Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

She may just write to him and give him a reprimand:D

I think it's charlies that really wants to be 'reprimanded' LOL

think it's sexual frustration on Charlies part.... no matter how hard he tries he just can't provoke a session of angry sex from Rod, who would rather moan in a completely different fashion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

i don t..his arse looks really small...they have been kissin though & BB isnt showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sophie, "I've never seen a willy before" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Sophie, "I've never seen a willy before" :eek:

She meant to say "I've never seen such a small willy before":D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mdwexford wrote: »
    But he was asleep, hes not being dry or anything like that, id hate to live with you people, when im sleeping god help anyone who wakes me up before ive had a solid 8 hours!!!!

I understand him being upset to a certain degree but I do think he over reacted and I'm the Queen of over reactions:o. Knowing what he's like though they should've known that he'd lose the plot. At least he offered to give him his bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

A party in Rogers would be like the worst party ever.

Don't spill the beer, no smoking in the kitchen, a mini breakdown every time a glass gets broken.

~Evens Hira (50%).
    7/2 Bea (22%).
    4/1 David (20).
    15/1 Lisa (6%).
    25/1 Marcus (4%).

What an absolute nailbiter this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

hahaha rod 'imagine the queen'... the queens gonna get a restraining order against him.

Jesus, was Marcus listening at the DR door or what!
    He said exactly what BB said.

Rodder's is worried that the Queen won't reply to his letter.

When he said imagine the queen, I was sure he was talking about Charlie.:eek:

i don t..his arse looks really small...they have been kissin though & BB isnt showing it.

Whose arse looks really small?:confused::D

What the hell does Marcus be trying to do with the hair straighteners????:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'm really excited about this eviction!! :D

Siavashs hair is amazing!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I understand him being upset to a certain degree but I do think he over reacted and I'm the Queen of over reactions:o. Knowing what he's like though they should've known that he'd lose the plot. At least he offered to give him his bed.

Yeah, purely so he'd be in it as well..wake up to that.

Jesus, was Marcus listening at the DR door or what!
    He said exactly what BB said.

Rodder's is worried that the Queen won't reply to his letter.

When he said imagine the queen, I was sure he was talking about Charlie.:eek:

That's bloody funny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Oh My God!!!!:eek: The suspense! Lisa, Bea, Marcus and David gettin the biggest boo's from crowd:P

Can anybody else see how Lisa is sending messages to the public about how bad everyone else is and how down to earth and"honest" she is. SOOOO Transparent. Think she's cock sure she's stayin.

She meant to say "I've never seen such a small willy before":D:D

Well, it was either small or very big, considering she fell backwards when she saw it.:D

I'm really excited about this eviction!! :D

Siavashs hair is amazing!!

Same as that Ciara, it's almost impossible to call.....Can't wait to see who will go!!!

Well, it was either small or very big, considering she fell backwards when she saw it.:D

True, but I have a feeling that if it was very big she would have fallen forward instead of backwards:D:D

Yeah, purely so he'd be in it as well..wake up to that.
    He said he'd swap beds with him:). You've a bad mind.

I've a hopeful mind :) theyre nuts about each other..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257295/board

IMDB have the best boards on the net and the BB one is heating up nicely. Here is great but the linear nature of the board doesn't really allow you to follow multiple threads.

• Advertisement

True, but I have a feeling that if it was very big she would have fallen forward instead of backwards:D:D

In a faint,right.;)
    :pac:

That Kevin Bishop show is fcuking funny:D

Anyway back to BB, last chance to call it lads before the result is announced.....

WHO DO YE THINK WILL GO???

Me- I think Bea.........hopefully

I've a hopeful mind :) theyre nuts about each other..
    I think so too, there's a lot of sexual tension there. It must be hard for them to hold back their feelings. They might feel a need to restrain themselves more than straight folk as they may be afraid that not everyone would feel comfortable watching. A lot of biggots out there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

That Kevin Bishop show is fcuking funny:D

Anyway back to BB, last chance to call it lads before the result is announced.....

love it to be Bea but reckon Hira could go or maybe even rod or charlie, i'd say the big characters are all pretty safe

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'd love it to be Bea but I think it'll be Lisa!:(

I think David might go tonight, he hasn't done anything to garner support really.
    I wouldn't pick up the phone to save him.

That Kevin Bishop show is fcuking funny

Very hard to know when they're voting to save. Surprisingly, Charlie's last in the 'who would you vote to save?' forum on Ds.(Kevin Bishop show is great:D)

conorhal wrote: »
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257295/board

IMDB have the best boards on the net and the BB one is heating up nicely. Here is great but the linear nature of the board doesn't really allow you to follow multiple threads.

Had a quick peek conorhal but there is too much there for me to look at tonight but will defo give it a proper look over the weekend!!!
    Between Boards, digital spy, the sun and C4 Big Brother I'm all tapped out at the moment.
    My husband hates BB and I've been watching it for the last 10 years....The fact that he hasn't divorced me yet is a miracle and then add to that the fact that I found Boards.ie in March of this year:eek:
    At this stage, I'll be lucky to married this time next year....Only joking:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

coffin magazine...... lol:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

love to see Bea go

Advertisement