Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Think the bullying from Sofia ( and that's what it was ) played as much a part in Saffia 's decision to leave the house, as missing her kids did .

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I feel sorry for her and I hope the other HMs put Sophia up again if she is saved.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think Kris's rejection played a part too, at least BB isn't letting housemates do a Chanelle this year!

Shut up Sree!!!!

Ginny wrote: »
    Shut up Sree!!!!
    Oh lordy an after dinner speech before dinner.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Sree is so painful to watch..I really don't like him!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Cheeky Cairon! Marcus is probably thinking WTF?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Oh i love BB. Fighting and sexy Sophie Reade.

God Ciaron just sunk himself!!
    Sree was coming off as the agressive silly one first, until Ciaron started that crap.

yeah cairon should of left him off, sree got quite aggressive, now sree is gonna prob start crying(i do think cairon was overboard in his reaction).. aw
    Sree irritates me so much, i actually can't stand him!

• Advertisement

God Ciaron just sunk himself!!
    Sree was coming off as the agressive silly one first, until Ciaron started that crap.
    Gosh, and I even said he reminds me of Science and now he is reacting the same way apart from the shouting.:eek:

In fairness though we don't know what went on that day as the LIVE FEED IS GONE.:mad:

Now we get to see what they want us to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Sree really needs to learn some English. Cairon called him a motherf*cker! Cairon didn't slag his mother at all. Oh, and Cairons a bully as well apparently and swears too much.

I can't stand Sree. Cairon over-reacted but Sree started all of that nonsense. I've no problem with people who don't like swearing but don't go into the house and expect people not to swear. He seriously get's on my nerves!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Cairon is just a boy - and in all honestly, Sree was doing his level best to "rise" him. Unfortunately Cairon rose to it like a moth to light.

Sree is doing my head in - says he is not there for fame or money -sooooo why is he there?

Hearing you Sharpy - hate when someone talks over another person - tis bad manners to say the least

She thought she was going to be kept in! So happy she is gone!

Sree is a smug git, sitting there in the DR like he is top dog.
    YES!!!!!!!! she is gone and good on the public for seeing through her.

He acts so ernest and is so transparent and insincere, I heard on DS he was talking about maybe being on CBB in the future after becoming a celeb from this BB.

Sophia received 91.2% of the votes!!!!

delighted she's gone..hopefully sree will follow her next week. oh god imagine him if he gets nominated we'll have three days of him going around to people asking oh do you think im doing ok, do you think i'll get voted out, why does nobody love me?.. aw it'll be painful to watch but worth it if he's f*cked out on the friday..

Sophia received 91.2% of the votes!!!!

omg. are you serious?that's brilliant.

I wonder if Davina will go down the usual route of being nice when all we want her to do is pick Sophia apart for her behaviour in there.

• Advertisement

Davina lost it ther year of Jason whathisface and then Makosi, and obvioulsy with Grace, she never grilled them and didn't give them the interview they deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Davina... Makosi, she never grilled them and didn't give them the interview they deserved.

Have I misunderstood you here, you think Davina was soft on Makosi ?

Because in a lot of quarters Davina got loads of criticism for being exceptionally harsh with Makosi?

Ah yeah I remembered there was a problem with the Makosi interview, I forgot which way it went, but I'm sure there was someone that year she was uber soft on, probably one of the Saskia/Maxwell/Craig ones.

Have I misunderstood you here, you think Davina was soft on Makosi ?

Because in a lot of quarters Davina got loads of criticism for being exceptionally harsh with Makosi?

True, she went to town on Makosi to the extent that even I thought it was unfair.
    I couldn't understand it tbh and I remember Davina going on about *the pool incident a lot.
    But it was a step too far as the crowd booed Makosi all the way through that interview and still Davina didn't ease up.

That is the one and only time I have seen Davina do that to that extent.
    I think she said in an interview later that the questions she asks are given to her by the show and are not her own.:pac:

Oh load of people at the interview! Might be good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm so glad that horrible little bully is out. She was so convinced the public loved her though I'd say she was worried when Saffia left as she knew she'd gone too far. Davina deserved a slap for her interview with Jen last year..'do you love him?' ffs!! She'd better give this little twerp a good telling off:mad:.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

hmmm not sure bout the new interview set up, less time with the evictee, the "celebs" will end up getting more talk time, and its not about them

Oh Jesus this interview is a silly set up, all the fawning over the evictee!

hmmm not sure bout the new interview set up, less time with the evictee, the "celebs" will end up getting more talk time, and its not about them
    It's the same as the interview set up when The Apprentice has it's loser interviewed.:pac:

• Advertisement

Ok that was terrible! They didnt even show her who nominated her!

Advertisement