Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB are losing this round with Siavash Halfwit and Marcus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

LOL

Looking at Freddie from the pool as if he were some Halfwit or something:P

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

With BB changing the rules regarding nominations this week I am not even gonna read anythin about who is up for eviction until it's announced on BBLB! I hope BB do something good now!!

LOL

Looking at Freddie from the pool as if he were some Halfwit or something:P

Wow, he really embelished that little story, didn't he.:eek:
    That boyo is getting too big for his boots, he is starting to thing he is untouchable.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

They are so bold!:D
    BB are losing this round with Siavash Halfwit and Marcus.

Fair play to them tho! Good man Siavash :p

• Advertisement

That boyo is getting too big for his boots, he is starting to thing he is untouchable.:D

That's why I loved it last night when Charlie told him excactly what he thought of him:D

I still can't see where letting them talk about nominations is a punishment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Totally agree embellished is a bit soft a term for it id call it lying!!! Hes actually getting more annoying by the day!! Grr:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Hello Marcus Freddie and Siavash

Fred "Hello" Siavash "Hello" Marcus "Whateva"

Ooh Marcus you absolute REBEL

The BB voice is actually talking over them.

LOL at Marcus leaving the DR, " Arsehole".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Marcus thinks he's the big man

bloody pig

I still can't see where letting them talk about nominations is a punishment though.

I can't see BB leaving the punishment as it stands.
    I'd imagine they will throw a twist in it somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I think that BB think it'll cause a few arguments I suppose! Some HMs saying I nommed you because........ they the other person getting ratty!

I hope BB twist it around so it ends up good viewing though!

The BB voice is actually talking over them.

LOL at Marcus leaving the DR, " Arsehole".

yer one doin the BB voice sounds like a right weapon tho!! :P (sorry ladies! :D)

They should actually punish them properly especially Churchill he's been getting away with murder.

OOH the hardmen are afraid of a little sunburn hahahahahaha spacewasters the lot of them.

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    yer one doin the BB voice sounds like a right weapon tho!! :P (sorry ladies! :D)

No offence taken Kaiser2000:)

I can't see BB leaving the punishment as it stands.
    I'd imagine they will throw a twist in it somehow
    True, and on another note, last year the HMs were not allowed to bring food into the Jail.:pac:
    BB is getting too soft.:mad:

I want evil BB back.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

OOOOOOOO Actually got a little bit sick in my mouth there with Marcus saying "lick my love pump" so GROSS

:eek::eek::eek:

Did Marcus just tell the lady to "lick his love pump":eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

marcus really is abomination

horrible and ugly man

True, and on another note, last year the HMs were not allowed to bring food into the Jail.:pac:
    BB is getting too soft.:mad:

I want evil BB back.:mad:

Absolutely,,,,,,
    Jeez, that woman in the DR is fuming with them:D:D

I don't think the lads understand the concept of Big Brother, childlike clowns.

Marcus: " The serious consequences will involve my urine all over your camera". :eek:

I don't think the lads understand the concept of Big Brother, childlike clowns.

I think its the most entertaining TV I've seen on this show in days since the Freddie/Lisa row.

Typical Roddy whining about the bold boys breaking the rules though! :rolleyes:

Marcus: " The serious consequences will involve my urine all over your camera". :eek:

Your joking........
    EEEEEEEwwwwww, I didn't hear that
    He really is vile for a grown man of 35

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

he's just a vile man, he's disgusting like.. and freddie i hope you go home this week, he's getting too cocky and getting annoying again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Fun stuff.

I think BB will be happy to have a straight Marcus v Freddie eviction this week, get rid of Marcus and have a big Friday eviction show after the Hira non-event.

I think they've probably thought about throwing him out as they can't control him, but his eviction will be a ratings winner.

I think its the most entertaining TV I've seen on this show in days since the Freddie/Lisa row.

I dunno i just think it's sad, they're supposed to be grown men. Bring back Tom he wouldn't be doing any of this sh1te, real shame he left.

• Advertisement

He thinks the Queen is watching.:pac:

Advertisement