Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Nearly all the time now.

Has he ever said why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Nearly all the time now.

He belongs outside like the dog that he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

rizzla wrote: »
    Has he ever said why?

In all seriousness, I can't be bothered to look back to see when it started,but I think it was to do with Noirín.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

What has Halfwit said to so offend Bea ?

greendom wrote: »
    What has Halfwit said to so offend Bea ?

If I know Bea it was probably something harmless....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I think she called him a "Rebel without a cause" when he did something in the diary room or something and then other stuff happened... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

For the winner, I'm sticking with the tried and trusted 'white is right, straight is great *' method for the moment and I'm happy with my 11/1 pick of Sophie 3 weeks ago (3/1 joint fav now).
    Though you could make a case for just about anyone except Bea at this stage. Even Lisa is plausible if she plays a stormer for the next 4 weeks and Bea sticks around making her look good.

* Gambling opinion, not personal opinion.

I think we've the same gambling mind AJ. I have her at 11/1 too. My only issue is that she's a girl and they don't like voting for girls to win but there are no obvious male winners anymore with Halfwit in Bea's pocket and acting the douche and Siavash gone down in the public's estimation after the Noirin fiasco.

From a betting perspective:
    David - No.
    Lisa - Too unpopular all along to go and win it.
    Bea - God no!
    Halfwit - Can't see it anymore. Starting to grate on people.
    Siavash - Still a possibility. Definitely less likely than it was though.
    Marcus - No chance.
    Rodrigo - Too boring. If he wins I'm calling shenanigans.
    Charlie - Has a chance. Has kept his nose pretty clean since Kris and Karly left and has his little thing going with Rodrigo.
    Sophie - In with a real chance. Cute and funny. Inoffensive ditz! Would love to see her win it too.

So I see it as a three-horse race with Sophie hopefully to win. :D

Anyone agree/disagree with my assessments of any housemates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

Halfwit has lost himself the show. I can't help thinking that we aren't being showing conversations where Bea has told him that he was favourite. He's got so cocky and arrogant that it is unreal.

Even the way he spoke to Charlie with his "if you are intelligent..." answer as if to say Charlie is thick (probably quite true but it was very condescending from Halfwit). Also, when Charlie had caught him out all he could do was try to fight back with sarcasm. He had absolutely no answer for what Charlie was saying.

I don't like Lisa one bit but it was great to see her stay in Friday. It really shook the house up and knocked Halfwit, Bea and Marcus out of their comfort zone. Even the other HMS like Charlie and Sophie seem surprised that Halfwit got it wrong for once.

Hira is a terrible HM and I don't know who the hell decided to put her in there but they should be sacked. Her leaving interview was the most boring ever and she was terrible again on BBLB yesterday.

Bea is the biggets **** stirrer ever but she needs to stay in there. The only way I'd like to see her go is, if as previously mentioned, she was up against Lisa and went. That would really shake the lads up. Although it could be better to have her up against Halfwit and Halfwit go. How would Bea and Marcus react then? Either way, Bea is leading all the interesting stuff at the minute.

It's a two horse race for me now between Charlie and Sophie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Bea is perfect at playing the victim, Charlie really grinds my gears he gets away with so much when he goes off he goes big style them comes back a little while later with the puppy dog eyes and his bagfuls of apologies.

They were all a bunch of fcuking idiots last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

The arguement on the HL show last night was caused by dogface though and she got away with the whole lot! She is nice to marcus face and then puts him down to lisa and david.

Bea puts everyone down to everyone else, at least with marcus, siavash and halfwit they say what they think and say it to each others faces. Not to mention the hate campaign she's getting going against david up until she was crying on his shoulder about marcus!!

Charlie was worse than a spoilt child last night, he couldn't talk to halfwit so he argued him down by shouting and not giving a chance to get a word in. Insulted the life out of halfwit and then came back a wee while later sayin that they were cool again. What an idiot.

Lisa is lying back again letting other people get involved in the arguments so the nominations will breeze over her.

Rodrigo is trying to get citizenship and should of been evicted long ago, he's not at all interesting to watch.

Halfwit is being ruined by bea similar to marcus and noirin but he's a smart lad I'd say he know's whats going on.

Siavash is boring the last few days now.

Marcus FTW!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    Bea and Freddie had a blazing row yesterday after he accused her of having a negative attitude in the house.

The row was sparked after Freddie lost his temper with Big Brother for ordering him to sit in jail in the direct sunlight. Bea then branded him a "rebel without a cause" as he came out of the Diary Room swearing.

Freddie then accused Bea of "guilt mongering" and bringing negativity into the house, which he later retracted because she was so insulted by the comment.

