Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

35notout wrote: »
    Ann, its the mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noises he makes that annoy me most - especaially when talking to Bea. Its perverted!

How can she bear it??! Every time she's in the bath he's sitting there staring and drooling and groaning and imagining all sorts of naked writhing and stuff as he goes mmmmmmmm oh yeah Bea ahhhh! mmmm! Jaysus!! It's more than a body should be enduring!:(

And what's with all the sighing, the little sighs even when he's on his own in the garden.
    Little smiles and sighs almost as if he is climaxing all the time.

:mad:
    and the song, remember?! Wasn't it a nightmare to behold?! 'ah yeah, sex on the grass, me and you, bare skin and the birds or whatever...fcuk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I wasn't a Lisa fan from the beginning and I really disliked the ostracising of Halfwit earlier on in the season but I honestly believe after watching the HL show tonight that Freddie has done himself no favours at all.

Lisa did well tonight not punching the muppet in the face......

Loved the way David stood up to Marcus and how Marcus reacted,,,,He didn't like it all:D

Liking David more and more this week....
    He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but at least he doesn't sit there all quiet like Roddy and Charlie when Marcus and Halfwit start up with their sh*t....
    He doesn't stir like Bea
    He is big enough to apologise unlike Marcus when he gets it wrong
    and he doesn't gloat or laugh in your face like the twit Halftit, Halftwit or Halftwit (whatever the hell the morons name is?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yeah down with Halfwit, lets start the campaign!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

poll on DS on who do you want to save... interesting?

Bea 191 11.50%
    Charlie 70 4.21%
    David 99 5.96%
    Freddie 310 18.66%
    Hira 192 11.56%
    Lisa 114 6.86%
    Marcus 257 15.47%
    Rodrigo 101 6.08%
    Siavash 191 11.50%
    Sophie 136 8.19%

early days but doesnt look so good for charlie on that.... maybe he needs to start getting involved so people will remember to vote for him!

• Advertisement

I wasn't a Lisa fan from the beginning and I really disliked the ostracising of Halfwit earlier on in the season but I honestly believe after watching the HL show tonight that Freddie has done himself no favours at all.

Lisa did well tonight not punching the muppet in the face......

Loved the way David stood up to Marcus and how Marcus reacted,,,,He didn't like it all:D

Liking David more and more this week....
    He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but at least he doesn't sit there all quiet like Roddy and Charlie when Marcus and Halfwit start up with their sh*t....
    He doesn't stir like Bea
    He is big enough to apologise unlike Marcus when he gets it wrong
    and he doesn't gloat or laugh in your face like the twit Halftit, Halftwit or Halftwit (whatever the hell the morons name is?)

David's grown on me a bit this week too. He hit the nail on the head there with Bea, pity he's a bit simple so she can argue rings round him. Annoying how fcukwit can't see through her and her the biggest game planner in there. His brains are in his dick.

Brilliant entertainment tonight!!! FREDDIE TO WIN!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    David's grown on me a bit this week too. He hit the nail on the head there with Bea, pity he's a bit simple so she can argue rings round him. Annoying how fcukwit can't see through her and her the biggest game planner in there. His brains are in his dick.

Those some small brains then:D:eek:

Brilliant entertainment tonight!!! FREDDIE TO WIN!!!

I have to say it was the best HL show I've seen this year on BB but he severly fcuked up his chance of winning the prize.....
    He gained tonnes of supporters when he was being the one victimised even though at that time he was an annoying twat.
    But what is less likable than a victimised annoying twat is a smug, gloating annoying twat which he has now become.

In short, he was a muppet, is now a muppet and will remain a muppet:D

ps
    Did I mention Halfwit is a muppet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

That was gr8 craic........ I couldn't believe how quickly they all made up, apart from Lisa ofcourse. She is a piece of work that wan. She is a waster pure and simple, a complete waste of oxygen. I say give her the injection now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I don't really care who wins to be honest except lisa. She has to go this week but it would be interesting to see her stay and the reactions of the others. Hira was sooo funny tonight.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

But what is less likable than a victimised annoying twat is a smug, gloating annoying twat which he has now become.

I disagree. I think it was great to see him shove that in her face. She's an out and out bully and she made life very difficult for him for the first few weeks. Fair play to him for saying what plenty of others were no doubt thinking.

I don't think he's too cocky or arrogant. He has been kept in by the public multiple times and you can be guaranteed that horrible wretch hates him for it. She's bulling about being up because she probably knows she'd be out (if it was a 'vote to evict' scenario). She's been relying on maintaining enough cronies to vote the way she wants making sure she isnt nominated.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

What is it with Marcus and his long nights alone in the pool or on the decking?

It creeps me out a little bit, tbh.

At one stage I thought he just enjoyed his own company, then I saw him go at least five minutes lying under the duvet without blinking.:eek:

/and no, he wasn't.:p

I thought he was sleeping with his eyes open.
    It seems strange to me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fruity78

I was able to catch the episodes on a certain website (i'm in canada) but it seems the website is down and I'm worried it may never go back up again! It's traumatic! If you can help with some advice, it'd be appreciated.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Looks like channel 4 website is down too. Tried out the Sun website it's down.
    Any others to try :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's interesting how people's opinions of Freddie have changed because he's no longer a "victim." Is that what people really want to see? I guess that's why Rachel won last year!

BTW....HOW is Charlie favourite to win? He hasn't brought much to the show at all. Are people forgetting what a w*nker he was at the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

BTW....HOW is Charlie favourite to win? He hasn't brought much to the show at all. Are people forgetting what a w*nker he was at the start?

