Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

He never stops about the rule breaking, the way Charlie calls him a freak every time they argue amuses me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Jesus i agree with Bea and Lisa, i feel disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Fun stuff.

I think BB will be happy to have a straight Marcus v Freddie eviction this week, get rid of Marcus and have a big Friday eviction show after the Hira non-event.

I think they've probably thought about throwing him out as they can't control him, but his eviction will be a ratings winner.

I think you are on to something there ArmaniJeanss

LOL at Marcus there with his Catherine Tate impression of the old foul mouthed granny "this is a load of old ****""

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

lol its bea needs to go

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They should do to Bea, Marcus or Lisa what they did to Stuart in BB5.
    A call to the DR and out the door.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

fintonie wrote: »
    lol its bea needs to go

I've realised that she immediately starts bad-mouthing anyone who starts to see what a two-faced, whinging cow she is - yesterday it was David, today it's Marcus :rolleyes:

I hate her more than Noirin - and that's saying something! :p

Lisa has just basically told BB there that the lads are walking all over them and their rules and she is 100% right. She didn't come across too evil to me either considering what the lads have been up to

Haha i love Roddy

rod needs to become a woman then lisa will have a partner and charlie will get jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Rodrigo is being whiney but i kinda agree with him the fact that they dont even seem to care that everyone is being punished would wreck my head!!! If they looked or acted even slightly sorry it might be ok but this 2 cool attitude would get on my nerves!!!!

• Advertisement

David will kick off big time. :D
    NO FOOD!!! :eek:

Miap wrote: »
    Rodrigo is being whiney but i kinda agree with him the fact that they dont even seem to care that everyone is being punished would wreck my head!!! If they looked or acted even slightly sorry it might be ok but this 2 cool attitude would get on my nerves!!!!

I would be spitting blood at them I'd be that angry:mad:

Siavash again with his eternal droning on about being sorry.WHATEVER

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think its fantastic.
    Contestants have basically stood up to BB and dared the program-makers to throw them out.
    And the contestants are winning at the moment.

Lisa being a bit of a whiny cow, she had a chance to shine here and join in with the 'fight the power' crew, but she's blown it.

Agree with David there sorry is just a word!!!! Siavash is no more sorry then Marcus is!!!!

bee is such a lying beeeeeeatchhhhhhhhh

Pi** off Halfwit with your politician speak:mad:

he should dood her in the side of the head

Freddie is such a jackass, we should have never felt sorry for him at the start, they were all right, hes a tosser.

Honest to god if i was in that house and they took away the food when i hadnt done anything wrong i would smash the place up in bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

throw marcus out, that'll quieten the rest of their coughs.

• Advertisement

I think its fantastic.
    Contestants have basically stood up to BB and dared the program-makers to throw them out.

Lisa being a bit of a whiny cow, she had a chance to shine here and join in with the 'fight the power' crew, but she's blown it.

She has good reason to be a "whiney cow" at the moment and she is not the only one. Why the hell would she join the 3 STOOGES in their little game with BB????????:confused:

Poor David looks devastated he may actually have a break down without his food poor lad!

Yes, did you hear her when someone said they would all be up again.

She said she didn't care now, she'd stayed.
    She wouldn't mind being up again.

She actually believes the public voted to save.

I think its fantastic.

Fight the power? Come on it's hardly a civil rights march just three clowns acting like children because they didn't get a half hours extra kip.

If i was in there and my food got taken away because of them i'd hit the roof. Acting the maggot here and there is a laugh but the way these lads (particularly Marcus and Siavash) have been acting over the past few weeks is just pathetic and predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Siavash again with his eternal droning on about being sorry.WHATEVER

If he was tha sorry he'd stop ****ing putting them in this mess!!!

He's looking for attention - only reason.........

Fight the power? Come on it's hardly a civil rights march just three clowns acting like children because they didn't get a half hours extra kip.

If i was in there and my food got taken away because of them i'd hit the roof. Acting the maggot here and there is a laugh but the way these lads (particularly Marcus and Siavash) have been acting over the past few weeks is just pathetic and predictable.

Unless BB turn a twist in the nom's, I can't see anything other than a Halfwit v Marcus eviction

hey its big bro.

makes him more of a man im confused

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Why the hell would she join the 3 STOOGES in their little game with BB????????:confused:

I would join them to be honest. I thought the particular BB voice at the time handled it badly and the lads are more in the right than in the wrong. I accept its a minority opinion.
    Yes, did you hear her when someone said they would all be up again.

She said she didn't care now, she'd stayed.
    She wouldn't mind being up again.

She actually believes the public voted to save.

Also she seems to have twisted it that she was the only one up. 8 others survived as well but somehow its been turned into 'the time Lisa was up'.

• Advertisement

Marcus trying to slime his way out of it just how he got away with hiding smokes last night, an utter scumbag.

Advertisement