Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

halfwit & marcus bitching about hira already

http://tr.im/vWpd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I despise your one Grace Dent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

jobucks wrote: »
    halfwit & marcus bitching about hira already

http://tr.im/vWpd

Marcus has watched too many conspiracy movies.

Is it that hard to believe that there is the odd genuinely nice person left in the world??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mdwexford wrote: »
    Marcus has watched too many conspiracy movies.

Is it that hard to believe that there is the odd genuinely nice person left in the world??

Not at all.:pac::D:p

200,http:%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fukie_tv_bigbrother_2008%2Fukie_tv_bigbrother_2008-284188539-1220651562.jpg%3Fymr4XrADnnyFg6jH?v=2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

^^^^^^^

"Calling Zuroph .... Zuroph to the Post While You're Watching thread. Zuroph"

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^

"Calling Zuroph .... Zuroph to the Post While You're Watching thread. Zuroph"

I genuinely laughed out loud, AJ.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol, i got here as quick as i could!

genuinely gutted for Hira. Poor girl didnt deserve to go.

so, thoughts on tonight.

Rodrigo did himself a disservice by showing his real self. he needs to lightne up.
    Charlie showed a slight tendancy towards bullyish behaviour.
    Halfwit is still a blind twat when it comes to anything Bea does.
    Bea is a growler.
    Davina mentioned "dangerwanks". leg-end. I know some people hate her, but in my mind she's one of the best things about BB.
    Lisa should have gone, and her smug grin after irked me.
    Hira didnt desrve to go, and the Alice in Blunderland reel belonged in main show and shows why BB isnt working this year, Live feed means we'd have seen that before the votes were coutned, so unfair on her.
    Why the **** is John McCirrick in EVERY show?!?!?!?!
    Brian Bellows can **** off an all.
    Marcus needs kicking out.

Siavash charlie and Dogface for final 3, with Siavash winning.

zuroph wrote: »
    lol, i got here as quick as i could!

genuinely gutted for Hira. Poor girl didnt deserve to go.

It's not the same without the live feed.:mad:

How the hell are we supposed to get to know the HMs with the 1 hour main show and 3 hours at night, which an awful lot of the time they are in bed and BB cuts the sound because they either don't want us to hear it for who knows what reason or they want to use it in the next main show.:mad:

It ticks me off no end, but it makes me feel a bit better to know they are a million viewers down this year.

Some cop on needed I think.

Did anyone else notice that there is only one advert between breaks in BB this year.

Definitely a sign that it's on the way out,imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

so, thoughts on tonight.

Rodrigo did himself a disservice by showing his real self. he needs to lightne up.
    Bea is a growler.
    Davina mentioned "dangerwanks". leg-end. I know some people hate her, but in my mind she's one of the best things about BB.
    Hira didnt desrve to go, and the Alice in Blunderland reel belonged in main show and shows why BB isnt working this year, Live feed means we'd have seen that before the votes were coutned, so unfair on her.

I loved her "smug face" after surviving an eviction she genuinely thought she would lose:D
    The only downside to it was that Hira left and not that uber stirrer Bea:mad:

• Advertisement

so, thoughts on tonight.

Bea is a growler.

How can you say that about Rodrigo, he has been that way all along.

Charlie definitely wasn't being a bully, it's the way the two of the go on all the time.

As for Halfwit and Bea, he hasn't realised yet that she murdered him the minute she entered the house.

Lisa and Bea need to stay.
    Is it because they are female and not called Rex that you want them out, by any chance.:p

I can't see a difference,tbh.:pac:

How can you say that about Rodrigo, he has been that way all along.

Charlie definitely wasn't being a bully, it's the way the two of the go on all the time.

As for Halfwit and Bea, he hasn't realised yet that she murdered him the minute she entered the house.

Lisa and Bea need to stay.
    Is it because they are female and not called Rex that you want them out, by any chance.:p

I can't see a difference,tbh.:pac:
    i know rodrigo has been a dick all the way, i havent liked him since day one, but he realised he ****ed up is what im saying.

