Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It's the same as the interview set up when The Apprentice has it's loser interviewed.:pac:

true, but i dunno if there's enough time in a big bro eviction programme for talking heads

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Awful, where was the showing the evictee who nominated them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm a few minutes behind watching this. I'm disgusted at the way this is going. They really are fawning...what a pile of silly feckers. I'm away to vomit.

Cathooo wrote: »
    Ooooooooh BB10's first kiss and it was super cute and not drunken!!
    Pray tell who this was? Was it Kris and Sophie?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm a few minutes behind watching this. I'm disgusted at the way this is going. They really are fawning...what a pile of silly feckers. I'm away to vomit.

Let me be of assistance.:pac:
    seat_open.jpg

• Advertisement

Thanks Sharpy, I feel better now:o, bit shaky though. That Sophie one is getting on my nerves a bit. She really was all over Kris..I mean she should've copped on that Saffia and him were gettin close. Last night when he was on the bed she was practically on top of him...stroking his bodily particles and bending over in front of him.
    Sree reminds me of the father in East is East (picture the accent) 'get into dat kitchen you b*stard b*tch and make me a cup of tea!' :D Shouldn't be laughing should I?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'd love to smack Sophia! BBBM is better than the eviction show!

Jesus BBBM is turning into Jeremy Kyle.
    Sit down sophia you're looking like an eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

At least now we know (and Sophia knows) who nominater her.

Agreed Ginny, is she drunk or somepin?

Its bizarre most evictees try and talk away their faults, she's bloody thinking she's Charlie II, just makes her look stupid and a horrible person to boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

The poisoned dwarf has gone!!

Unfortunately not so far, only to E4!

Sree brought condoms into the house.....ick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ginny wrote: »
    Sree brought condoms into the house.....ick.
    Well he is a bit of a knob Ginny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Latchy wrote: »
    Well he is a bit of a knob Ginny ;)

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I dont really think for one second that Saffia really missed her kids. As zuroph said for Sophia to go from a hero to zero was something to see.

Ridiculous that BB called her to the diary room, they were having an arguement FFS. For the bitch i thought Saffia was gonna be she took things and come across not that bad.

She really does have a thing for Kris.

Sophie's ass is unreal :eek:

Im surprsied they let her go so easy, they normally make people sleep on it and then decide.

I really wanted to see Sree getting whacked in the head :pac: LOL at Sree's speech nobody gave a toss!

There is the "bullying" word thrown around so easy.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Thanks Sharpy, I feel better now:o, bit shaky though. That Sophie one is getting on my nerves a bit. She really was all over Kris..I mean she should've copped on that Saffia and him were gettin close. Last night when he was on the bed she was practically on top of him...stroking his bodily particles and bending over in front of him.
    Sree reminds me of the father in East is East (picture the accent) 'get into dat kitchen you b*stard b*tch and make me a cup of tea!' :D Shouldn't be laughing should I?:o

She should of known that Saffia was into Kris, i doubt many of them have noticed and she is blonde as well to boot :p so i dont see too much wrong.

Sophia.....

gtfo.gif

The eviction was bad, Cairon did come across a little bad, Sree is a worm thou.

So when do we reckon the new housemate is going in?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

There is the "bullying" word thrown around so easy.

Yep, we saw that with Coolio and Michelle in CBB as well, when Coolio got accused of bullying when all he was doing was pushing Michelles buttons.
    And ditto Rex and Darnell with Aussie Sara at the backend of last years show.

The 'powers that be' seem to be paranoid that the tabloids are waiting for 'Big Brother embroiled in yet another bullying scandal' type headlines (and they are probably right) and are nipping arguments too early.
    It'll spoil the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

MY GOD the sexual tension between Sophie and Kris is unreal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't know how he's holding himself back tbh

Hahahahahaaaa! Listen to Siavash! Everyone in the house fancies him:D. Bless his hairy conceited little heart. Fcukin' hell Kris and Sophie are getting fairly hot and bothered there in the garden.

Good looking guy like that's had plenty of practice.

She really fancies him too! They will deffo get it on later in bed! durty buggers :eek::D

They so suit each other,far better than Chanelle and Ziggy ever did.

Jaysus I forgot about those two! Did anyone else see Angel shaving earlier on??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Struggling to get interested this year... feels like it's all been done. Still watching though.

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Jaysus I forgot about those two! Did anyone else see Angel shaving earlier on??

Yeah, what in Gods name was that all about?
    Her whole face too.:eek::confused:

• Advertisement

Aoife I was going to say that, she was shaving her face! Wtf!! Is she a werewolf?!

Advertisement