Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Halfwit winding Lisa up was priceless.

I thought he was being a prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

The highlight for me was when Hira found out that she could just break the cake up. Her eyes widened and followed by the "Oh really?"...

...then she plows into it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I think Halfwit giving Lisa stick was pretty good but he could of gone about it in a different way, he came across really bad a bit of a creep as well.

Jesus Hira = a plank, fair play i suppose for not giving up.

Jesus Hira = a plank, fair play i suppose for not giving up.

The person I was watching BB with last night said "Jesus, I bet she can't even cross the road without someone giving her instructions each time."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

eightyfish wrote: »

She deserves it. it was Karma

• Advertisement

She deserves it. it was Karma

I agree that she deserved it. Can't believe it took so long for someone to have a go at her. I still think he was a complete spa in the way he behaved though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Fair enough Lisa deserved her comeuppence at some stage but i think Freddie really let himself down by the way he did it, he just lowered himself down to the level of the people who victimised him at the start because now he was the one in the majority. I loved him from the start until i seen his behaviour last night, there's nothing worse than a man who been turned into a paranoid lunatic by a manipulative woman which leads me nicely on to Marcus.

Marcus' behaviour last night was disgusting which is no surprise as it's keeping in line with the horrible pig that he is, i'm really surprised he hasn't been thrown out of the house at this stage especially after his carry on last night, the way he spoke to David was appalling and way too aggressive for my liking, fair played to David for standing up to him andf hitting the nail exactly on the head by calling him exactly what he is, "a pathetic excuse for a man" i know for a fact if a clown like marcus had spoke to me like that i would've sorted out his underbite for him no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Fair enough Lisa deserved her comeuppence at some stage but i think Freddie really let himself down by the way he did it, he just lowered himself down to the level of the people who victimised him at the start because now he was the one in the majority. I loved him from the start until i seen his behaviour last night, there's nothing worse than a man who been turned into a paranoid lunatic by a manipulative woman ....

In fairness though, Freddie would have gotten absolutely nowhere had he tried to put it up to Lisa in any other way. She doesn't do debate, she doesn't do discussion...she simply shouts down anyone who dares try and call her out on anything and assumes she's won because the others invariably realise its a waste of time and give up.

The way Freddie carried on was exactly how that horrible wagon treats people. I reckon Freddie gave her a good taste of her own medicine and it was great to watch. She was absolutely sick and it was obvious that it really bothered her. Karma is a wonderful thing :)

I don't think people should read too much into Freddie's "the public like me" comment. He was winding her up and he did it well.

No offence to anyone here but the general change in attitude to Freddie is something that happens all too often in society today. Build them up so you can knock them down again. Freddie was pitied when they bullied him but when he finally gets the confidence to stand up to them (the fact that Bea is providing that confidence shouldn't matter at this stage) he's derided for it. Doesn't make much sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

"I HAVE EVERY REASON TO DOUBT YOOOOUR HONESTY!!"

:D:D

The person I was watching BB with last night said "Jesus, I bet she can't even cross the road without someone giving her instructions each time."

She seems like a nice girl, she just doesnt seem to have any common sense, the first thing i thought of when i seen the cake was just bash your face into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hira was a trooper, i love her!
    lisa got told, except she hadnt actually done anything this time.
    Beas face was priceless at nom announcement, she needs to shut up, and stop trying to use her psychology degree to twist every argument into her being the victim. biggest gameplanner in there.
    halfwit came across like a C-bomb.
    Marcus came across like a C-bomb.
    Fair play to David for admitting his error and apologising straight away. he'd be a good character if Lisa was gone.
    Siavash is lucky to have been in the cage for the whole thing, he moves closer to winning now.

I predict if halfwit keeps on the way he's going, its going to be a heads up between charlie and siavash. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mg im just seen last nights show now

if i was in that house

id ****ing knock halfc'unt out

and that poor excuse for a man marcus

the way halfc'unt belittle people is a disgrace

Does Marcus remind anybody of this guy in the task or is it just me?