Charlie has a little bit of an evil side. its not deliberate, but remember how much of a **** stirrer he was with kris? its still there, just supressed a bit. he wasnt in the wrong though, just a little too rough with rodrigo.

Halfwit im glad he's failing, he doesnt deserve to win.

Lisa I want to go, but moreso because she's dull and is holding others back. I'd like to see david without her.
    bea, she's a failure of a psychology student, she has me shouting at the tv in anger. she's not being herself, and thats the difference between her and rex.

Wonder how much they pay Brian Belo to make a complete retard of himself on tv every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Halfwit doesnt even take in what Bea says he literally sits there completely transfixed and mesmerised by her!! Its actually like she has him hyonotised!!!:pac:

i know rodrigo has been a dick all the way, i havent liked him since day one, but he realised he ****ed up is what im saying.

Charlie has a little bit of an evil side. its not deliberate, but remember how much of a **** stirrer he was with kris? its still there, just supressed a bit. he wasnt in the wrong though, just a little too rough with rodrigo.

Halfwit im glad he's failing, he doesnt deserve to win.

Lisa I want to go, but moreso because she's dull and is holding others back. I'd like to see david without her.
    bea, she's a failure of a psychology student, she has me shouting at the tv in anger. she's not being herself, and thats the difference between her and rex.

I see her as being someone who went in to play BB.
    Thinking she knows all the ins and outs.

I saw Rex in the same light for a while.;)

But she seems to think she has it all worked out, I reckon the biggest game player in there.

It's just so obvious.

However, she needs to stay, to make the moment she is kicked out all the sweeter.

Just now, she says to Marcus that she is worried about being seen as two faced, leading on to her switching the convo to Lisa, who she thinks really is two faced.;)

Miap wrote: »
    Halfwit doesnt even take in what Bea says he literally sits there completely transfixed and mesmerised by her!! Its actually like she has him hyonotised!!!:pac:

LOL....Bea telling Halfwit how she is not two faced :mad:
    Because she gets it off her chest in the diary room and then feels better when she comes out and is better able to deal with the particular housemate she was talking about....YEAH.....WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....Bea telling Halfwit how she is not two faced :mad:
    Because she gets it off her chest in the diary room and then feels better when she comes out and is better able to deal with the particular housemate she was talking about....YEAH.....WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Possibly the funniest thing ive heard in a long time. She actually claimed she was not two faced hahaha!

Possibly the funniest thing ive heard in a long time. She actually claimed she was not two faced hahaha!

She's a liary cu*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot stand the girl........
    In ten years of watching BB I can't remember disliking a HM as much as I do this girl

Can't stand her:mad:

She was right, she has many many faces.:pac:

Oh god Fluffy i hear you she is infuriating i find myself roaring at the telly when she speaks everyting she says drives me demented!!! So annoying and god how halfwit hangs out of her is just plain worrying!!!
    The girl has a bloody opinion on everything and likes to think she is an authority on every topic!!!
    In saying that still think she makes great telly but will relish the minute she gets kicked out and that smug conceited smile falls from her face!!

• Advertisement

She was right, she has many many faces.:pac:
    Tee hee so true!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Oi, don't need to like the comment but don't be like that:mad:

Like what?

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Surely that was online sarcasm no?.............

No

cymro wrote: »
    Like what?

You posted that another posters post was "a stupid comment".......
    All's I'm saying pet is that there is no need to be like that..... debate it with the poster but don't dismiss it like that:)

i think calling a whole nation racists is a stupid comment .

Seeing the post wasnt to you, you are not doing a Bea are you? :D

British Public are such racists.
    Stupid comment :eek:
    It was a joke ldo, cmon people....

I got it, didn't anyone else?
    :)

I got it, didn't anyone else?
    :)

Ye, hilarious.

Ye, hilarious.

If you say so.
    :confused:

Ye, hilarious.

You want a tissue?

Stop crying, it was a joke, if it offended you.......i couldnt care less :p;)

• Advertisement

You want a tissue?

Stop crying, it was a joke, if it offended you.......i couldnt care less :p;)

Tbh, there was nothing offensive in the post if you relate it to BB from when it started.

Advertisement