Bea then accused the Oxford graduate of getting involved in situations that he had no knowledge about.
    Speaking to Marcus later in the bedroom, Bea said: "He just came out with stuff that I never thought he'd say to me."

Most of the housemates took Bea's side, and spent the majority of the evening moaning about Freddie.

"I'm not talking to him unless I have to," remarked David, while Charlie said: "I think he's going to change again now."

The pair to continued to argue later in bed while the other housemates pretended to sleep.

"I'm deeply offended by what you said to me with no justification," Bea told him, adding: "I think you're used to bringing up a situation, engineering it and getting the desired outcome."

Freddie seemed astounded at her comments, and was unable to get much of a response in as Bea continued:

"I'm not interested in a nicey nicey conversation after your bravado earlier."

Marcus had earlier defended Freddie, reprimanding Bea for making assumptions without knowing what had gone on in the Diary Room to make Freddie so angry.

I bolded that piece because I could not believe the audacity of her.:eek:

Surely the girl has just described herself in that very statement.

She has a habit of coming over all insulted if someone says anything negative about her, yet she spends her time doing just that to all of them.

I like the fact that she makes for interesting viewing but I really dislike her personality.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

the above poster could be right about Marcus winning, everyone are starting to show there true colors, he has stayed pretty much the same albeit not to pleasant, I got dog face at 20/1 just after Kris left,

I now think Marcus and dog face will be the last 2,

Charlie has blown all chances after his tirade on halfwit,

I think its dog faces to lose now,

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

OMG!!!
    They've been told by BB that they're allowed discuss nominations, past present and future. Jesus, BB really has no control over the house, do they?!!! They couldn't stop them so they decide to allow it!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/ecc801149e4082f05fafd91b30d649b4/play.c4

Edit:
    Rodrigo's refusing to speak about nominations!

Edit again! (sorry)
    From looking at the videos on the BB website, it looks like Freddie and Marcus are going to be nominated. It would be crap if them two went up! Don't want either of them to go! I hope there's a twist, and BB actually shows them all the nominations on the big screen after they've all nominated. It will show who the real honest people are

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Edit again! (sorry)
    From looking at the videos on the BB website, it looks like Freddie and Marcus are going to be nominated. It would be crap if them two went up! Don't want either of them to go! I hope there's a twist, and BB actually shows them all the nominations on the big screen after they've all nominated. It will show who the real honest people are

I hope you're right with that, would be highly entertaining :D

To everyone who's of the opinion that Charlie "Put Freddie in his place" etc last night, here's a post on DS that I thought was fitting. It was in a thread about how Charlie 'destroyed' Freddie..
    Here is a news flash for you, shouting over someone, insulting them, and lying - that isn't destroying someone.

Unless you happen to be a chav down the local.

Unfortunately, most of the audience is probably belonging to this demographic, and apparently alot of people posting here too. Charlie was just as involved from the start in the argument, albeit from an altogether more sly angle. Throwing his oar in every place he could about how Marcus shouldn't of had those cigarettes etc, then turned totally around and tried to place all the blame on Freddie and Bea - who were actually just a very minor part of the situation, but were singled out by Marcus - and Charlie used this to try and come out like the good guy and DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENT. Give me a break.

"Lisa has NEVER bitched about you!"

Eh what? They spent the first 5-6 weeks constantly bitching about him and how they didn't like him, directly quoting what he'd said and basically slagging the **** out of him. Charlie obviously changed his tune when everyone of his 'mates' got evicted and thought "Oh Freddy must be popular so I won't say anything" but now feels like he's gained enough power in the house (and outside too) to throw his weight around again.

True though that Bea needs to go for Freddie to become half decent again. She's an awful dick and she's bringing him down with her..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think as we're coming towards the last few weeks of the show Bea is now orchastrating things to pick off the "strong" contenders for the final and she knows that Freddie was popular when she entered the house so now it's time to take on the more popular housemates and that Freddie may be put up for eviction hoping that he'll go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I loved Charlie kicking off on Halfwit last night, he just told him a few hometruths......:D

Bea is just doing what she does best, isolating people from their group and making them vulnerable:mad:

And she has certainly gone after Halfwit with much more gusto than Lisa ever did

I loved Charlie kicking off on Halfwit last night, he just told him a few hometruths......:D

Bea is just doing what she does best, isolating people from their group and making them vulnerable:mad:

And she has certainly gone after Halfwit with much more gusto than Lisa ever did

I thought Charlie came out looking like a dope, he had no composure whatsoever, just ranting and raving and repeating himself. Giving Halfwit tons ot crap and Halfwit trying to give an answer back and Charlie basically telling him he didnt want to hear, wtf like!

