Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

eightyfish wrote: »
    Ah come on, mdwexford was taking the p1ss out your phrasing, but that wasn't "abuse". Didn't you see the simley? It looked like this: ;). That means that it's meant in good humour. ;)

no boder so I will stick a smilie on the end, anyway I know it was in jest and it dont bother me,

untill your banned for something alot less,

but as I say ty for the smilie hint as this will protect me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

fintonie wrote: »
    no boder so I will stick a smilie on the end, anyway I know it was in jest and it dont bother me,

untill your banned for something alot less,

but as I say ty for the smilie hint as this will protect me.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

As far as I remember you were banned from this forum for your text speak and for your rather aggressive tone. Those were what you were reported for, anyway.

Aaaaanyway..

I'm not liking Freddie a whole lot these days. It's like he's taking his frustrations about Bea out on Big Brother. I really wish he'd stop trying to mend fences with her, though, and realise he's completely wasting his time.

I still don't particularly like Marcus...and I think Big Brother should remove him. I don't think they will, though. I think having him and his drama in the house (as much as he must annoy the crap out of them) trumps their desire for maintaining self-respect. They lost that a long time ago anyway, in my opinion.

As far as I remember you were banned from this forum for your text speak and for your rather aggressive tone. Those were what you were reported for, anyway.

Aaaaanyway..

I'm not liking Freddie a whole lot these days. It's like he's taking his frustrations about Bea out on Big Brother. I really wish he'd stop trying to mend fences with her, though, and realise he's completely wasting his time.

I still don't particularly like Marcus...and I think Big Brother should remove him. I don't think they will, though. I think having him and his drama in the house (as much as he must annoy the crap out of them) trumps their desire for maintaining self-respect. They lost that a long time ago anyway, in my opinion.

wow you just did a bea on me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I hope the MOD is looking at this, I got banned from here for alot less, I was told abuse the post not the poster, lets see

Ah Flintonie, mdwexford was only cracking a joke love....
    I'm sure it wasn't meant to offend you:)

Halfwit to go:D
    Home I mean

*******Just saw Flintonies later post about realising it was only said in jest.....fair play to ya Flintonie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Marcus, halfwit and siavash are being genuine in there unlike the rest of them, classic last nite when sophie tried to get an apology out of marcus and he said he was too intelligent to apologise for a game show.

Halfwit called bea out brilliantly at the bus stop also saying too watch her back and that things will come out after the show, like I said before he's a smart lad and knows what she is at. His only problem is his frustration is clouding his better judgement at night time...thus the grovelling to her that was gut wrenching.

I really hope marcus stays in, he is excellent viewing. Imagine how many viewers they will drop with rodrigo, charlie, david, lisa, dogface and siavash just left in.

The real failing with this 'game' is that quiet people that say nothing always manage to hang around in the background until the end.

when sophie tried to get an apology out of marcus and he said he was too intelligent to apologise for a game show.

Marcus did not apologise because he only ever speaks when he knows 100% of the facts and he knows that he is right if you remember him saying so in an earlier HL show:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, he would rather cut off his " likkle friend" before he would apologise to a woman. Sophie is just lucky that he didn't hit her over the head and drag her by the hair to his hidey spot in the bathroom. In my opinion she had a lucky escape:D

surely BB is enjoying Marcus's antics as it keeps them busy,

N1 taking all the food,

but I feel there is a big row on the horizon involving frosty lover Lisa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

So do we know what the story is with noms yet guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

its marcus v freddie!!!

I WANT FREDDIE OUT OF THERE!!! he is such a little weirdo!!! he just mmmmmmmm's and aaaaaaaaaaah's whatever marcus says and has this fake laugh constantly and has completely changed his personality, not that i liked him much anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

If freddie wins,he'll even get a bigger head if that's even possible

I hate the marcus but I want him to stay

me too! freddie is a little ****stirrer. he is the most irritating person EVER to watch on tv. i really dislike him!!! A LOT!!! i cant wait for marcus to go but PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE get freddie out first!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Interesting, think at this stage I'd like to see Freddie go, just to wipe the smugness out of him, mind you Marcus would be a flamin nightmare after that, although a more bearable nightmare than Freddie in the same situation

my dream scenario would have been a double eviction and freddie and bea leaving. i HATE her too!! hehehhee

Marcus did not apologise because he only ever speaks when he knows 100% of the facts and he knows that he is right if you remember him saying so in an earlier HL show:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, he would rather cut off his " likkle friend" before he would apologise to a woman. Sophie is just lucky that he didn't hit her over the head and drag her by the hair to his hidey spot in the bathroom. In my opinion she had a lucky escape:D

He said last night it was a game show and he wasn't apologising for a game show.

