Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

How funny were the 3 of them at the bus stop????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

What is love should be playing! It would fit so nicely to the way they are bobbing their heads!

Headshot wrote: »
    please stop that god awful beat box ****e

my ears are bleeding

I thought they sounded really good, well up until the point where Halfwit started to climax:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Couldn't find the remote the mute the sound, so unfortunately, HW's warblings have once again made my ears bleed. It was just a trickle at first, but then his little "rock on" moment at the end prompted a gush.

Couldn't find the remote the mute the sound, so unfortunately, HW's warblings have once again made my ears bleed. It was just a trickle at first, but then his little "rock on" moment at the end prompted a gush.

Haha,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I thought they sounded really good, well up until the point where Halfwit started to climax:eek:

yeah i thought it was good too, funny to see the 3 of them together doing that.. it was quite random.

Christ almighty......the bleedin' state of Marcus:eek::eek:

Halfwit - please put some clothes on, you are not in the least bit physically attractive

Marcus - there are no words to describe that hair

Beas face = priceless!!:D
    Poor Hira!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Did Hira think she was going out to a firing squad or what.

• Advertisement

Loving the face on Bea looking at Lisa hugging David:D

Do ya hear that muppet Halfwit- she hid her bitchy side:mad:

Time to all over-analyse now for the HM's. Shame on Halfwit trying to make out that Hira had a nasty side.

Bea's reaction was brilliant. In fact, worth Hira going for. Cheap thrills and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the head of halfwit

****ing priceless

Laughing at David congratulating them all and kissing everyone but Marcus

Does anyone else think that David, with eye-liner on, looks like Mugatu, from Zoolander?

Marcus and HW showing themselves up again. True show of a lack of character lads.

The wolfman is pacing

Oh yeah, he's miffed alright and I'm loving it:D

LOL at Bea saying everybody thought Lisa was going.
    Which translates to I was so sure Lisa was going.

Halfwit must have been the "Everybody".:rolleyes:

Right, that's it, I'm now (for now) officially a David fan. I liked his "until I see it myself, I won't believe (Hira) was bitchy".

Unlike everyone else...

Right, that's it, I'm now (for now) officially a David fan. I liked his "until I see it myself, I won't believe (Hira) was bitchy".

Unlike everyone else...

Agree with you 100% there about David.
    He gets a lot of flak for being thick but I would prefer a decent thick person like David than a vicious intellect like Halfwit

Unlike everyone else...

It certainly shows a bit of character, always a nice attribute.

Pfft!!! at Marcus's show of strength, I bet he spotted a crack in that plate.:D

Lisa hasn't copped it was a vote to save, and not to evict.

• Advertisement

It certainly shows a bit of character, always a nice attribute.

Pfft!!! at Marcus's show of strength, I bet he spotted a crack in that plate.:D

We used to have a saying when I was younger that "he'd get up on a cracked plate" to describe a friend of ours that would shag anything that moved......
    Maybe Marcus saw the crack in the plate and took it to the bathroom with his duvet:eek:

Ew the expression on Freddies face there when Bea said her leg was hurting and she turned around, completley grossed me out! Too creepy looking!

The one true BB romance of this year - Charlie and Rodrigo :p

There was talk in the newspapers and over on DS forums that she gave him a hand shandy. Doesn't look like they are gonna show it

Ew the expression on Freddies face there when Bea said her leg was hurting and she turned around, completley grossed me out! Too creepy looking!

He is Creepy with a capitol C. Bea showing her colours again, she doesn't need to cuddle in to HW now that she wasn't evicted. Evils.

There was talk in the newspapers and over on DS forums that she gave him a hand shandy. Doesn't look like they are gonna show it

Thanks for helping me to revisit my dinner in technicolour brilliance

Thanks for helping me to revisit my dinner in technicolour brilliance

Sorry about that:D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a170185/freddie-and-bea-get-playful-under-duvet.html

I wouldn't put it past the girl

Ah see, they want to keep the viewers that are still watching.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

i would love if it was lisa and bea up next week and bea went, love to see HW, marcus and Beas face it would be brilliant..

• Advertisement

Ah see, they want to keep the viewers that are still watching.:pac:

True, it's bad enough watching the look on his face when he is oooohhhing and aaaahhhhing in the garden. Don't even want to imagine what he would look like for real:eek:

We'd probably all need counselling after witnessing that event

Advertisement