yep charlie got nothing but foul mouth when it comes to an argument,

oooooooo I really like everyone here yehhhhhhhhhhh right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Charlie looked a wee bit stupid when he denied saying Freddie was 'bitching and scheming' he actually said 'plotting and scheming' about 10 times so he should've corrected Freddie instead of denying it. The one thing he said that was true was that Freddie was fighting Bea's battles for her. I was delighted to hear it. I don't know where he was getting his 'Lisa never talks about you' comments...Lisa spent months giving out sh*t about everyone and Charlie was there to hear it.
    I'm no fan of Freddie or Bea at all so I was pleased to see Charlie giving out but tbh I wouldn't trust him as far as I'd throw him.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Charlie looked a wee bit stupid when he denied saying Freddie was 'bitching and scheming' he actually said 'plotting and scheming' about 10 times so he should've corrected Freddie instead of denying it. The one thing he said that was true was that Freddie was fighting Bea's battles for her. I was delighted to hear it. I don't know where he was getting his 'Lisa never talks about you' comments...Lisa spent months giving out sh*t about everyone and Charlie was there to hear it.
    I'm no fan of Freddie or Bea at all so I was pleased to see Charlie giving out but tbh I wouldn't trust him as far as I'd throw him.

If you watched the live feed last night, he just lay there taking all the abuse from bea, instead of telling her to go and do a ginga.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I enjoyed seeing Charlie kicking off at Freddie especially when he let Freddie know that he can see through his game plan. He may not have been eloquent in how he went about it but he got the others to see who's plotting and scheming. I thought Freddie looked a right gobsh1te and he's looking a bigger tool each day. Jaysus I used to like him but not I find him a right limp wrist, a right wimp.

fintonie wrote: »
    If you watched the live feed last night, he just lay there taking all the abuse from bea, instead of telling her to go and do a ginga.

Whats a ginga?

Whats a ginga?

not sure if I spelt her name correct, the one in the garden with the bottle:D

fintonie wrote: »

Are you talking about Freddie? I saw a bit of it last night where Bea was giving out fcuk to him in the bed..he just lay there like a big sap. All I heard her saying was 'blah blah blah negativity blah negative blah negative blah blah blah poor me negativity Freddie blah honestly blah negative'....he eventully went a little bit sulky and turned away to sleep. She didn't know what to say so she got up with her droopy nightshirt and her horrible tree trunk thick ankled legs and went out for a smoke to give out about him to the very people she's been giving out about to him.
    It's enough to drive a body to drink.

By the way, think you mean Kinga:).

Are you talking about Freddie? I saw a bit of it last night where Bea was giving out fcuk to him in the bed..he just lay there like a big sap. All I heard her saying was 'blah blah blah negativity blah negative blah negative blah blah blah poor me negativity Freddie blah honestly blah negative'....he eventully went a little bit sulky and turned away to sleep. She didn't know what to say so she got up with her droopy nightshirt and her horrible tree trunk thick ankled legs and went out for a smoke to give out about him to the very people she's been giving out about to him.
    It's enough to drive a body to drink.

By the way, think you mean Kinga:).

yep I ment Kinga, and ye s in the bedroom hes such a fool.

I've so gone off him! During the row the other night, Bea got off the sofa and headed into the bedroom. He started stretching and yawning 'oh I'm so tired..think I'll go to bed now'. Then as he went into the bedroom, she came back out with her fags. He was saying 'oh are you not going to bed??' The little creepy wormy stupid little fcuker can't think straight, he just follows her around smelling her and breathing down her neck.
    Marcus told him he should ease up on going over to her the whole time asking her if she was ok and stuff. Freddie was saying 'oh no, she comes over to me!' Marcus said 'not that I see'...Freddie said 'well it's 50:50'.
    He is seriously away with the fairies:(.

I've so gone off him! During the row the other night, Bea got off the sofa and headed into the bedroom. He started stretching and yawning 'oh I'm so tired..think I'll go to bed now'. Then as he went into the bedroom, she came back out with her fags. He was saying 'oh are you not going to bed??' The little creepy wormy stupid little fcuker can't think straight, he just follows her around smelling her and breathing down her neck.
    Marcus told him he should ease up on going over to her the whole time asking her if she was ok and stuff. Freddie was saying 'oh no, she comes over to me!' Marcus said 'not that I see'...Freddie said 'well it's 50:50'.
    He is seriously away with the fairies:(.

are you saying fairies were let into the house and they didnt tell us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

omg

i just saw BBLB

and a fell off the chair when the guest Danman(spelling?) called the debating fella a slag

burst my whole lauging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

They are so bold!:D

Advertisement