Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

I'm joining the Fickle Brigade: Hira to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Lol at David at "taking things out of precautions!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I always thought Freddie would take the high road though and that was part of his appeal with the public imo, sinking to Lisa's level has turned me right off him, he's gradually been getting more and more cocky, he thinks hes untouchable now, he will not win, mark my words!!! ;)

Also fair play to Hira, hardcore, wp.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

the size of the fuppin key and it took her nearly 6 hours. ah she's gas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Never liked Lisa and had no pity for her in that row....but I have to say, Freddie's comment 'oh Lisa you're making me come!' made me heave!!!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Bea just manipuated the little slimey creep into saying all she wanted to say..unreal:rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek:
    We could have another Rachel on our hands.
    :D

Go Hira.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol this has been a fun episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

The more i see of Hira today the more im liking her she has to be the most ditzy housemate!!! Come on Hira cry!!

How is Big Brother telling that story without laughing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

This is soooo funny with Hira :D

• Advertisement

What the hell was in that cake!!!??:D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Hira is a fuppin legend.

did you hear the excitement in BB's voice? twas comical!

35notout wrote: »
    How is Big Brother telling that story without laughing.....

I love that BB guy, he really gets into it.

I guess BB have saved Hira now, that was enough for me.
    Bye Bye David I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

great episode, think big brother obviously wants Hira to stay and I'd say it'll work... as for halfwit... big brother had him nailed when they gave him that name, the guy has just lost himself £100,000 I reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

"Naa naa naa naa Lisa's up for eviction"

:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry but I thought that was HILARIOUS! He knows exactly how to rile Lisa up. I know people are saying he's getting too big for his boots, but I'm thinking fair play to him...he's getting payback for the first few weeks of crap that Lisa's group put him through, and not before time!

I also loved "I'm staying, the public like me!" I don't think that was really all arrogance, I think he was just taunting Lisa and trying to piss her off as best he could...and he achieved. Brilliant argument!

I don't think Marcus called David a f*ggot, did he?? I thought the word they blocked out was c*nt???

Rodrigo was very silly tonight, why does he get so het up? Imagine someone like him in your class at school going mad if anone talked while the teacher's back was turned during class, he'd be battered every day of his school life:D. If he's afraid he'll be evicted he should keep his mouth shut and that craic about loving the queen last night sounds suspiciously like an attempt to ar*elick the British public.
    I'm really going off Freddie, his smugness is so off putting! Even though I can't bear Lisa at all. He's so easily swayed by that Bea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Rhymenocerous

I also loved "I'm staying, the public like me!" I don't think that was really all arrogance, I think he was just taunting Lisa and trying to piss her off as best he could...and he achieved. Brilliant argument!

Yeah, that's how I see it too. He knew that was playin on her mind and exploited it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Sensational Breaking News. King Freddie is deposed (from the top of the betting market).

Betfair odds.
    7/2 Charlie.
    4/1 Freddie.
    9/2 Siavash.
    9/2 Sophie.
    7/1 Roger.
    25/1 David.
    25/1 Hira (lol, what a drop in price).
    30/1 Marcus.
    50/1 Bea.
    200/1 Lisa.

Edit.
    On the 9th eviction front, no real changes, because no-one really has a clue how its going to play out.
    Lisa still roughly 2/1 Fav, David a little bigger, Bea and Hira 5/1. Every one else 25/1+ so it looks to be between the first 4.
    But I wouldn't like to call it.

jobucks wrote: »
    great episode, think big brother obviously wants Hira to stay and I'd say it'll work... as for halfwit... big brother had him nailed when they gave him that name, the guy has just lost himself £100,000 I reckon!

I don't think much of him at the moment but if he can wind them up like that he has got to stay.

Same re Marcus Lisa and Bea,get rid of them and we may as well switch off.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I don't think Marcus called David a f*ggot, did he?? I thought the word they blocked out was c*nt???
    Nah, not at all.
    He called him a fat c*nt.

• Advertisement

AJ, thanks again.0/

Where's Lisa in the odds?

AJ, thanks again.0/

Where's Lisa in the odds?

OP edited, I mispelt Lisa with a 'H' and an 'R'. :P

OP edited, I mispelt Lisa with a 'H' and an 'R'. :P

D'oh!

I will have a look now.:pac:

Fun episode.
    Siavash and Hira probably came out of it best by managing to be out of the room when the arguing was going on. Ditto Charlie by keeping fairly quiet.
    Bea had her best show in a while (interesting that none of the cosy cosy stuff in bed with Freddie ended up on the highlights).
    Freddie, Lisa, David, Sophie, Roger and Marcus were in a competition to be the biggest twat in the house.
    For once Freddie probably just shaded it and needs to rediscover the innocent enthusiasm that made us like him, because no-one likes a gloater.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

An episode worth watching form start to finish, go BB!! Loved all the arguing and poor hira was almost comppletely forgotten bout as she battled her way through that cake. Fair play to BB for giving her the hint otherwise she would still be in there today eating her way through that cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Tonight's episode so far.

I can't bear the fake laugh Freddie has, it's really annoying! He constantly does it. I'm finding him stomac turning! I really couldn't bear him to sit within a million miles of me....ugh! All his heavy breathing and touching himself! Shudder!!!!

Ann, its the mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noises he makes that annoy me most - especaially when talking to Bea. Its perverted!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Your man David doesn't half put himself down in conversations.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't bear the fake laugh Freddie has, it's really annoying! He constantly does it. I'm finding him stomac turning! I really couldn't bear him to sit within a million miles of me....ugh! All his heavy breathing and touching himself! Shudder!!!!

And what's with all the sighing, the little sighs even when he's on his own in the garden.
    Little smiles and sighs almost as if he is climaxing all the time.

:mad:

Advertisement