Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

instigate a "next person to discuss noms is auto disqualified" rule. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Nominating people live in front of them won't work though, they'll all vote for who they think their friends will vote for.

They should do the noms as per normal, then play it all back to the house afterwards. Then anyone stabbing someone in the back will be caught out straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nominating people live in front of them won't work though, they'll all vote for who they think their friends will vote for.

They should do the noms as per normal, then play it all back to the house afterwards. Then anyone stabbing someone in the back will be caught out straight away.

Oh yes, or that :P

zuroph wrote: »
    nominating in front of each other wouldnt be great though, because the crafty ones would change who..

they should nominate, then show the diary room back into the house after.

Great minds think alike ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Great idea Zuroph, also add to that whoever doesn't nominate is instantly taken out of the house.........

• Advertisement

I'd love to see that, would really shake the place up:D

Great idea Zuroph, also add to that whoever doesn't nominate is instantly taken out of the house.........

Yeah, I agree with that actually. If they don't want to take part in the game, then don't go on it. They knew what they were signing up for, so kick 'em out if they won't vote. In fact, if they sit there and say they won't vote, lock the house door and tell them they must immediately leave the house and that their bags will be collected for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They are so stupid in that house that the whole lot of them would get disqualified.

BB should play them off each other re the prize money.
    Every time someone breaks a rule in the next week, say,
    BB will deduct X amount of money from the total.

And they should be very strict on this.

Then you will see fireworks as the money dwindles and friendships are torn apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Yes Playing the nominations back into the house would be better as stated they would be more honest and cutting about their views in the dairyroom.

Just thought of another way to stir it up may work .

No nominations ,
    They all vote to save another housemate,
    only one vote per housemate.
    All to be done in front of the others .

See how the results go

and make the top 4 save

or better

Have a twist and put the top 4 up:D

Hahaha Sharps, good idea. They could have a running total on screen like before and show it reducing each time someone talks about noms. They should also display the name of the person that spoke about the nominations, in case people not present for the conversation wonder why the prize money has gone down.

• Advertisement

They are so stupid in that house that the whole lot of them would get disqualified.

BB should play them off each other re the prize money.
    Every time someone breaks a rule in the next week, say,
    BB will deduct X amount of money from the total.

And they should be very strict on this.

Then you will see fireworks as the money dwindles and friendships are torn apart.

I remember they did something like that one year on BB where they had a screen of the prize money going down,,,,,but I can't remember what it was in connection with:confused:
    Oh god, I'm getting old:D....My memory is going fast

marcus should have gone weeks ago, he talked to someone on the outside, the security guard when ken was leaving.

the prizemoney wouldnt really work, they make most of their money from publicity stuff after.

how about a fake finale... have the housemates leaving into a secret room one at a time, and the "winner" being the one whos getting evicted. no crowd outside. let them think they've won, then boot em as soon as they leave the house.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Yes Playing the nominations back into the house would be better as stated they would be more honest and cutting about their views in the dairyroom.

Just thought of another way to stir it up may work .

No nominations ,
    They all vote to save another housemate,
    only one vote per housemate.
    All to be done in front of the others .

See how the results go

and make the top 4 save

or better

Have a twist and put the top 4 up:D

Fantastic, you should post here more often ROCKMAN, with your evil self:P

marcus should have gone weeks ago, he talked to someone on the outside, the security guard when ken was leaving.

the prizemoney wouldnt really work, they make most of their money from publicity stuff after.

how about a fake finale... have the housemates leaving into a secret room one at a time, and the "winner" being the one whos getting evicted. no crowd outside. let them think they've won, then boot em as soon as they leave the house.

Oh my god:eek:
    You lot are just evil but brilliant, could you imagine it.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think it would work. Only a small number of HMs make any decent money on the outside and the interest these days dries up quickly. Look at last year's HMs, they all disappeared into obscurity within weeks! I'm sure this year's HMs are aware of that, so the prize money would be VERY important.

I think it would be brilliant viewing, you'd then see the REAL gameplayers coming out. If the prize money started dwindling I think Lisa, Charlie, David and Rodrigo would all have huge hissy fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

CRAP! I just checked and the final is on the 4th September. We're bringing my mother to London that weekend :(:(:( I don't think they'd be too impressed with me staying in the hotel room to watch the final :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Wow Bea is Bitch

CRAP! I just checked and the final is on the 4th September. We're bringing my mother to London that weekend :(:(:( I don't think they'd be too impressed with me staying in the hotel room to watch the final :(:(

Oh no! :eek: Just have an early dinner and feign illness... Or watch the repeat!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Oh no thats electric picnic weekend wonder would ther play it on a big screen for me :D

put davina in for a week. :D

• Advertisement

go to the final!

Shane St. wrote: »
    Wow Bea is Bitch

Howya Shane St., have you been watching from the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Charlie is class bringing that little worm down , he thinks the public love him, ****ing love to see halfwit gone

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

God I hate Bea - really really do

Go cry Bea...................

And GO CHARLIE!!!!

Miap wrote: »
    Oh no thats electric picnic weekend wonder would ther play it on a big screen for me :D

Wish I was going to Electric Picnic:mad:
    Don't worry, if you can't get them to play it on the screen somewhere we will keep you up to date:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I remember they did something like that one year on BB where they had a screen of the prize money going down,,,,,but I can't remember what it was in connection with:confused:
    Oh god, I'm getting old:D....My memory is going fast

I am pretty sure it was when Kitten Pinder from BB5 refused to leave the house after BB told her to leave for rule breaking.
    For every minute she stayed they took ( I think it was a grand off the prize money ) or it could have been 100:00 for every second.

/Crap, my memory is as bad as yours.:o

go to the final!

Yeah, take your mom to the big final..... you know we'd all be jealous:P

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Another good show tonight its always good when they have a bit of drink!!!
    Seriously though i dont know how someone hasnt killed Halfwit yet i could not listen to him and the cocky way he goes on!!! And then the condescending tone he uses in an argument ahh it drives me demented!!!
    AS for Bea on top form tonight trying to come up with a plan to get rid of David one minute then crying on his shoulder and looking for sympathy the next minute the girl is a WEAPON!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Headshot wrote: »
    Charlie is class bringing that little worm down , he thinks the public love him, ****ing love to see halfwit gone
    Agree. Really respect Charlie for tonight. Halfwit open your eyes.

• Advertisement

I am pretty sure it was when Kitten Pinder from BB5 refused to leave the house after BB told her to leave for rule breaking.
    For every minute she stayed they took ( I think it was a grand off the prize money ) or it could have been 100:00 for every second.

/Crap, my memory is as bad as yours.:o

You are right, oh my god, It's like that song
    It's all coming back to me now:D
    Jeez, how did you remember that...... but doesn't Marcus remind you of a female version of Kitten????

***Sorry guys, a bit of a freudian slip there.....I meant to say doesn't Marcus remind you of a male version of Kitten?

Advertisement