Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Marcus V Freddy on Friday. I wouldn't have Halfwit as too much of a favourite this time.
    Beware the Dark Horse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

There was always a divide in the house from day one but with Bea in there it is now as big as the San Andreas fault

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The talking loud in the bedroom was extremely cretinous behaviour. I'm starting to hate this trollop, way too high opinion of herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

niallk wrote: »
    Marcus V Freddy on Friday. I wouldn't have Halfwit as too much of a favourite this time.

true heees fooked dog face to win no boder

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I reckon she will nom Halfwit tomorrow and I hope to hell he noms her too.
    With this freedom to discuss noms do you think BB will keep to the theme and show the noms?

IE, you can discuss the nominations and we can show them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i hope halfwit nominates her but i hope he sees through her and is not still under her spell. ill be surprised if halfwit and marcus are not both up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

fintonie wrote: »
    true heees fooked dog face to win no boder

Ill translate to english for the rest of you.

Correct, Freddie is in big trouble, Sophie to triumph, no problems.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Am I the only one who still likes Marcus? :o:o And Freddie and Siavash for that matter!

I know they can be complete knobs but they're entertaining and just having a laugh. I don't get why Lisa and the rest of them act like Big Brother is real life. F*ck it, it IS only a gameshow! Marcus was spot on with what he said to Sophie in the bedroom.

As for Bea "owning" Freddie....really?? I thought it made her look like an even bigger twat than she already is. She comes out with the biggest load of psycho-babble bullsh*t I've ever heard. All her analysis of the other HMs is straight out of a textbook! She was definitely putting on a show for David & Lisa...the only reason they thought she put Freddie in his place because they didn't understand what she said and it sounded impressive to them :rolleyes: She says she doesn't want to discuss things yet she is like a dog with a bone and can't stand not having the last word. I really really hate her. :mad:

Unless there's a twist this week, I think it will be Freddie V Marcus. Bea is playing an unreal game but there's a chance she could be up there too.

I really hope there is a twist though. A good one would be if they made the housemates vote for 2 people to save instead of 2 to evict, that way all their scheming they'd done for the day would be out the window.

Or else they could tell them that they were only joking about the rule change and that those who did discuss nominations today were actually disqualified for nominating...leaving it all up to Rodrigo :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

If ye had to pick a winner at this point lads, who would it be?????

Me, I'm starting to think it's between Roddy, Charlie and Sophie

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh god...:( I've a feeling I'm going to be as disappointed with this year's winner as last year's. Sophie is growing on me but I don't think she's a worthy winner. If Rodrigo won I would throw my TV out the window. Charlie's a sh*t stirring, scheming little so and so, who covers it up with attempted hilarity.

I want Marcus to win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Am I the only one who still likes Marcus? :o:o And Freddie and Siavash for that matter!

I know they can be complete knobs but they're entertaining and just having a laugh. I don't get why Lisa and the rest of them act like Big Brother is real life. F*ck it, it IS only a gameshow! Marcus was spot on with what he said to Sophie in the bedroom.

As for Bea "owning" Freddie....really?? I thought it made her look like an even bigger twat than she already is. She comes out with the biggest load of psycho-babble bullsh*t I've ever heard. All her analysis of the other HMs is straight out of a textbook! She was definitely putting on a show for David & Lisa...the only reason they thought she put Freddie in his place because they didn't understand what she said and it sounded impressive to them :rolleyes: She says she doesn't want to discuss things yet she is like a dog with a bone and can't stand not having the last word. I really really hate her. :mad:

Unless there's a twist this week, I think it will be Freddie V Marcus. Bea is playing an unreal game but there's a chance she could be up there too.

I really hope there is a twist though. A good one would be if they made the housemates vote for 2 people to save instead of 2 to evict, that way all their scheming they'd done for the day would be out the window.

Or else they could tell them that they were only joking about the rule change and that those who did discuss nominations today were actually disqualified for nominating...leaving it all up to Rodrigo :D:D

I wholeheartedly agree with everything this girl says! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I agree with all this. I though it was just a lads' "fight the power" thing to keep themselves amused on a boring Sunday morning and the holier than thou attitude of the rest of the house annoyed me. I'd have been in their rebel gang anyway.

I can see BB coming up with a way to get rid of Marcus, simply because he has embarassed them on many occasions in the DR and can talk the talk and walk the walk.
    He has no fear whatsoever of anything they might throw at him.

I have a feeling, for this he will pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I can see BB coming up with a way to get rid of Marcus, simply because he has embarassed them on many occasions in the DR and can talk the talk and walk the walk.

And if/when he does, the show will become a lot more boring than it often is already. :(

I think Marcus is one of the only people in there who is genuinely being himself.

I think they'll just make sure he is up in a head2head eviction this week against someone he will lose to (basically anyone in the known universe, except Bea).

He has been great TV, the first person to hand BBs ass to them on a plate in the diary room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    And if/when he does, the show will become a lot more boring than it often is already. :(

I think Marcus is one of the only people in there who is genuinely being himself.

