Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

It annoyed me that they did 'Vote to Save' tonight rather than the usual 'Vote to Evict'. Had it been to evict I think Lisa would have gone. Hira was gold in the Alice in Wonderland task, she deserved more time imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I so knew the two of them would make up.:pac:

4.gif

/don't they always...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Ah they totally are friends again but whats the bets we wont see or HEAR any of that conversation in HL show tomorrow:(

Miap wrote: »
    Ah they toally are friends again but whats the bets we wont see or HEAR any of thet conversation in HL show tomorrow:(

At last, someone else copping on. \0/

No proper live feed means that BB has total control over what we see.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

mdwexford wrote: »
    You want a tissue?

Stop crying, it was a joke, if it offended you.......i couldnt care less :p;)

It didnt offend me, just thought it was a stupid comment :D

• Advertisement

cymro wrote: »
    It didnt offend me, just thought it was a stupid comment :D
    And we are all over it, so why bring it up again?
    On topic.

Charlie is so sleeping the sleep of the innocent.:D

Marcus will definitely get a garden gnome made in his honour.:pac:

David will just disappear.:rolleyes:

And we are all over it, so why bring it up again?
    On topic.

Charlie is so sleeping the sleep of the innocent.:D

Marcus will definitely get a garden gnome made in his honour.:pac:

David will just disappear.:rolleyes:

Its called a right to reply :D.

Dogface has it won and worth a bet .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

cymro wrote: »
    i think calling a whole nation racists is a stupid comment .

Seeing the post wasnt to you, you are not doing a Bea are you? :D
    As far as I am concerned the poster was being sarcastic..... I got it straight away. If u did not then your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Wonder how much they pay Brian Belo to make a complete retard of himself on tv every week.
    I know it is actually very sad. Poor lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

racists, all of them.

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Jesus Rodrigo is a little freak, he blew his top bigtime, i was so annoyed by Bea and that whole Frosties incident you stupid stupid wagon!

I think the right person went, yeah she had or two good days but it will be more intertesing now to see how Bea/Halfwit/Lisa react to each other. What will happen if Siavash refuses to nominate again, they cant just keep putting everybody up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

You want a tissue?

Stop crying, it was a joke, if it offended you.......i couldnt care less :p;)

Its your Wexford Accent thats confusing everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yay, money money money.

Headshot wrote: »
    anybody else have money on hira to go ?

Like the two lads I was delighted with the result. I just can't see hwo anyone thought it could have been anyone else in a vote to save. Hira you legend, you just made me twenty quid. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Missed the show last night and then had to turn it off after the "Bea and the Frosties" episode this morning.

Marcus, Halfwit and Siavash have to be the three most pathetic, mindless men I've ever seen. Not one of the three of them is capable of independent thought when it comes to Bea, and also when Noirin was around. To be honest, I think they would be like that with any kind of half-decent looking woman that wasn't a shrinking voilet.

Really starting to detest Halfwit now. Am back to calling him HW instead of his real name.

As much as I hate Lisa, Bea is forcing me to take her side on some things. That Frosties thing was so inbelievably childish. Eat your effing cornflakes girl. Also, didn't anyone ever tell Bea that you don't give charity to expect it back. That's very bad manners.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned the poster was being sarcastic..... I got it straight away. If u did not then your loss.

First, why are you quoting a post that wasnt a reply to you?
    And second Im delighted for you that you got it straight away :D
    Third, if it was my loss then what was there to win? :D

Back on topic

How many weeks is there left? the show is longer this year ye?

4 weeks left I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Marcus, Halfwit and Siavash have to be the three most pathetic, mindless men I've ever seen. Not one of the three of them is capable of independent thought when it comes to Bea, and also when Noirin was around. To be honest, I think they would be like that with any kind of half-decent looking woman that wasn't a shrinking voilet.

I'm half-inclined to agree with you...but just to add some perspective, I'd imagine the sexual tension one undergoes in the house is unreal. I mean, without getting crude, there are obvious limitations to being filmed 24/7 and living in close parameters with so many people. Plus I'd say that the fact that they are conscious of their limitations gives it a 'forbidden fruit' vibe.

So I think we have to take that into account when judging their behaviour. It's certainly while I didn't slam Siavash when he cheated on his missus. I'd say after long enough in there the women around you become your world. (Sure I remember, years back, when my mates and I met up with a buncha girls we knew from a Gaeltacht. Down there, they were stunners. But back in Dublin, we realised they were the best of a bad bunch!)

Granted there's the argument that lads have dealt with it for 9 years...but this is the first year really where the house isn't made up of either wannabe-Romeos or No-Hoper's. I'd imagine that, in their respective circles, Marcus, Halfwit and Siavash aren't strangers to having girls around them. But they're far from respected players. So in the house they appear to be caught in a horrible middle-ground. They end up chasing women far out of their league then wondering where it all went wrong.

Not to say that I agree with their mindless actions...but at least understand where the guys are coming from...

leggo wrote: »

Granted there's the argument that lads have dealt with it for 9 years...but this is the first year really where the house isn't made up of either wannabe-Romeos or No-Hoper's.

I don't really get you on the above point. I would assume that all BB contestants are wannabe-romeos and no-hopers. In fact, this year more than ever, it is full of wannabe-romeos (Sree, with Noirin; Angel, with Noirin; Marcus, with Noirin; Halfwit, with Noirin (I think at one point); Siavash, with Noirin; Halfwit with Bea).

And that's before we get on to the no-hopers (please see aforementioned wannabe-romeos).

Either way, the men this year have been unable to control themselves, which makes them come across as quite mentally weak imo. Marcus has a spot to relieve himself in, so no pent-up aggression should be from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Isn't Bea gas how she tells Charlie something different than what she actually said to Rodrigo

Just realised it could have been edited to look that way

Marcus has a spot to relieve himself in, so no pent-up aggression should be from him.

That mirrors my thoughts exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

The clip at the start, Bea said 'She's like a cockroach, we cant get rid of her'!

Isn't that what Noirin used to say to Halfwit? To me in that little clip it seemed like she said it and went a bit red in the face?! Like she realised 'oh crap that's what Noirin used to say'!

How can she say that about Lisa anyway?! Last night would have been the first time that Lisa was up for eviction with Bea in the house wouldn't it?:confused:

We'll see it properly in a bit anyway and I could be looking at it wrong completely!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bea:im a nice person

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I cant believe they think that about Hira! Poor girl!

Oh and WTF is the white crap around Siavashs mouth? It was there on yesterdays show aswell!

I cant believe they think that about Hira! Poor girl!

Oh and WTF is the white crap around Siavashs mouth? It was there on yesterdays show aswell!

Maybe he has a cold sore or something.

The chemistry between Charlie and Rodrigo is gas.

Charlie is like a breath of fresh air in that house. :pac:

It wasn't me ,it was you.
    No it was you, it wasn't me.
    What are they like.:D
    I want to see much more of Chardrigo.:pac:

They are lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

That was funny watching Charlie grinning:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Dogface really is getting quite chubby.