Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Charlie reminds me of Brian Dowling. His moments in the Diary Room are brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Big Brother used to give us all the cultural treasures — Nasty Nick, Nadia the transsexual and, of course, the late Jade Goody. But this time round, apart from a disturbing incident involving an evicted housemate, most of us haven’t a clue what any of the contestants are up to. OK, Britain’s teenagers may have a different take on that, but the average audience for the latest show, at 2.2 million, is easily the worst so far. It’s one million down on last time — nearly a third of the audience gone.

So bad is the performance that Channel 4 will have to promise advertisers some free airtime later this year to make up for the viewers it has failed to deliver. Not good for a programme that costs about £60 million a year (with Celebrity Big Brother thrown in). Outsiders in the know say it is now losing money, estimating the break-even level at about 2.5 million viewers, although Channel 4 insists this isn’t the case.

In the shadow of Big Brother, will Andy Duncan be evicted?, The Times

Thanks to DS Forums.

And again from DS, Siavash does have a girlfriend.

Not sure if this changes anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

eightyfish wrote: »
    And again from DS, Siavash does have a girlfriend.

Not sure if this changes anything.

Tut tut shame on Siavash!

But this time round, apart from a disturbing incident involving an evicted housemate

What incident was this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    What incident was this?

Sree slashing his wrists I'd guess

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Just watching the repeat there, what in gods name does be going through Churchills head? "I could have this whole house jumping through hoops if i wanted" he's disturbingly deluded. Looks like Bea is his new Noirin now. I wonder how many obsessions like this he's had on the outside.

Marcus also reckons he was put in there as a piece of meat for the viewers like Noirin and Dogface hahaha, the guy actually thinks he's good looking and cool.
    He's a moron but a good housemate for entertainment.................well once he's not picking his nose, god thats disturbing

Marcus also reckons he was put in there as a piece of meat for the viewers like Noirin and Dogface hahaha, the guy actually thinks he's good looking and cool.

Dogface is really growing on me. She comes across as a bit ditzy, but generally just a nice person. Liked her tea-tasting.

Possibly acceptable winners: Siavash, Dogface, Rodrigo.
    Alrite: Hira, Charlie.
    Tools: Halfwat, Bea, David.
    Still Undecided: Marcus, Lisa.

Dogface is really growing on me. She comes across as a bit ditzy, but generally just a nice person. Liked her tea-tasting.

Possibly acceptable winners: Siavash, Dogface, Rodrigo.
    Alrite: Hira, Charlie.
    Tools: Halfwat, Bea, David.
    Still Undecided: Marcus, Lisa.

I agree with you on Dogface, she's gas, esp when she was drunk last nite. went off her a bit when she was with 'team Marcus' in the diary room when Noirin and him were up for eviction.

Wouldnt have Rodrigo in my acceptable winners, he's such a little drama queen and a goody goody.
    Mine would be Charlie or Dogface.

Lisa is a total biiiyatch, she's horrible, in every way yuk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Rodrigo an acceptable winner?? Really??? God I can't stand him. He is the biggest whinge.

Who I would like to see win: Halfwit, Marcus, Siavash

Who I wouldn't mind TOO much: Charlie

I'd be pretty pissed at: Sophie, Hira (both DULL, it would be like last year again), David

I'd be fuming: Bea, Lisa (neither have a chance), Rodrigo (:mad:)

Rodrigo an acceptable winner?? Really??? God I can't stand him. He is the biggest whinge.

I find him funny, mainly because of the way he speaks, but thinking about it now it's possibly a personal thing. One example - I have a Brazilian friend and he, along with Rodrigo, continuously fails to pronounce the end of words. Rodrigo last night "...when I go to Universt".

From my friend; "Tuesd" = Tuesday, "Cit" = City, "Accep" = Acceptable.

Lisa is a total biiiyatch, she's horrible, in every way yuk!

I'm not fond of her, but I can't decide whether she's a cow or just really, really lazy.

