Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I want Charlie and Hira in the final, the jury is still out on the rest.
    /maybe Rodrigo..

I agree they are the nice peoples, as far as I am concerned but unfortunatly hira doesnt make good tv, hope she gets more vocal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

LOL
    Bea, do you want the belly jammer

With almost 50 conquests, I'd safetly say she has already had the belly jammer:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Marcus all over bea now

bloody hell

what an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Oh the look on Freddies face when Marcus and Bea were flirting!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Marcus and the wasp?
    What is all that about, and grow a pair Halfwit, get up and walk away when she is flirting with someone else for God's sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

flat as a pancake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

''thats like rubbing sh*t in the wound!'' :D David's not the smartest is he?

What did she call Noirin, some Irish what?????

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Ah sweet mother, Bea is now hitting on Siavash and dissing Noirin - what did she call her? An Irish something - missed the something bit

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Irish runner

• Advertisement

oooh hark at bea - me and you could have been so much better!!! Get over yourself bea(not sayin norin any better she just hasa different accent)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Eh did rodrigo totally come onto charlie there?

Birdie086 wrote: »
    I agree they are the nice peoples, as far as I am concerned but unfortunatly hira doesnt make good tv, hope she gets more vocal.

She made great tv last night, it all depends in what light BB want to show the HMs and how much air time they give to each one.

I've said it before, once the live feed is gone BB can pick and choose what they show us.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Marcus was concealing a deadly weapon in the pool there I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭miami2007

Miap wrote: »

totally!!!!!!! hi pal :)

dogface is my new fav!!!!

Irish runner

Somehow I dont think that was a compliment..............

Aidric wrote: »
    Marcus was concealing a deadly weapon in the pool there I reckon.

I dont think it would be that deadly in fairness:)

She made great tv last night, it all depends in what light BB want to show the HMs and how much air time they give to each one.

I've said it before, once the live feed is gone BB can pick and choose what they show us.

Your spot on there. I have had 3 children since BB started and would always watch Live feed when up doing the night bottles. The HL show the following day would never be reflective of the live feed.
    The best year was when Jade Goody was in it. She was sooooo funny sitting up at night on the couches talking and arguing. I remember the "Am I minging Big brother?" live feed. It was hilarious:D

Miap wrote: »

Well why not?
    They have been sleeping in the same bed, they kiss each other all the time when the lights go out, maybe Rodrigo is starting to feel comfortable enough with Charlie to display emotion in front of others now.

True Sharpshooter, I keep forgetting that.

• Advertisement

Does anyone think they should have more drink??? Ye gotta agree it does make things more interesting.......

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Well why not?
    They have been sleeping in the same bed, they kiss each other all the time when the lights go out, maybe Rodrigo is starting to feel comfortable enough with Charlie to display emotion in front of others now.

Oh yeah totally why not it was just that bb seemed to not give it much attention at all i almost missed it!!!

Your spot on there. I have had 3 children since BB started and would always watch Live feed when up doing the night bottles. The HL show the following day would never be reflective of the live feed.
    The best year was when Jade Goody was in it. She was sooooo funny sitting up at night on the couches talking and arguing. I remember the "Am I minging Big brother?" live feed. It was hilarious:D

I remember watching that through my fingers, opening them to watch, like a naughty school kid.:D

It was so cringe worthy, yet I had to watch.:o

Say what you like about Jade, she made BB that year.
    They got so much footage out of her.:pac:

As sharpshooter just said, Jade made BB that year, who won that year by the way? (I can barely remember) but Jade is the one that carved a careeer out of it, whatever everyones opinions of her are.

As sharpshooter just said, Jade made BB that year, who won that year by the way? (I can barely remember) but Jade is the one that carved a careeer out of it, whatever everyones opinions of her are.

Kate Lawler won that year, and Johnny (fireman) was second.

The blondie one won, Kate something or other. She dated Jonathon Woodgate the footballer for a while. I couldn't stand her!!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Kate's a reasonably successful DJ now in fairness, not just a Nuts/Zoo party fame whore like most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I want Charlie and Hira in the final, the jury is still out on the rest.
    /maybe Rodrigo..

I have to say I think that would be the most boring final two ever. No, actually Hira and Rodrigo would be worse. Nice housemates are a bit shit. I know Charlie wasn't nice at the start but I think he is now. And Hira just hasn't got a personality.

I'm still hoping Sophie will win it but I just don't know will it happen. She's nice but she also comes out with some real gems and isn't afraid to have a bit of fun.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I have to say I think that would be the most boring final two ever. No, actually Hira and Rodrigo would be worse. Nice housemates are a bit shit. I know Charlie wasn't nice at the start but I think he is now. And Hira just hasn't got a personality.

I'm still hoping Sophie will win it but I just don't know will it happen. She's nice but she also comes out with some real gems and isn't afraid to have a bit of fun.

Charlie is a gem, it's just BB have chosen to gloss over some of his comments and put something either maddening about someone else or cut to a task.

The guy is funny, and him and Rodrigo are like a married couple already.
    Fight then argue who was right and who was wrong, yet they still end up in the same bed when the lights are off.

All is made up between the two of them yet BB haven't shown how.

They want us to see, what they want us to see.:pac:

I can see them as being the only proper couple in there this year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

I think Charlies a good lad too, he's always up for fun and mischief.
    He can be a bit of a tell tale but over all i think he's nice.
    If i was in there i think i'd hang out with him.

Advertisement