I think there are major negatives against the main candidates this year. Everyone of them has had some really bad incidents. Charlie was fairly despicable the first 2 weeks alright, but it probably has mostly been forgotten at this stage.
    He's changed in the house, been on a journey etc :rolleyes:

Three joint favs at the moment by the way, 4/1 available on Freddie, Seavish and Charlie.

Update on Poll from DS:

View Poll Results: Week 9 - Who do you want to save from eviction this week?

Bea 212 11.23%
    Charlie 77 4.08%
    David 114 6.04%
    Freddie 353 18.70%
    Hira 227 12.02%
    Lisa 135 7.15%
    Marcus 290 15.36%
    Rodrigo 113 5.99%
    Siavash 216 11.44%
    Sophie 151 8.00%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

Lisa treated Halfwit very badly at the start and he's been waiting for his chance to get at her. So has Marcus.

I despise Lisa but I felt sorry for her last night TBH. Halfwit went about confronting her in totally the wrong way and he lost my vote. I've wanted him to win since the start but not after that. If someone laughed in my face like that, I'd punch them and that's being honest.

I didn't even mind him saying about the public liking him or anything. Just the annoying way he laughed in her face and moaned at her like he was climaxing. He should have just had it out with her and let her show how common she is.

He's also run around after Bea like a lost puppy and that has lost him alot of votes too I'd say.

I hope Sophie wins at this stage. She cut in and tried to stick up for David when Marcus was going over the top, and was about the only person who did. She also provided that excellent singing that was the funniest part of BB so far - like Mikey eating the chillis last year!

Bea is about ten times worse than Noirin. She knows exactly what she's doing. As I said before, she's a clever and educated version of Lisa. That whole argument yesterday was orchestrated by her and carried out by her henchmen Marcus and Halfit. Marcus and Halfweit have actually become what they detested: Chris and Karly - two puppets for another HM. I can't wait to see them being show VTs when they leave of how they've been led up the garden path.

I also laughed my arse off at Bea and how narcisstic she is. She got put up for eviction so straight away it's David's fault, showing that she believes no one could possibly have voted for her in her mind without outside interference.

Perhaps she's realising now that a few of them aren't as dumb as they seem and can see exactly what she's doing. The funny thing is that it's probably the more intellectual housemates that she's tricking.

jobucks wrote: »
    Update on Poll from DS:

I don't have a DS account, so can you answer me a quick question.
    Can you vote multiple times on that poll or is it one vote per user?
    And if it stops you voting more than once could you get round this my deleting a cookie or whatever?

• Advertisement

you can only vote once, same as here.... on the above poll there were 1888 singular votes

I've just opened up a poll of our own, could be interesting to see if there is any similarity between ours and DS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I think there are major negatives against the main candidates this year. Everyone of them has had some really bad incidents. Charlie was fairly despicable the first 2 weeks alright, but it probably has mostly been forgotten at this stage.
    He's changed in the house, been on a journey etc :rolleyes:

Three joint favs at the moment by the way, 4/1 available on Freddie, Seavish and Charlie.

What did he do that was despicable?

What did he do that was despicable?

Tis all a blur now but I recall hating him :pac:

From memory he was henchman of that cow Saffia (the white one) during the first week - they did the broken glass task together which caused a major argument.
    Then he was to the forefront with Lisa/Kris/Karly on the initial bullying of Halfwit, and I'm fairly sure he threw Freddies bed into the bathroom.

Open to correction on any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Halfwit by name, halfwit by nature:

For a guy that started out as such a marginalized underdog that won the viewer heart, it was disgusting to see him behave like such as triumphilist, dismissive jerk once he has the upper hand.
    He clearly thinks he has already won. Personally I believe that it's easier to be gracious in defeat, it's how somebody behaves when they are on top that really illuminates their true character. His is quite unplesant, it's just that like Noirin, poeple couldn't see it while he was being victimised.
    I've no love for Lisa that's for sure (does anybody?) but in lowering himself to her level I think he has put the final nail in the coffin of his chances of winning.
    Him and Bea are the new Marcus and Noirn, and I can't believe the hypocracy of the accusation of Lisa and David's 'friendship as game plan' theory. The only person using their friendships as a game plan would be Bea, she who latched on to the most popular character in the house, dismissed him and then as soon as she was nominated, was all over Freddy again. In fact she's great 'friends' with everybody until they have served their purpose. It's a shame that Lisa and David were too stupid to turn his accusation on it's head and call out Bea as the real game player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

How anyone can defend or feel sorry for Lisa is beyond me. Words cannot describe wot a piece of work she/it is. She's a lazy, scheming, waste of space. She bangs on about what the others are like and then as soon as she is challenged, cue the shouting and ranting and personal attacks.

To think she does not even bother her arse to try and get work. Keep smoking u skank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

I don't have a DS account, so can you answer me a quick question.
    Can you vote multiple times on that poll or is it one vote per user?
    And if it stops you voting more than once could you get round this my deleting a cookie or whatever?

You thinking of having a flutter on this as well?

Mezcita wrote: »
    You thinking of having a flutter on this as well?

Not really, I'm just generally interested in how open to manipulation online polls are.

DS seems fairly OK if its one vote per username only (though I don't know how easy it is to create multiple DS accounts).

As a punter on these sort of events I've always basically ignored online polls, and its usually a good move. Though they were bang on the money last year when Rachel beat Mikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Charlie's low figures look interesting. Available at 68.0 with Stan James to be next out. Think there could be a bit of a shock this week as surely the producers of the show would want the more irate contestants kept in.

Classic episode last night though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Mezcita wrote: »
    Charlie's low figures look interesting. Available at 68.0 with Stan James to be next out. Think there could be a bit of a shock this week as surely the producers of the show would want the more irate contestants kept in.

Classic episode last night though.

Halfwit winding Lisa up was priceless.

Advertisement