I'm not fond of her, but I can't decide whether she's a cow or just really, really lazy.

She's a cow, all she does is b1tch, at 41 she should know better!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Charlie is a gem, it's just BB have chosen to gloss over some of his comments and put something either maddening about someone else or cut to a task.

The guy is funny, and him and Rodrigo are like a married couple already.
    Fight then argue who was right and who was wrong, yet they still end up in the same bed when the lights are off.

All is made up between the two of them yet BB haven't shown how.

They want us to see, what they want us to see.:pac:

I can see them as being the only proper couple in there this year.

I don't disagree with you that Charlie is alright but he absolutely needs other people to spark off. Can you imagine if he was there with Hira?

And even worse would be Rodrigo and Hira.

Very interested to see who goes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I think it would be most interesting tonight if Bea was to be evicted. I think she tried the bitching about housemates and that backfired when she got nominated. The shock on her face when the names were called was obvious........
    I don't think she is going to try the bitching route again and has now instead began cuddling up to Halfwit and flirting around with Marcus and Siavash.
    If she were to go, Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit would get the shock of their lives and it would definitely boost the power struggle again between the two halfs of the house....
    That in my view would be much more interesting to see develop than watching Bea swarming all around the housemates.....
    I would also love to see how Halfwit would deal with Lisa if Bea were to go and vice versa....
    I'd love Lisa to get up and laugh furiously in his face:D:D
    In fact, I would pay to see that play out!!!!

Really wish Irish viewers could vote:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I think it would be most interesting tonight if Bea was to be evicted. I think she tried the bitching about housemates and that backfired when she got nominated. The shock on her face when the names were called was obvious........
    I don't think she is going to try the bitching route again and has now instead began cuddling up to Halfwit and flirting around with Marcus and Siavash.
    If she were to go, Marcus, Siavash and Halfwit would get the shock of their lives and it would definitely boost the power struggle again between the two halfs of the house....
    That in my view would be much more interesting to see develop than watching Bea swarming all around the housemates.....
    I would also love to see how Halfwit would deal with Lisa if Bea were to go and vice versa....
    I'd love Lisa to get up and laugh furiously in his face:D:D
    In fact, I would pay to see that play out!!!!

Really wish Irish viewers could vote:mad:

Bea going tonight would be absolutely terrible for the house, she has been a good housemate since she got in, first starting off nice to now been some kind of secret villain to the other housemates, Lisa has served her time its now time for her to go she doesnt bring anything good to the house at all anymore, where i think Bea definately has more potential to stir up stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Really at the moment I think Siavash would be best to go hes not adding much to the house except Bea is trying to flirt with him sometimes and the rest of the time hes moaning!!!

But it would be hilarious to see Marcus, or halfwits face if their names were said they are so sure of themselves at the moment!!!:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Davina's playsuit is fab!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Judging by the crowds reaction it looks like Marcus or Lisa to go - biggest boos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hira is so hot, even first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Well actually Bea she would have had ciarettes cos they got them off bb at the tea party!!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane154

35notout wrote: »
    Judging by the crowds reaction it looks like Marcus or Lisa to go - biggest boos

yeah but its vote to save so who knows:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I really want Bea to go tonight!! She's just really annoying me now! Lisa isnt annoying me as much anymore! Dunno what is going on!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

hira's so funny.. bea is a twit, lisa can keep her frosties is she wants .. if she had said it to her yesterday maybe she would have had a right to get ****ty about lisa not giving her the frosties...
    why does she think lisa should give her the frosties like..

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Bea needs to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Now she won't accept Frosties from Charlie!!! She either wants them or not!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane154

ChewChew wrote: »
    Bea needs to go.

i secretly love bea for being so bitchy...

well i guess its not a secret anymore:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

hi guys.....is there a web site i can watch tonights show on????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

oh my god i actually want to knock bea out ..'i don't want to start an argument over frosties' after her just starting an argument like..
    now there's not a big difference between frosties and corn flakes...Bea is actually a wrong one altogether..

Advertisement