Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Oh my lord, that man is effing nuts.......saying I did nothing:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I cannot believe Marcus thinks he did nothing wrong and that it was all Halfwit and Siavash!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

they were choosen to save the world,

im for the bunker

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Go on Sophie she is dead right Marcus should say sorry! And if it really meant f&ck all to him why doesnt he just leave. The very fact that he keeps going on like this and challenging big brother proves he wants to stay its his game plan to get air time!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

marcus friends are probably saying a yr to much

poor marcus a cant get real friends :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I cannot believe Marcus thinks he did nothing wrong and that it was all Halfwit and Siavash!:confused:

He's a sad excuse for a human being. If I met him I loved to clock him one as soon as he spouted off about something.

I would join them to be honest. I thought the particular BB voice at the time handled it badly and the lads are more in the right than in the wrong. I accept its a minority opinion.

Also she seems to have twisted it that she was the only one up. 8 others survived as well but somehow its been turned into 'the time Lisa was up'.

Well according to Halfwit, she may as well have been up on her own:rolleyes:

Haha.........still laughing at his face when her name wasn't called:D:D

go freddie deeply infend her

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Lads its cool - we are obviously of lower intelligence to understand Marcus.....

He's is uber intelligent, so we just don't get it..........

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Lisa and David are loving this!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Hahaha she's calling him out big time and she's spot on, now somebody needs to do the exact same to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Why does Halfwit take that kind of patronising crap from Bea.:mad:

Woah, he just called her on her bitching. :D

Now she is deeply offended that he said that. :eek:

For fecks sake, she is a proper wagon, and when he does watch it back he will go hide in a dark place somewhere.

35notout wrote: »
    Lads its cool - we are obviously of lower intelligence to understand Marcus.....

He's is uber intelligent, so we just don't get it..........

He's like Samson all hit power lies in his wonderful flowing locks.

Hahaha shme e's calling him out big time and she's spot on, now somebody needs to do the exact same to her.

troll bea wow different letters same meaning

Lisa and David are loving this!!!:D

Delighted for them:D

Laughing at Lisa saying that Halfwit was stuck for words for once...That's the one good thing about Bea how she can leave him speechless.
    I can't stand the bloody girl but I love how able she is for those 2 sad excuses for men Marcus and Halfwit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Its class the way she rips people out of it and they retaliate in the slightest and she pulls the deeply offended card or starts crying, shes done a cracking job of ruining Freddie's chance of winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Things have turned so fast, Im suprised how fast Bea has jumped ship but I probably shouldn't be as she will do anything to survive till the end

mdwexford wrote: »
    Its class the way she rips people out of it and they retaliate in the slightest and she pulls the deeply offended card or starts crying, shes done a cracking job of ruining Freddie's chance of winning.

She has well and truly stitched him up:eek:

Delighted for them:D

Laughing at Lisa saying that Halfwit was stuck for words for once...That's the one good thing about Bea how she can leave him speechless.
    I can't stand the bloody girl but I love how able she is for those 2 sad excuses for men Marcus and Halfwit

shes that not wanting he is the only guy she can get, like she told siavash she wood ride him he backed the foook of, word

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Go on Bea

• Advertisement

Good lord, the fool is back for more bea bashing!!!!!!!

Who are you, Marcus's spokesman?? LOL:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can't believe he just apologised to her.
    Ffs, he was right in the first place.
    Spineless git.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Anyone notice how Bea increased her aggression when Lisa and David came out. This is why Freddie became quiet, not because he was "put in his place". Bea was very much joining the pack of wolves. Freddie and Marcus up tomorrow guaranteed now that Bea has formed a temporary alliance with the Lisa "My immediate reaction to a baby's crying is to laugh" Surname and David.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

And now Bea is totally talking loud enough for all the group to hear so she gets brownie points. To be fair to her she plays the game brilliantly!!!

fintonie wrote: »
    shes that not wanting he is the only guy she can get, like she told siavash she wood ride him he backed the foook of, word

Eh???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

She's only doing it infront of lisa and David to get in with them, it's like sacrificing a lamb to the gods

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How does she turn it round so that hes the one licking up to her when its bedtime, shes like a tactical genius.

He better grow a set and tell her to go f%$* a goat.

I don't really like the following phrase but, he just got OWNED!!

Miap wrote: »
    And now Bea is totally talking loud enough for all the group to hear so she gets brownie points. To be fair to her she plays the game brilliantly!!!

I think she is one of the most manipulative gameplayers BB has ever had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Freddie REALLY needs to tell her to f*ck right off! She's a hypocritical, back-stabbing, manipulative bitch and she (as mdwexford said) has ruined his chances of winning. :mad:

Advertisement