he is being punished when he did nothing!
    Ah poor Hira with the cake she must be so full shes only a little thing!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

fight fight fight fight

gona be so good when Lisa see's shes hated.

David is annoying but it is kinda funny how he annoys bea and he does have the measure of her and how she makes small problems into big problems!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Freddie is such a tosser now, ever since he avoided a few evictions hes up his own arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Freddie laughing in Lisa's face lol

mdwexford wrote: »
    Freddie is such a tosser now, ever since he avoided a few evictions hes up his own arse.
    God he even said it himself there that the pblic had plenty of opportunities to get rid of him!!!! If i was sitting there my blood would be boiling with half wit laughing at everyone!!!:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol

Love it.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Oh my god. poor david and Lisa :(

Marcus and Freddie are fuppin morons!!!:eek::mad:

This is brilliant.:eek:

Brilliant!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think Freddie is hilarious. Nice to see someone put it up to Lisa.

David and Marcus are both knobs. Calling him a f*ggot is a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Is Marcus really 35??????

Cos he acts like a 2 year old

Fair play to David for standing up to him tho - I wish he'd smacked Freddie tho

Fact that they are dressed in Alice in wonderland costumes just made it all the funnier!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Class episode but if i was Lisa i would have ended Freddie with a box for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 alysonay

im not even a fan of lisa or david but my god bea freddie and marcus are the most horrible people!

Marcus said he punked him, lol and David thought he said punched.

Four hours and 10 mins eating cake, poor Hira.
    Fair play to her for lasting this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

ChewChew wrote: »

Poor Lisa and David, are you serious?
    Lisa has gotten all her mates to vote identically all summer and she's been called up on it at last.
    How Lisa hasn't gone yet is unbelievable and she won't go on Friday either 'cause it's "vote to save".

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

ah jesus - its Lord Marcus in the diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

punched/ punk'd
    nice save Marcus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Me thinks the tables are going to turn drastically after this somehow.... be interesting to see the odds after the show tonight

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Fair play to David apologising to marcus. Not that marcus deserved it. But did yiz hear the lame excuse marcus came out with for using that word? such a sap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

ChewChew wrote: »

:confused:
    Anybody feelin sorry for Lisa may want to reconsider...
    I'm really glad the Freddie lad went off on her again

Check out this video from day 28:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/0fc4985d1164772bce618565138f052b/play.c4
    The way she talked to the guy was ridiculous.

She is pretty much a bigmouth scumbag whose idea of arguing is basically "i can shout louder than you".:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I was wondering why she wasnt using her face to break up the cake poor thing actually been eating her way through whole thing!!!

Advertisement