Not hard to see your not a fan of his! He may be seen as being vile etc but I'd rather watch him give cheek than sophie talk about him behind his back and then be nice to his face.

Marcus FTW!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Would be happy to see Marcus go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

No real shock about who's up, since BB turned the house against them, then gave everyone the chance to co-ordinate their voting.

If freddie goes, I'd love to see Marcus and Siavash do a runner.

Farls wrote: »
    He said last night it was a game show and he wasn't apologising for a game show.

Not hard to see your not a fan of his! He may be seen as being vile etc but I'd rather watch him give cheek than sophie talk about him behind his back and then be nice to his face.

Marcus FTW!!! :D

SHE WASN'T ASKING HIM TO APOLOGISE FOR A GAMESHOW
    She was asking him to apologise for being one of the reasons for her losing her food....
    To be honest with ya, I wouldn't be bothered asking the man for an apology:mad:

I think he's a fool who is deluded about his ability as a human being but must admit that he is fascinating to watch, if only to hear the abusive foul rubbish he spews.
    i.e Lick my love pump

Its a natterjack toad, don't you watch Terry Nutkins?

"I drink puddle water"

There's definitely food banditry going on

Tigers don't mate anymore, because they're bored".

The Irrepressible Dark Horse is a way of life. It's the spirit of not being repressed, restrained or controlled by anyone. That is me.

Noirin, I actually am upset about Michael Jackson "

"'I'm Cool. I can add some of his cool to my cool, then I'll just be ultra cool.

"You've got your tissues there. And then you just work away,"

I have to admit he is funny when he comes out with some of them:D

Wow, how **** is it gonna be if Freddie goes. Or Marcus for that matter.

MOD EDIT: Rojomcdojo.. spoiler tags are there for a reason. Use them in future please!

Tigers don't mate anymore, because they're bored".

that for me was his best, as he didn't even see how stupid a statement it was.

but I agree with you he comes out with some corkers (no offense to any corkdonians) hes ultra cool (thanks for that Siavash)

• Advertisement

SHE WASN'T ASKING HIM TO APOLOGISE FOR A GAMESHOW
    She was asking him to apologise for being one of the reasons for her losing her food....
    To be honest with ya, I wouldn't be bothered asking the man for an apology:mad:

I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTED THE APOLOGY FOR FFS!! It was the way he said he wasn't apologising for a gameshow, basically meaning that the rest of the housemates mean absolutely fuk all to him. Instead of being an idiot like siavash and apologising to lisa and co.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Wow,
    how **** is it gonna be if Freddie goes. Or Marcus for that matter.
    Spoilers please :eek:
    Hope Freddie goes...too full of himself is he stays

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

if its true that
    Freddie is up then i hope he goes, just to see the look of shock on his face. hes so sure hes safe & being horribly smug about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

if Freddie stays on Friday , what odds on BEA becoming his best friend again(if she thinks the public still love him )

ok your just going to have to forgive me here,

but when I open this thread why do I see blanked out posts:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    if Freddie stays on Friday , what odds on BEA becoming his best friend again(if she thinks the public still love him )

Will be worth watching for that. I though at the beginning that
    she jumped on Freddie because she knew he was popular. The I thought I was being too judgemental and maybe they just got on.
    Now I have reverted to my original opinion.
    Both spas, but of those Freddie to go.

As people may not want to know who is nominated until the watch either BBLB tonight or the highlights show tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If you click the start of the blank text and drag your mouse along it will be revealed.
    Do you see?

Some people know who is up for eviction, but there is an unwritten rule here that nothing is mentioned without 'spoiler tags' until it has been officially shown on BBLB or C4.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I think they each should be made to pick one HM to go up with them, it would be a nice twist.

• Advertisement

As people may not want to know who is nominated until the watch either BBLB tonight or the highlights show tomorrow night.

ok thank you for that.

Advertisement