Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

She didn't want the frosties at all, she was just up to her usual stirring self

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

if she doesn't think there is much of a difference between them then why the fook did she start all that crap?? she's a moron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

joes girls wrote: »
    hi guys.....is there a web site i can watch tonights show on????

try justin.tv they might be showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That backfired a bit on Bea re the Frosties, she wanted to rile Lisa and she did succeed for a time, but I think Lisa has her figured out now.
    That's why she sorted it out in a calm manner.

Loving charlie kicking a fuss up about the shopping:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 shane154

ugh rodrigos such a brat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Bea big boooo
    Halfwit Cheer..background booo
    Lisa BIG Booo
    David Mixed Booo, slightly more booo than cheer.
    Hira Booooo WTF? I expected a quiet cheer
    Marcus Booooo with a hardcore fanbase cheer

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

That backfired a bit on Bea re the Frosties, she wanted to rile Lisa and she did succeed for a time, but I think Lisa has her figured out now.
    That's why she sorted it out in a calm manner.

Bea just wants to cause the drama in front of the boys - her gang if you like.

Yet, when on her own she crumbles - fair play to Lisa I say

She has no fan base. Who votes for a sloane ranger?

Her popularity is based on two thing, her relationship with Freddy (now defunct) and the fact that she displayed some balls in there (now proven to be based on bitchy rather than ballsy)
    And then there's the biggest factor of all, schadenfreude.
    Ironically, I think people are more likely to punish Bea then her main competition fo a fall Lisa simply because Lisa is aware of her limitations, she's the dregs of society, while Bea is equally loathesome and yet thinks she the Queen.
    As a result the fall is further for Bea and the shock of eviction greater, and thus and more enjoyable to watch. Lisa's used to a good kicking from the world, she's a broken looser. Bea getting booed will be a pleasure to watch because it's what she least expects.
    To quote Freddy "Ohhh hI'm cumming!Yeeaaahhhh oh yeahaa! Suffer Bea, cry for me!
    Never underestimate the cruelty of the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Bit of a hatchet job on Hira I think, I predict little or no airtime for the next hour. Conversely a big attempt to save Bea any which way they can. And I hope it works.

Hira 6/4 (40% likely to go).
    Bea 5/2 (30%).
    David 4/1 (20%)
    Lisa 9/1 (10%).
    50/1+ everyone else.

• Advertisement

Was talking to a friend of mine today and was filling her in on the convo that Marcus had with Bea a few nights ago about how you can isolate someone from the group and then when you allow them back into the group how they are so easily swayed in their opinions of others, and how you can control their opinions and actions.
    She was shocked and realised that unless you watch Live feed how you don't get the whole view of someone.

Crowd shouting Get Bea out.....

Does Hira actually think she can sing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

So tempted to back Bea, dont think Hira will go.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

How can Marcus think Hira has a game plan?:confused:

Does Hira actually think she can sing? :confused:

She's hilarious!!!! I have really grown to like her over the past 2 days.....especially during the Alice task.

Which Marcus and Halfwit now think is a game plan - bless her, I dont think she has teh sense to have a game plan

Is Siavash on about Marcus???

OMG, Marcus is more deluded than I thought.....saying that Hira has a gameplan. My 10 year old daughter sitting here beside me even said "what, Hira doesn't have a gameplan, she doesn't say anything!!!"

Please god don't let it be Lisa or Dave.....I really want to see Halfwit shocked to his shi**y little core:mad:
    I can't stand the little AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

Jesus Siavash is dumb, there are gameplayers in the house and people watching won't see it, unless you're in here, you don't see it...

Uh... no you dope. We're the only ones that see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hira I suspect is putting on the nicey nicey act for the show...much the way I thought Rachel did from last year. Noirin said something about meeting her in the audition process then made comments about her being false. Maybe she was totally different outside.

• Advertisement

Halfwit is getting on my wick. :mad:
    Who the hell does he think he is, saying to Bea he's 99% sure it will be Lisa or David to go tonight?

I want Bea to go now just to see his face.
    Far too up himself now. :pac:

I didn't scream as much as Roddy there when I was in childbirth.....What the hell is wrong with him:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Please god don't let it be Lisa or Dave.....I really want to see Halfwit shocked to his shi**y little core:mad:
    I can't stand the little AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

I dunno what it is but he is really begining to annoy me! I would love Bea to go just to p!ss him off! The look on his face would be priceless!

Freddie says he's been 100% accurate in his predictions so far...so that means he knew he wasn't going to go all them times he was up.

I said it in an earlier post that I would pay to see the look on Halfwit's face if Bea's name were called:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    Freddie says he's been 100% accurate in his predictions so far...so that means he knew he wasn't going to go all them times he was up.

When he was against Cairon and then Sree, he definitely said in the diary room that he wasn't going to be evicted.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hira I suspect is putting on the nicey nicey act for the show...much the way I thought Rachel did from last year. Noirin said something about meeting her in the audition process then made comments about her being false. Maybe she was totally different outside.

No way, like Shilpa Shetty that wound up Jade so much... she's been brought up in a cutlture that actually values respect and puts a premium on behaving with grace and dignity if you are a woman. It's dull to watch but genuine.... and drives the chavscum MAD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

It's between Lisa and Bea lets be honest, and I hate both for different reasons, but Lisa is expecting it, whereas Bea is SO BLEEDIN UP HERSELF..it'll be a complete shock to her! cant WAIT to see her face!!

she's ME!ME!ME! squared...g e e e e e b b b b a a a a a g g g

conorhal wrote: »
    No way, like Shilpa Shetty that wound up Jade so much... she's been brought up in a cutlture that actually values respect and puts a premium on behaving with grace and dignity if you are a woman. It's dull to watch but genuine.... and drives the chavscum MAD!

I liked Shilpa, she was a lady. I suspected Hira from the time she had tears pouring down her face at Rodrigo getting to write to the Queen. Then when she was asked in the diary room to produce tears, they came out so easily.

• Advertisement

Part of me thinks the "great British public" will **** this vote up and will vote for the people they hate the most, therefore making them safe.............

Advertisement