KingRolloLogoNGSblue.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Chinafoot wrote: »
    In fairness though, Freddie would have gotten absolutely nowhere had he tried to put it up to Lisa in any other way. She doesn't do debate, she doesn't do discussion...she simply shouts down anyone who dares try and call her out on anything and assumes she's won because the others invariably realise its a waste of time and give up.

The way Freddie carried on was exactly how that horrible wagon treats people. I reckon Freddie gave her a good taste of her own medicine and it was great to watch. She was absolutely sick and it was obvious that it really bothered her. Karma is a wonderful thing :)

I don't think people should read too much into Freddie's "the public like me" comment. He was winding her up and he did it well.

No offence to anyone here but the general change in attitude to Freddie is something that happens all too often in society today. Build them up so you can knock them down again. Freddie was pitied when they bullied him but when he finally gets the confidence to stand up to them (the fact that Bea is providing that confidence shouldn't matter at this stage) he's derided for it. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    he could have done it with taste and charm that we'd expect, not being a total c-bomb, cos he was actually in the wrong. He's also blindly taken Bea's side in various arguments, when she's been totally lying and in the wrong. He needs to step back from the arrogance, and realise the game is still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

No, eightyfish, he was being a "little prick" as Lisa quite rightly put it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

halfwit really reminds me of rex when his girlfriend came in

totally different person

if halfwit wins ill riot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Cant wait to see who goes tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Birdie086 wrote: »

At the age of 27 should I be over this by now??

I'm ten years your senior and tune in each night, its my guilty pleasure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Lisa is full of crap, no way is she looking forward to Friday.
    She said it really hurt her when Halfwit said she turned all the HMs against him.
    Does she forget that the public saw it all, and now she is trying to make it look like he picked on her.

All he did was tell it like it was, and I for one am so glad he did.

Although if he had spoken to anyone else like that I would be calling him a bully tbh.

At the age of 27 should I be over this show by now???

• Advertisement

2 questions Birdie

Who would you like it to be

Who do you think it will be

Personally I would like to see Bea go to see the shock on Halfwit and Marcus's face even though she makes it interesting. That would then get Lisa back to her "evil" self

But I think it will be Hira

At the age of 27 should I be over this show by now???

I'm 35 and should know better but to hell with it:)

OMG, I'm the same age as Marcus:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

But I think it will be Hira

Not a chance. We all love her now.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Lol at Dogface and the "fishy fannies" tea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sophie in the DM.
    After smelling and tasting the tea that smells like fish.

"Ugh!!,it's like being a fish mongrel."
    Oh dear.
    This coming from a girl called Dog Face.:pac:

Not a chance. We all love her now.

I don't mean 'cos she's not nice or anything but only because it being a vote to save she may not have a big fan base built up yet.....
    Apart from her annoying semi-shouting voice she is very sweet and bless her she did amazing at that task:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I don't mean 'cos she's not nice or anything but only because it being a vote to save she may not have a big fan base built up yet.....
    Apart from her annoying semi-shouting voice she is very sweet and bless her she did amazing at that task:)

Thats what i was think a few days ago, but i think its that she's built up so much sympathy over the past few days she'll be saved. Peoplewill be woried she will go, so vote for her even if she's not their favourite.

She's doing really well on the DS poll (which i'd imagine would be semi-reliable)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Freddie saying Lisa or dvid gonna go what the hell is he basing that on has he been outside does he know what public are thinking!!! Hes so smarmy he just says what he thinks "Queen Bea" wants to hear!!!:confused:

Fluffyorganic

Havent a clue who i would I would like to go, I know who I dont like, but they make great TV(which is most of the HM).I thought Hira was a nonentity until yesterdays task and even thought she needed a hint form bb she still battled on...bless I confess to being a rubbernecker and love car crash tv so the stirrers should stay as far as an concerned.

I think hira will go

• Advertisement

Thats what i was think a few days ago, but i think its that she's built up so much sympathy over the past few days she'll be saved. Peoplewill be woried she will go, so vote for her even if she's not their favourite.

She's doing really well on the DS poll (which i'd imagine would be semi-reliable)

I do hope so 'cos it seems unfair that the ones who kick off in there get to usually stay in when it's a vote to save:mad:

Advertisement