Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rojomcdojo banned for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ann22 wrote: »
    What are you on about? How am I a liar? I saw what you said in Mdwexford's quote a few pages ago. I hadn't read your post. I'm not a liar by the way.

Sorry about that, i have now deleted my quote of his spoiler.

I think this could actually be a pretty close call, no prices up yet but might be tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

how do I get to read the spoilers,

I cant see anything to hit or click :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

fintonie wrote: »
    how do I get to read the spoilers,
    Highlight over them with your mouse-cursor.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Left click the end of the word 'spoiler', then drag your mouse along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mdwexford wrote: »
    Sorry about that, i have now deleted my quote of his spoiler.

I think this could actually be a pretty close call, no prices up yet but might be tight.

It's ok, it's not your fault, you weren't to know the original post would've been covered up so quick so you wouldn't have known you were doing any harm.
    Dunno a fcuk who's going to go!
    Marcus has probably built up a league of anti fans since the beginning of the series who're mad to get him out whereas Freddie will have a fair crowd of recent ones. Who would we least like to see smug and self satisfied if saved? Can't bear to imagine either of them. It'll be a different house with either of them going

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I'm still hoping BB will throw Bea and Sophie into the mix for talking about noms

basquille wrote: »
    Highlight over them with your mouse-cursor.

thank you for that guys ArmaniJeanss to,

Merlin would be proud of that neat wee trick

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

jobucks wrote: »
    I'm still hoping BB will throw Bea and Sophie into the mix for talking about noms

I don't think this is going to happen but it really should :mad::mad::mad:
    I'm devestated if it's only Freddie and Marcus up. Although if Sophie was up too it wouldn't make a difference to the outcome. Freddie and Marcus are two of my 3 favourites. If it's between them two then one will go this week, one next week and possible Siavash the week after. It's going to the the final I was dreading :(

just trying this out to make sure I dont mess up
    I think if Marcus dont go this week he will leave anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If it's between them two then one will go this week, one next week etc. It's going to the the final I was dreading :

The people who run BB have generally done a good job of not allowing this to happen over the years, they have been able to pick one from the stronger side of whatever split there is in the house, thus keeping the numbers in check and preventing any group from becoming all-powerful.

So for the final 5 I reckon they'll be able to fix it that there'll be a max of 3 from the Lisa group (Lisa, David, Charlie, Roger, Sophie) and max 3 from the Marcus side (Bea, Freddie, Marcus, Siavash).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Glad they are up, hate em both:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Has this psychologist been watching the show at all?

Freddie
    scores higher in the least favourite housemate poll on ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Freddie
    scores higher in the least favourite housemate poll on ds.

They had charlie least popular, and Hira as about third most popular last week tho

People who repeat sayings or mannerisms really p*ss me off...Noirin's 'I'm only having fun loike' bugged me...(and by the way, to my frustration her pic was on the front of some mag or other last wk with the heading 'I was only having fun':rolleyes:.)..Now Bea's constant repetition of the word 'negative' or 'negativity' is driving me mental!:mad: FFS!!! She's says it the whole bleeding time!! She's the biggest moaner in there, just saw the clip on BBLB of her accusing Freddie again of being negative. Now if he goes, she'll really believe she has us all brainwashed.

Just stuck on the live feed there, the deluded long haired smellbag is wondering if Leona Lewis will have sex with him when he gets out, now he's talking about having a stealth ****, charming.
    I heard him...t'was disgusting to behold. He said 'she needs my shlong'(think that's the word he used)...then he said 'that's why she keeps bleeding...it's the girth':(. Wouldn't that just turn your stomach?

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Seriously how DISGUSTING is Marcus?????????? I cant understand any girl who would go near him!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

He said 'she needs my shlong'(think that's the word he used)...then he said 'that's why she keeps bleeding...it's the girth':(. Wouldn't that just turn your stomach?

Ugh.

*gag*

gaeilgebeo wrote: »
    Seriously how DISGUSTING is Marcus?????????? I cant understand any girl who would go near him!!!!!!
    If he cut his hair, had jaw surgery to correct the undershotness...had treatment for whatever's causing the bad breath and stopped wearing vests which show his horrible white flabby arms..it might help a little bit but I still can't imagine tho' how anyone would be attracted to his personality. He said he did it with someone in a field once..imagine coming across that little soiree among the bluebells:eek:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

If he cut his hair, had jaw surgery to correct the undershotness...had treatment for whatever's causing the bad breath and stopped wearing vests which show his horrible white flabby arms..it might help a little bit but I still can't imagine tho' how anyone would be attracted to his personality. He said he did it with someone in a field once..imagine coming across that little soiree among the bluebells:eek:.

Maybe it was Bluebell he was doing in the field... Can't imagine a human female touching him with a bargepole! :D

Although he did come out with a classic line in last night's HL show when he was in the bedroom. Hmmm, can't remember what it was now, but it was laugh-out-loud funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I thought the lads were just fcuking about trying to entertain themselfs, gob****es the rest who thought they were only doing it too fcuk with them, Rodrigo is a little head melt, going on and on about people breaking the rules, didnt he throw oil over the bedroom, didnt you disobey BB when he freaked out in the diary room fcuk off you moron :mad:

Jesus what the hell has happened to Bea she has totally gone crazy, i cant stand the way she has gone on the last couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I wonder if they offered Marcus half the prize money to go completly bald,would he do it?

His hair is so important to him.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Farls wrote: »
    I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTED THE APOLOGY FOR FFS!! It was the way he said he wasn't apologising for a gameshow, basically meaning that the rest of the housemates mean absolutely fuk all to him. Instead of being an idiot like siavash and apologising to lisa and co.

He should have had the decency to apologise for losing them their food.......SIMPLE

I wonder if they offered Marcus half the prize money to go completly bald,would he do it?

His hair is so important to him.:D

I doubt it. Really hope tonights show is good.

Halfwit drama this should be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Judging by that clip, Halfwit is gonna make me LOL tonight!!:D

Siavash just nailed it there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Looks like Siavash and Halfwit are finally onto Bea:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Ooooh, they've finally copped on to Bea!

HW is such a drama queen.

Advertisement