Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Harpy wrote: »
    i would love if it was lisa and bea up next week and bea went, love to see HW, marcus and Beas face it would be brilliant..

That would be brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I want BB to show all of Bea's conversations in the house.

First the actual conversation, then Bea's version of it when she puts her spin on it.
    Right before it's time to nominate. :eek:
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I want BB to show all of Bea's conversations in the house.

First the actual conversation, then Bea's version of it when she puts her spin on it.
    Right before it's time to nominate. :eek:
    :D

Oh my God, that would be brilliant to watch. She would try telling everyone that BB had edited her to make her sound like that but the damage would be done.

Oh my God, that would be brilliant to watch. She would try telling everyone that BB had edited her to make her sound like that but the damage would be done.

She couldn't claim that though if BB showed the convo in full first, as long as the HM she was talking to was still there to back up BB.

Then show Bea doing a bit of editing of her own..:cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

What is love should be playing! It would fit so nicely to the way they are bobbing their heads!

Like this? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Big fight last night.......cant wait to see it all on the show tonight.....and all over fags!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Thanks Sharpshooter:). I was watching for a while last night, missed that bit though but saw a great bit where Charlie was giving out to Halfwit saying he was the only one going on about game plans that he was constantly giving out about 'her' (think it must've been Lisa he was on about) while she never talks about him at all. Marcus was sitting silently through this but then came out with a gem of a statement..he said Halfwit had totally changed since Bea came in to the house, she gives out about folk and he fights her battles. Freddie was very flushed and uncomfortable looking throughout this. I've recorded the rest 'cos it was on so late, can't wait to see it but my lot are watching the footie so I can't get to see it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

LadyJ wrote: »
    Dogface really is getting quite chubby.

Big time, shes turning into a tub. :(

Just watched that bit again. Charlie said Bea was a grown woman and didn't need Freddie to fight her battles. Marcus said Bea was a terrible influence on him, he'd changed since she came into the house, she worries too much about things and he was taking all the hits for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Anyone have a link to a vid of marcus breaking the bowl and continueing to eat from it? it made me laugh!

I really hate that Bea one:mad:. Watching a bit more of Lf from last night. Her and Marcus and Freddie are having a difference of opinion over cigarettegate.
    Marcus had cigarettes under his bed he was intending to give to the housemates, I think Sophie spotted them and showed Bea and Freddie. Bea of course jumped at the chance to cause a row, pulled a big pantomime shocked face and it was mirrored by her creepy little lapdog Freddie. Marcus walked in at this point sees their reactions and was offended by their lack of trust. Bea is totally trying to twist it round to make out Marcus was in the wrong for taking offence at her reaction, trying to say it was him that was making assumptions. She's trying to make herself out to be the one who's been hurt. He said it wasn't that he guessed how she was reacting, he clearly saw.
    She is really trying to tie Marcus up in knots with complicated statements but it's not working. Her eyes are full of pure unbridled evil. Freddie is such a stupid b*stard, sitting there adoringly agreeing with her.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the start of this row.

I feel like crying with frustration
    Marcus is after apologising to her, the big feckin' eejit!

OOOOOOOOOOOOooohhhhhhhh,, looks like hopefully we are in for another interesting highlights show:D

I haven't even watched the videos yet. Gonna do that now.

**Heading away wringing hands in glee:D

Nice one Sharpshooter, missed that last night as was hanging from staying up so many nights watching LF......
    Loved watching Marcus try to squirm his way out of the convo when Sophie mentioned that Noirin told her that she had been warned by Marcus not to trust Sophie:D

Finally glad that Charlie has realised that it is Halftit who is the one recruiting and not Lisa. She hung around with like minded people who didn't like Halfwit. She has never been as scheming as Marcus and Halfwit and for anyone to suggest otherwise is ludicrous......
    And in fairness to Lisa, Karly and Kris they had him down to a tee from day one..... an annoying over educated muppet......

mdwexford wrote: »
    Big time, shes turning into a tub. :(

I know we can all look a little rough in the morning but compared to how she looks when she's all made up....... her name dogface suits her first thing in the morning:eek:
    But she is sweet and fair play to her for having it out with Marcus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ooooooh! I can't wait to see the HL show tonight, they better show the reality of the arguement aswell, and not some watered down pro-Bea version.