Yeah that's true, shame he's a disgusting, egomaniacal, deluded nutter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think you may well be right. It wouldn't surprise me if he was called into the diary room and just told to go then and there like the way they did it with Jade's mother that time. I'm sure they're well peeved with him. The abuse he gives them! He's lucky to have had the chance to be there and have a shot at the prize money. The way he goes on you'd think he was doing them a favour gracing them with his presence.
    The cheek of him too for blaming Freddie for saying f off to BB. No mention of the insults he was coming out with.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think you may well be right. It wouldn't surprise me if he was called into the diary room and just told to go then and there like the way they did it with Jade's mother that time. I'm sure they're well peeved with him. The abuse he gives them! He's lucky to have had the chance to be there and have a shot at the prize money. The way he goes on you'd think he was doing them a favour gracing them with his presence.
    The cheek of him too for blaming Freddie for saying f off to BB. No mention of the insults he was coming out with.

What i don't understand is why he has such a gripe with Big Brother? He gives it all that, speaking about how badly BB treats them and talks down to them etc. it's Big Brother for jaysus sake what does he expect. The chap has some serious issues, i feel sorry for anybody unfortunate to be friends with him on the outside world the chap has a screw loose.

Just stuck on the live feed there, the deluded long haired smellbag is wondering if Leona Lewis will have sex with him when he gets out, now he's talking about having a stealth ****, charming.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Just stuck on the live feed there, the deluded long haired smellbag is wondering if Leona Lewis will have sex with him when he gets out, now he's talking about having a stealth ****, charming.

Really is a piece of work.

• Advertisement

What i don't understand is why he has such a gripe with Big Brother? He gives it all that, speaking about how badly BB treats them and talks down to them etc. it's Big Brother for jaysus sake what does he expect. The chap has some serious issues, i feel sorry for anybody unfortunate to be friends with him on the outside world the chap has a screw loose.

He's toying with BB, I don't think any of them would behave in the same way outside of the house.

He is making it watchable even if you don't like him.

Take Marcus and Bea out of the house now and there would be feck all worth tuning in for.

And fair play to him for giving BB all that.
    That's what we want to watch.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I think David might be a dark horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 helloguys

lets be honest we all hate marcus... but at same time like him cos witout him we would be just watchin a few fools walk round admirin themselves smokin, drinkin, and smilin at each other tinkin they are celebrities. so bb cannot afford marcus to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

In all fairness, there's a funny way of sticking it to BB and the lads aren't keeping to it. Why they need to persist in all the cursing is beyond me. I think its dead funny what they are doing but Freddie and Marcus are going too far over the top with the expletives.

At this stage, they should be told to stop cursing, called to the diary room if they won't and be removed. Then new HMs will be sent in.

I think they are TV gold at the minute but its being ruined by their constant cursing and threats to BB (Marcus saying he will urinate on the camera). Marcus can be funny but at other times he's just downright horrible. And he's like a petulant child who can never admit he's wrong.

Sophie is doing herself alot of favours by confronting him and I think he actually appreciates her doing it and not just talking behind his back (although she does that anyway). It was funny how he blamed Siavash/Freddie yet forgot how he told BB he would urinate on the camera.

Does anyone else think Bea has been watching videos of Nasty Nick? She seems very intelligent and the way she goes on just reminds me of him totally. Perhaps she decided before she went in that all the other niches were ticked (funny gay fella, ditzy blonde who's innocent, educated posh politican who's a bit quirky, macho lesbian, strange middle aged Wolverine look-a-like) so she decided she'd take the nasty role and it'd get her alot more kudos after the show than just being another boring contestant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Bea last night - what a manipulative cow. Halfwit is true to name and has changed over the weeks from bullied schoolboy to lovesick schoolboy to self-appointed alpha-male. This last role does not suit him at all and he's way out of his depth. He needed to be knocked down a peg or two, but bloody hell talk about keeping the kicks going while a man is down.

1. Bea called HW on all this when they were on their own in the garden, grand so. But then when Lisa and David come over she continues the conversation as if they weren't there? This gives Lisa glee indeed.

2. When HW comes to bed grovelling and apologetic (and pathetic), she starts on again. And again. Leave it be. God she loves to tell people how pissed off she is at their "inappropriate" behaviour to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

mdwexford wrote: »
    Ill translate to english for the rest of you.

Correct, Freddie is in big trouble, Sophie to triumph, no problems.

;)
    I hope the MOD is looking at this, I got banned from here for alot less, I was told abuse the post not the poster, lets see

I hope the MOD is looking at this, I got banned from here for alot less, I was told abuse the post not the poster, lets see

If you genuinely have a problem with anyones post, then hit the 'report' button. (the red traffix sign in the left hand column under the posters name).
    Otherwise the mods will probably not see it as none of them are very active here this year (though they may be lurking !!).

I think you are wrong to be bothered by mdwexfords post, it was a gentle reminder to you to post in legible English, appreciated by those of us who don't speak 'yoof'.

Ah come on, mdwexford was taking the p1ss out your phrasing, but that wasn't "abuse". Didn't you see the simley? It looked like this: ;). That means that it's meant in good humour. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

eightyfish wrote: »
    Ah come on, mdwexford was taking the p1ss out your phrasing, but that wasn't "abuse". Didn't you see the simley? It looked like this: ;). That means that it's meant in good humour. ;)
    Eaxctly. He could have used :rolleyes:

/back on topic

looking forward to seeing what BB has in store for them. Hurt them BB :D

• Advertisement

Hurt them BB :D

*LOL*

Yes. Yes indeed.

Advertisement