Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Disliking that halfwit fella more each day. Him and Bea are well suited..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Miap wrote: »
    Another good show tonight its always good when they have a bit of drink!!!
    Seriously though i dont know how someone hasnt killed Halfwit yet i could not listen to him and the cocky way he goes on!!! And then the condescending tone he uses in an argument ahh it drives me demented!!!
    AS for Bea on top form tonight trying to come up with a plan to get rid of David one minute then crying on his shoulder and looking for sympathy the next minute the girl is a WEAPON!!!!

She is unbelievable:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I see dogface and siavash are joint favourite to win,i personally see charile winning

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Headshot wrote: »
    I see dogface and siavash are joint favourite to win,i personally see charile winning

That's been my feeling for the last 3 weeks or so.

He is comedy in there, when comedy is badly needed.

Plus he is an all round nice guy, with a bit of spice when called for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Headshot wrote: »
    That's been my feeling for the last 3 weeks or so.

He is comedy in there, when comedy is badly needed.

Plus he is an all round nice guy, with a bit of spice when called for.

I can't see the GBP voting an active gay man as the winner (as opposed to say Brian Dowling who was non-offensive single at the time) so for Charlie to win I think he needs Roger to be evicted soon, which doesn't look like happening.

For the winner, I'm sticking with the tried and trusted 'white is right, straight is great *' method for the moment and I'm happy with my 11/1 pick of Sophie 3 weeks ago (3/1 joint fav now).
    Though you could make a case for just about anyone except Bea at this stage. Even Lisa is plausible if she plays a stormer for the next 4 weeks and Bea sticks around making her look good.

* Gambling opinion, not personal opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Bea is having it out with Freddie. Every time he tries to defend himself, she's all "oh I don't want to waste my sleep over this, blah, blah" so he gives up and then she starts up again.

Wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Oh, now he's a bully.. Bea: "Well, I suppose I'm the best equipped to have these conversations with you...at least when you're picking on me it means you're leaving other people alone".

Lol.

Bloody advert

Bea is having it out with Freddie. Every time he tries to defend himself, she's all "oh I don't want to waste my sleep over this, blah, blah" so he gives up and then she starts up again.

Wrecking my head.

She never puts a foot wrong, does she?
    I swear she has someone coaching her in there.:mad:

Halfwit should grow a pair really, I never had him down as the type that would be so easily led.

Did she rob whatever Noirín had bottled in there?

Because she has sprayed Halfwit with something now, hasn't she.:pac:

Bea just told Halfwit to get off his high horse:eek:

Just tuned in, what the hell is going on????

Bea is really having a go at Halfwit......Ha ha, the woman he lost 100,000 pound to is having a go at him:D

• Advertisement

God, you could be forgiven for thinking that the girl was a plant:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Plus he is an all round nice guy

Tbh, I really think there's something so sly about him. I don't know what it is. Maybe its a misguided attempt for him to be nice to everyone but he just comes across to me as sly.

Bea taken on the worm,get in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

FFS! If Bea says 'negative' once more I'm going to scream. Wtf is she rambling on about?!! She twists every row round so that she's the victim. I really can't bear her.
    They should've showed shown Marcus saying how she was such a bad influence on Freddie in the highlights:mad:.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Tbh, I really think there's something so sly about him. I don't know what it is. Maybe its a misguided attempt for him to be nice to everyone but he just comes across to me as sly.

I've mixed feelings about him myself. There have been a few times he's been a bit sneaky. He's told people stuff other people had been saying about them on a few occasions. There's more to him than meets the eye.

Oh the group is turning on halfwit now,im bloody delighted

God, you could be forgiven for thinking that the girl was a plant:eek:

I've lost count of the amount of times I've said that in here.;)

Oh, I just can't see it.
    He always comes across as being uncomfortable around arguments, and does his best to lighten the mood.

I think he just had enough and told it like it was.

On another note.:pac:

As for Bea, well she just said there, "well I don't care, he has upset me".

That's a very high pedestal she has climbed up on.:rolleyes:

There Bea goes giving out about Freddie to Charlie, Dave and Lisa..the very people she's been spending weeks brainwashing Freddie into disliking. What a horrible cow she is!!!

How did Lisa know what time it was? Do they have a clock in there?

Just a quick question guys, how many of ye have a husband/wife or partner who
    1. Doesn't use boards and

2. Doesn't watch Big Brother???

My hubby is getting peeved off because this year after 10 years of watching BB I have now combined it with boards..........

Sorry for going off topic there but anyway, still dislike Bea, can't believe how or why she has turned on Halfwit all of a sudden

LOL, She's in the kitchen complaining to Lisa, David and Charlie that even though she doesn't have an Oxford education she does not talk down to people:rolleyes:
    She's obviously just trying to get in with "team Lisa" to avoid noms this week:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

On the oven.

Probably on the cooker or somthing

She is absolutely brilliant at playing the victim though. Shes also highlighting how utterly retarded the whole lot of them are. Its great.

I've often wondered that at times as well when a HM has said it is such and such a time:confused:

Just a quick question guys, how many of ye have a husband/wife or partner who
    1. Doesn't use boards and

2. Doesn't watch Big Brother???

My hubby is getting peeved off because this year after 10 years of watching BB I have now combined it with boards..........

Sorry for going off topic there but anyway, still dislike Bea, can't believe how or why she has turned on Halfwit all of a sudden

LOL, She's in the kitchen complaining to Lisa, David and Charlie that even though she doesn't have an Oxford education she does not talk down to people:rolleyes:
    She's obviously just trying to get in with "team Lisa" to avoid noms this week:mad:

My hubby doesn't usually watch. Last year there were a few sulks 'cos I was up all hours on here..but since then he's discovered the joys of 'Call of Duty' on the Ps3. I've gone off to bed loads of nights in the funks over the last 10months 'cos he spends so much time on it. He was delirious with joy when BB started this year 'cos he could skip off gleefully into the other room to play with his mates online with a clear conscience:(.

Ann22 wrote: »
    There Bea goes giving out about Freddie to Charlie, Dave and Lisa..the very people she's been spending weeks brainwashing Freddie into disliking. What a horrible cow she is!!!

I wasn't watching tonight, what happened to cause her to turn on Halfwit???
    Did she sit down and work the numbers out or what?? or did something actually happen?????

Hate bea but i hate halfwit more.

Bea is playing a great game tbf playing both sides

I wasn't watching tonight, what happened to cause her to turn on Halfwit???
    Did she sit down and work the numbers out or what?? or did something actually happen?????

I assume he told her that some of the housemates thought she was being too negative. If he did say that, I'm sure he was sensitive in the way he said it and he would've said it as a favour, to warn her...however she really didn't take it well. She's a genius at playing the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Does Marcus usually sleep outside??

• Advertisement

Nearly all the time now.

Advertisement