Ooooooh! I can't wait to see the HL show tonight, they better show the reality of the arguement aswell, and not some watered down pro-Bea version.

Watched the videos but if you could give us a quick rundown of what happened, it would be really appreciated:)
    Wasn't too sure after watching the videos:confused:

Oh my god, sitting here again with my 10 year old and she even remarked on Rodrigo saying that people make a big deal about things in the house.....
    She said "he made a big deal about something yesterday", re: the pool incident
    Think she hit the nail on the head

HELLO!!!!
    Anyone else here tonight?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm here! I missed last night and am shattered tonight but I'm forcing myself to stay awake for it...it better be good!

I agree with your 10-year-old....Rodrigo is an arse! (I'm sure that's what your child means but in more innocent language :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

And in fairness to Lisa, Karly and Kris they had him down to a tee from day one..... an annoying over educated muppet......

Lord help us if having enough (over) education that you can string a coherent sentence together is now a bad thing.

If chavs like Lisa, Kris and Karly are united on any point of view, then basically by definition that point of view is totally wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Im here!!

They are all being very pally! All hanging out in the same group! If you only started watching tonight you would think there is no divide!

Edit: they have just gone back to their old ways!

Yeah, I don't understand how "over-educated" is supposed to be an insult :confused::confused::confused:

Hehe David's growing on me. And Sophie actually...a few days ago I was saying I'd hate her to win but I wouldn't mind it now, getting to see a lot more of her.

Siavash get away from Bea!!!

She's bringing them all down :(

Lord help us if having enough (over) education that you can string a coherent sentence together is now a bad thing.

If chavs like Lisa, Kris and Karly are united on any point of view, then basically by definition that point of view is totally wrong.

I'm not saying that being over educated is a bad thing but as an over educated chav myself I would prefer the company of a downright decent person like David than people like Bea and Halftit who think they are a cut above others:mad:
    David might not be able to string a coherent sentence together as you put it but at least when he does it is funny, genuine and not cutting to others like the more "educated" side of the house
    That's my spin on it, not saying that it's the right one but hey, that's the beauty of BB, you either love them or hate them:D

Bea: I'm not on a crusade to let everyone know that

Yeah right :rolleyes:

I'd love for her to be up for eviction against David or Lisa and for her to go.

Nice one Sharpshooter, missed that last night as was hanging from staying up so many nights watching LF......
    Loved watching Marcus try to squirm his way out of the convo when Sophie mentioned that Noirin told her that she had been warned by Marcus not to trust Sophie:D

Finally glad that Charlie has realised that it is Halftit who is the one recruiting and not Lisa. She hung around with like minded people who didn't like Halfwit. She has never been as scheming as Marcus and Halfwit and for anyone to suggest otherwise is ludicrous......

I think I need to make my point clearer here lads..... I applaud Bea and Halfwit for the fact that they have had a fantastic education... That said, I hate it when some people who have had a great college education look down their noses on those who have not...
    That's all, it's not a criticism on those who choose to educate themselves.... I myself am back in college aged 35 going into my 2nd year of a science degree but that still does not make me any better than any person who does not get this opportunity

Why didn't Sophie go directly to ask him instead of running to the rest of the house first? :mad: I accept Marcus' explanation! I hate the way Charlie straight away told the others he was going to use them for bartering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think I need to make my point clearer here lads..... I applaud Bea and Halfwit for the fact that they have had a fantastic education... That said, I hate it when some people who have had a great college education look down their noses on those who have not...
    That's all, it's not a criticism on those who choose to educate themselves.... I myself am back in college aged 35 going into my 2nd year of a science degree but that still does not make me any better than any person who does not get this opportunity

Fair enough, and I genuinely congratulate you for that.

Whilst I can't defend the snobbery and 'look down the nose' attitude of Freddie and Bea, I have a problem with a certain UK chav attitude which seems to revel in a lack of education, and applauds being pig ignorant. Epitomised by the likes of Lisa, Kris and Karly (and possibly Sophie, she's young so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Also leave out David as well I suppose, he's is probably beyond adult education).

Probably a debate for a different board anyway :)

Advertisement