Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Shocking. WTF did Hira do for people to vote her out a head of the likes of Lisa, David, Rodrigo or Bea? :confused: Lisa should have gone.

They didn't, they voted to save.
    A whole different kettle of fish altogether.:pac:

It's BB running the show this time, for sure.
    They will not run the risk of losing the HMs that are pulling in the viewers.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

is DS broken again? forums won't load for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mdwexford wrote: »
    British Public are such racists.

I don't believe her race is the reason she went. She was the least popular, not the most hated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

5.65% of the votes

Much higher than I thought the 10th person would get.
    Probably confirms that there is no overall popular winner in the publics eyes yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Bull****.
    Hira was cheated. All the attention before was on Noirin so she didnt get a look in with the way there isnt any live feed in the day time and all the edits was on Noirin and this week on Bea's arguments. Hira done well in the tasks and didnt deserve to go and now we have to put up with Bea and dip**** for another week.
    Hira wasnt originaly nominated so its a bad result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Harpy wrote: »

DS forum exploded at about 10.37pm.
    Multiple injuries as bits of retarded threads flew up and hit people in the eye.

She's a beautiful girl. Hope they show her singing that song on the stage again.:D

It was vote to save, obviously to keep in all the housemates of any actual interest. I mean Lisa or Bea or someone could have gone, but that would have left "Hey look at me I'm so nice and unconfrontational" Hira in.

But at least she got cheers. She didn't do anything wrong to deserve boo's.
    She's only had about 10 minutes screen time since she went in, and 9 of them were the other night when she had her face in a cake for almost 6 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

mdwexford wrote: »
    British Public are such racists.

Stupid comment :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Those two poor guests must be thinking, 'oh my god, what am I supposed to talk about half an hour with 'hira:confused:

Christ almighty, they are talking about aubergines:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

yup, well the theme this year is"not everything is at it seems"..... they got that right!
    Harpy wrote: »

yup, same here

wow how nice being compared to an aubergine.. your not missed.. ah well
    i can see lisa in the background goin thats what it is.. maybe they've figured it was a vote to save..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

cymro wrote: »
    Stupid comment :eek:

Oi, don't need to like the comment but don't be like that:mad:

I found her non interesting but I do think for ages she got no airtime at all. Maybe she was amusing loads of times but they just didn't show it. Unfair really, more stuff to focus on like Noirin and her antics:rolleyes:.

ok i just realised my own post shows how little she's done.. in her interview i'm looking more at trying to lip read what lisa is saying rather then listening to what they're saying about hira..

Ah jaysus, that's cruel.
    The singing and showing her the singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Let's be honest here guys - she's done virtually nothing since she went in except blend into the background and gush about how much she loves big brother/everyone :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder that in a vote to save people, she was simply forgotten about? No loss really, but I'd have prepared to see Lisa/Bea go.

Anyone who contributes to the house in the manner that she did in that task deserves to stay. Nobody else in that house would stay in that room for 6 hours. People like Lisa sit on their arse all day and bitch and moan. From what I saw, Hira actually gave a crap about the other people in the house (from both sides of the divide) and tried to keep the peace (David and Bea).

That, in my opinion, is a housemate. Not that shower of tosspots still in that house.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,358 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anybody else have money on hira to go ?

andyman wrote: »
    People like Lisa sit on their arse all day and bitch and moan.

People like Lisa sit on their arse all day and watch Big Bro too :P

*Is aware of the irony*

I know Davina said 'in no particular order' but I wonder was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Why weren't these blunders shown the other night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Let's be honest here guys - she's done virtually nothing since she went in except blend into the background and gush about how much she loves big brother/everyone :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder that in a vote to save people, she was simply forgotten about? No loss really, but I'd have prepared to see Lisa/Bea go.

Well she featured quite a bit over the past week, I thought that would would have garnered her some popularity.

Well the principle still stands! :P Who is voting to save Lisa? Or David? I find them totally insufferable.

Even take Dogface who is a carbon copy of Hira in terms of how interesting they are. Who is voting for Dogaface? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    People like Lisa sit on their arse all day and watch Big Bro too :P

*Is aware of the irony*

:D Very good.

Hahahahaha @ the footage cut from the highlights (I wonder why) where Hira doesn't have a clue what's going on. Love people like that.

I'm aware how homo that sounds. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

if theyd shown that blunder bit shed still be there..its alll about the editing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

hilarious they should have showed that last night... lol, what door, what lock?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

She comes across as incredibly innocent. Hhhmmm.

Now that clip just shows how much BB wanted her gone, ffs I would have voted to save her for the hilarity alone in that.:mad:

Fecken BB, and the live stream pulling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Alice in Blunderland LOL

hira looks so confused.. i think davina and the other two have forgotten she's there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

andyman wrote: »
    Anyone who contributes to the house in the manner that she did in that task deserves to stay. Nobody else in that house would stay in that room for 6 hours..
    I think the "blunder" reel showed why she stayed there for 6 hours. She's totally inoffensive, but she makes Sophie look like a Mensa member! :p

They're REALLY struggling to fill the time here tho.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement