Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bea has really planted the dagger in Davids back, she is definitely on a mission to get him nommed.

And up pipes Halfwit to Marcus's back.

I am starting to wonder if Bea is a plant by BB.
    Its almost like she was schooled on how to behave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Hiding cigarettes is fairly dodgy alright, Marcus. Not sure what his plan for them really was.

However, his comments about Bea there were spot on.

Oh, how come Bea and Halfwit have been able to talk about the nominations? All that "raising awareness" about David and counting the number of people who will vote for him. Surely that's against the rules?

Go one Charlie! Give 'em hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Freddie was being a twat there towards Charlie, but Charlie is telling lies about what he said and he's stirring sh*t...the whole thing is nothing to do with him.

Well done Charlie, and God help Halfwit if he is up this week after that.

Charlie: " Oh, I'm gonna have to go away cause I can't keep my mouth shut" :D

Do it more often I say.

Why does Halfwit talk to Charlie like he's a child?
    It's very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Fair enough, and I genuinely congratulate you for that.

Whilst I can't defend the snobbery and 'look down the nose' attitude of Freddie and Bea, I have a problem with a certain UK chav attitude which seems to revel in a lack of education, and applauds being pig ignorant. Epitomised by the likes of Lisa, Kris and Karly (and possibly Sophie, she's young so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Also leave out David as well I suppose, he's is probably beyond adult education).

Probably a debate for a different board anyway :)

I agree with you Sharpshooter, I don't like the chav attitude towards being uneducated.....and revelling in it..
    That said I like the chav side of being comfortable in your own skin and not giving a fcuk of what people think of ya, when your in the right of course....
    So happy that someone has finally stood up to Halfwit publicly:D
    Fair dues to ya Charlie

• Advertisement

Freddie was being a twat there towards Charlie, but Charlie is telling lies about what he said and he's stirring sh*t...the whole thing is nothing to do with him.

What lies are Charlie telling? The only lie I've heard so far is him saying that Lisa has said nothing bad about Halfwit, which we've all heard, but she may not have said anything about HW to Charlie.

Oh for God's sake, Bea, grow up and stop crying, ya sap.

Bea with her fake tears and sniffling on David's shoulders....she's some piece of work

Will someone please give Bea a tissue for her tears..............

Oh sorry, I forgot, they are fake:mad:

Are they all thick in there or what?
    I cannot believe they don't have the intelligence between them to cop her on.

Fair play to Charlie, although just watch her take the knife from Marcus's back and wipe it before she buries it in Charlie's.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'd say it'll be Marcus and Freddie up for eviction this week by the looks of tonight's show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Think freddie is in for a big shock , again he mentions not being evicted when he was up week in week out, he has not realised that he was saved because he was a been bully and the feelings for other HM's at the time. Now In his new house Role " cocky little sidekick " his time could be numbered.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

double eviction PLEASE!!!
    Halfwit and bea to go.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

ooh, sophie broke the rules again. BB might have to be more inventive with the punishment this time

What lies are Charlie telling? The only lie I've heard so far is him saying that Lisa has said nothing bad about Halfwit, which we've all heard, but she may not have said anything about HW to Charlie.

Oh for God's sake, Bea, grow up and stop crying, ya sap.

Eh well that's one lie! Plus he was outside bitching to Bea at the busstop and then came in and told Freddie he hadn't said anything about him. He's a little sh*t stirrer, he says he doesn't want to get involved in arguments but that's another lie! He obviously loves it. Freddie didn't even get a word in before he was screaming at him. I think he came across as a complete fool in that argument. They both did TBH!

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Think freddie is in for a big shock , again he mentions not being evicted when he was up week in week out, he has not realised that he was saved because he was a been bully and the feelings for other HM's at the time. Now In his new house Role " cocky little sidekick " his time could be numbered.

Think you are right there ROCKMAN, the public's perception of him has definitely shifted

ooh, sophie broke the rules again. BB might have to be more inventive with the punishment this time
    Bea had tried to influence half the house to vote for david earlier too, they'll all be up, hopefully a double eviction.

Eh well that's one lie! Plus he was outside bitching to Bea at the busstop and then came in and told Freddie he hadn't said anything about him. He's a little sh*t stirrer, he says he doesn't want to get involved in arguments but that's another lie! He obviously loves it. Freddie didn't even get a word in before he was screaming at him. I think he came across as a complete fool in that argument. They both did TBH!

I think every single HM there has selective memory, with the exception of David perhaps.

I think it was time for HW to hear some home truths. Even now, he's trying to mince his words around to confuse Charlie and speak down to him.

Yep, agree that Freddie is gonna be up this week. Perhaps Marcus, Freddie and one other. Oh, and Sophie, for breaking the rules. Also, BB need to punish Bea and Halfwit for discussing how they are gonna try to influence people to vote for David.

I actually hate Bea. I don't use that word often but I really do. Hopefully this means that Marcus and perhaps Siavash will be nominating her tomorrow. :mad: I think her only supporter now is Freddie.

Loving /siavash saying "let's go back to normality"..... what he means is let's go back to being a group and block vote Lisa like we have been doing.......
    Tonight has been great for "team Lisa" if you will:D

I heard that as punishment
    all the luxury food was removed from the house.
    I'm not sure if this was punishment for discussing nominations or something else. They really need to think up some more imaginative punishments than putting them up for eviction because most of the HMs don't seem to care if they're up or not. The nomination discussions this year are ridiculous!

• Advertisement

What do ye guys think would be a good way of dealing with people who discuss nom's?????

I think they should've had an extra room in the BB house where a HM would be sent for 2-3 days and would not be allowed to nominate and also their time there would not be broadcasted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Hows this for a plan to deal with talking about nominations ,
    Make them all make their nominations and reasons why in front of all the other house mates.
    Would make great TV.
    also think of the fall out over the following days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Charlie using people's surnames during his arguement was so funny.

Freddie acts such the ass sometimes which is really to just irritate the person he's arguing with, putting his hands up and putting on a stupid face and saying "you got me."

I hope there not all up again.

With Lisa keeping a low profile she might do well aganist any of the other argumentative housemates, never thought I'd say that.

Make them all make their nominations and reasons why in front of all the other house mates.
    Would make great TV.

Yeah, I think they should do this. However, they should do the nominations, as per normal, then after they're all done, play them the edited version they play the public on the day BB are announcing who is up for eviction. That way, they won't stunt what they're saying 'cause they won't know in advance.

rizzla wrote: »
    Charlie using people's surnames during his arguement was so funny.

Freddie acts such the ass sometimes which is really to just irritate the person he's arguing with, putting his hands up and putting on a stupid face and saying "you got me."

I hope there not all up again.

With Lisa keeping a low profile she might do well aganist any of the other argumentative housemates, never thought I'd say that.

Total crap if they are all up again....
    Halfwit is a moron at the best of times but I cannot stand his tone of I AM BETTER THAN YOU when he argues with people, christ, it gets on my wick:mad:

As far as I'm concerned Lisa has kept a low profile for a long time in there, she only lost the cool with Halfwit last week when he was being infantile in an argument...... I thought she did well by not punching him out... I would have burst his head open:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I have to agree.

Having them all up for eviction doesn't add anything for the viewers. The housemates just get complacent and the whole thing gets quite boring.

Are they ever just going to let them nominate in front of each other? Surely that's an easy twist to stir things up. Although, it doesn't look like they need too much help in that department.

id sooner keep lisa in than halfwit or bea. it'd be brilliant to see the house reaction to bea and/or HW going ahead of lisa..

rizzla wrote: »

I agree, she kept well out of any confrontation there and I reckon she will continue to do so to avoid nomination from here on in.

She seems to have become more settled in herself since Friday because she thinks the public want her to stay.

Bea has really taken over as public enemy number 1 but I still want her there for at least another 2 weeks.

BB is boring without a stirrer.

Would make great TV.

That sounds good, but what do you do with the likes of Siavash who won't nominate......That's why I thought it would be best to throw them into a room for about 3 days with no cameras......after all, most of them in there are media hungry

• Advertisement

nominating in front of each other wouldnt be great though, because the crafty ones would change who..

they should nominate, then show the diary room back into the house after.

Advertisement