Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I think they each should be made to pick one HM to go up with them, it would be a nice twist.
    Would be so good it BB did that - launch all out war :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Would be so good it BB did that - launch all out war :eek:
    I think Marcus would pick Lisa, and if Halfwit showed any backbone he would pick Bea.
    :D
    Could you just imagine.:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Halfwit needs to grow a pair and realise Bea is a total cow!
    He cares too much what she thinks.

Apparently the bookies fave to win the show is now Sophie!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Way to ruin it when everyone else is putting spoiler tags, damn you imo.

edited to remove spoiler, not mine btw :P

mdwexford wrote: »

Its all over the papers and the net anyway whats the big deal!

• Advertisement

Its all over the papers and the net anyway whats the big deal!

I dont read papers or any other BB site, its a huge deal, the done thing around here is to put spoiler tags until its been shown on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

Get
    Freddie
    out -
    it's painful to watch how much of a mug he is around Bea.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Surely Marcus's time is up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

I dont read papers
    Shame on you!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Get
    Freddie
    out - it's painful to watch how much of a mug he is around Bea.
    Spoilers please!!!

• Advertisement

I dont read papers or any other BB site, its a huge deal, the done thing around here is to put spoiler tags until its been shown on tv.

I'm sure it was a huge shock for ya!

I hear Robbie Williams is twittering to get people to keep David in til the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Mdwexford sorry bout the rant the other day ,

freddie could ask kenneth to get his guys to sort bea out, it would be fixed in ten seconds.

Sooo...you don't want to know the latest bb news, yet check out the only thread on boards which comprises almost entirely of all the latest news.

Well done.

I'm sure it was a huge shock for ya!

Lose the attitude!!!!

Actually forget it, i can see from your posts in the count to a million thread your level of maturity, carry on.
    fintonie wrote: »
    Mdwexford sorry bout the rant the other day ,

No worries man, i was only messing about last night as im sure you now know, its all good. :)

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Sooo...you don't want to know the latest bb news, yet check out the only thread on boards which comprises almost entirely of all the latest news.

Well done.

You are the one in the wrong here, not me, as any reg here will tell you, spoilers are for everyones benefit, not just me.

I check this thread like i do every day, i dont expect inconsiderate people like yourself to post spoilers and then not even care or admit they are in the wrong.

People - let's all just get on.

Happy happy good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well done.

Not when it comes to who is up for nomination.

You can see for yourself how many spoilers are in this thread, they are there so the nominations are not ruined for people who would rather see it on tv.

I'll admit I was in the wrong as far as forum etiquette goes, however you really would want to be short a few brain cells to read this thread if hearing the nominations after the show tonight meant that much to you.

as any reg here will tell you, spoilers are for everyones benefit, not just me.

Have to agree with you there. I appreciate spoiler covers.

I usually go away for an hour thinking "I'll watch it tonight instead" and then I come back read the spoilers anyway.

Lose the attitude!!!!

Actually forget it, i can see from your posts in the count to a million thread your level of maturity, carry on.

Because a thread where ya count to a million is sooo mature in the first place :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Sooo anywho...
    we now know Freddie and Marcus are up, whats the chance of Sophie going up aswell as she did ask Marcus and freddie to nominate her the other night and also Bea was clearly talking about nominations last night too.... could it be possible BB will put them up aswell...... oooooo if they did it would be great :D

eightyfish wrote: »
    People - let's all just get on.

Happy happy good times.

I agree! Where's the love! :D

Because a thread where ya count to a million is sooo mature in the first place :pac::pac:

touche ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lads...

Back on topic or you'll be out of that house faster than Brian Dowling! :pac:

See.. I'm up on my 'Big Bruvva' FACTS!

PS - next bout of childish name calling gets a banning!

basquille wrote: »
    Back on topic or you'll be out of that house faster than Brian Dowling!

But he won, so he was in there for the whole series. :rolleyes:

eightyfish wrote: »
    But he won, so he was in there for the whole series. :rolleyes:

You took the words right out of my mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yes.. it was a joke hence the:
    See.. I'm up on my 'Big Bruvva' FACTS!

The show isn't called "Big Bruvva" either yet you didn't catch that one. Call yourself fans... PFFTT! :pac:

Anyways.. back-on-topic now please!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'll admit I was in the wrong as far as forum etiquette goes, however you really would want to be short a few brain cells to read this thread if hearing the nominations after the show tonight meant that much to you.

I didn't want to know so I'm a bit disappointed, I couldn't resist reading but was determined not to peek at the spoilers, sometimes you can guess by what people are saying who's up but rarely does anyone give the names away.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't want to know so I'm a bit disappointed, I couldn't resist reading but was determined not to peek at the spoilers, sometimes you can guess by what people are saying who's up but rarely does anyone give the names away.

The names were up on screen for about 4 or 5 minutes before they were changed. And that was over an hour ago. Liar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The names were up on screen for about 4 or 5 minutes before they were changed. And that was about 25 minutes ago. Liar.

What are you on about? How am I a liar? I saw what you said in Mdwexford's quote a few pages ago. I hadn't read your post. I'm not a liar by the way.

Advertisement