Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Does anyone notice in the background the massive grin in Lisa's face:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She's starting to turn my stomach:(..bit toooo sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Well she featured quite a bit over the past week, I thought that would would have garnered her some popularity.

Well the principle still stands! :P Who is voting to save Lisa? Or David? I find them totally insufferable.

Even take Dogface who is a carbon copy of Hira in terms of how interesting they are. Who is voting for Dogaface? :confused:

That's my point, Hira was most likely forgotten in the rush to save.

That's BB's fault, I am starting to think certain HMs are put in there to be expendable when the time comes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

you couldnt really call it an interview could ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

She is just TOO nice to be real! I'd love to see her loose the head like Rodrigo did earlier on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

gaeilgebeo wrote: »
    Does anyone notice in the background the massive grin in Lisa's face:mad:

And why not?????
    She has just survived a vote in which she totally expected to leave
    Fair dues to the woman, I'd be grinning too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Yeah who the hell spends money 'saving' Lisa?... I don't gettit. Mind u this wan Hira should not have been in there in the first place. BB f'ed up badly putting someone like her in, complete non-entity. This 'loving everyone' crap is so old. Get people like that off the telly or send them to USA for good where they can spout that crap over and over to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

That's my point, Hira was most likely forgotten in the rush to save.

That's BB's fault, I am starting to think certain HMs are put in there to be expendable when the time comes.

I think you are on to something there Sharpshooter:)

WORST.INTERVIEW.EVER!

cymro wrote: »
    Stupid comment :eek:
    Surely that was online sarcasm no?.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

And why not?????
    She has just survived a vote in which she totally expected to leave
    Fair dues to the woman, I'd be grinning too

It just makes my blood boil! She'll be convinced the public love her!:mad:

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Yeah who the hell spends money 'saving' Lisa?... I don't gettit. Mind u this wan Hira should not have been in there in the first place. BB f'ed up badly putting someone like her in, complete non-entity. This 'loving everyone' crap is so old. Get people like that off the telly or send them to USA for good where they can spout that crap over and over to each other.

Rachel managed to pull it off successfully last year:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

Can anyone tell me what Charlie did to upset Rodrigo tonight?....I left the room and missed it.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Still can't understand her winning neither Ann. Makes one wonder who the hell is voting/counting the votes.

* Does a little dance*
    :p

Can anyone tell me what Charlie did to upset Rodrigo tonight?....I left the room and missed it.
    Wet his bed.......

Tried to drag him out of bed and throw him in the pool. His bed got wet....they were throwing others in too.

They were going to throw him in the pool, oil or water got spilled on his bed, and he tried to take Charlie's bed.

It's a storm in a teacup, they'll be grand tomorrow.:D

They were going to throw him in the pool, oil or water got spilled on his bed, and he tried to take Charlie's bed.

It's a storm in a teacup, they'll be grand tomorrow.:D

Think it got wet 'cos Charlie was all wet from the pool water. Don't think oil got on it. Rodrigo threw oil on Charlie's bed before tho'.

Think it got wet 'cos Charlie was all wet from the pool water. Don't think oil got on it. Rodrigo threw oil on Charlie's bed before tho'.

Thanks Ann, I was wondering then why Rodrigo wanted Charlies bed.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I don't believe her race is the reason she went. She was the least popular, not the most hated.
    cymro wrote: »
    Stupid comment :eek:

It was a joke ldo, cmon people....

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Still can't understand her winning neither Ann. Makes one wonder who the hell is voting/counting the votes.

I had to drink myself into a stupor that night with the injustice of it Leslie:(. I thought she put on the biggest act ever. I can't bear falseness, I'd much rather someone lost the plot the odd time and showed human weakness but still had a special quality about them. I was up against strong opposition on this forum tho'.
    Down to earth decent people like Craig (BB1) and Brian Dowling were deserving winners. Kate Lawlor was a sound girl too and pretty funny. I wasn't pushed on Nadia but she deserved her win, she cried and had tantrums too, didn't hold back 'cos of cameras. Cameron and Brian Belo were other big disappointments for me.

Thanks Ann, I was wondering then why Rodrigo wanted Charlies bed.:pac:

I didn't really get what the wrestling over the bed was about tho' 'cos Charlie offered to swap. Maybe Rodrigo was trying to swap mattresses. If they were at home I'd say they'd have slapped each other then ended up in a mad roughly passionate clinch on the floor:o.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

omg.......don't sing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

jobucks wrote: »
    omg.......don't sing:eek:

That was just cringeworthy! Watchin them all tip-toe around her and humor her like you would an over-sensitive 6 year old is just embarassing!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I love John McCririck

England v Brazil.

I love it.

I still think these two need to stay. :pac:

LOL, that was brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Really wish they showed more of Charlie/Rodrigo relationship on HL show. only show us them when they arguing really reckon there is loads more to it were missing out on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

That england vs brazil bit was soo funny :)

• Advertisement

Can they not have one BBBM without Brian Belo.

Advertisement