Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

jobucks wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with me that Marcus is actually starting to grow on me... he's not all bad, seems to be a good friend to freddie and hasn't forgotten how roughly he was treated at the beginning

I still haven't forgotten how badly Marcus treated Sree in the beginning and how he speaks sooo badly of his supposed "friend" Siavash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Marcus laughs Freddie laughs Marcus laughs louder Freddie laughs louder

Marcus walks away from the table Freddie laughs even louder

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus, why did Rodrigo go in the house at all.
    Has he even seen BB before because he is acting like he hasn't.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Im just thinking about it now and Im really angry at BB! I really thought they were gonna put a twist on it this week and punish the HM's but now that Marcus and Halfwit have officially been announced as being up for eviction, nothing can be done can it?

I'm really disappointed because the BB house is now being run by the HM's!:mad:

And that's that off my chest!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Looks like the Team Marcus t-shirts won't be back on show then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Good man Marcus, i cant really believe that Bea is gonna nominate Marcus and Freddie what a fcuking scumbag thing to do, after all the ****e she gave about David and Lisa and been friends with the others from nearly day one.

I really liked her in the house but i wouldnt mind seeing her get the boot now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I still haven't forgotten how badly Marcus treated Sree in the beginning and how he speaks sooo badly of his supposed "friend" Siavash

Sree deserved everything he got from Marcus. Marcus was the only one not putting up with Sree's attention seeking stupidity.

As for Siavash, he seems like a nice enough person, but not exactly friend material. You just wouldn't be able to trust him to have your back when it was needed most.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Gas. Lisa and Bea pretending they haven't already communicated that they want Marcus and Freddy to go.

fintonie wrote: »
    Marcus laughs Freddie laughs Marcus laughs louder Freddie laughs louder

Marcus walks away from the table Freddie laughs even louder

Well, Halfwit did say that he swings both ways when he has a drink or two in him...........
    Maybe he's fed up of getting burnt by the women in there and is swinging out of a few hidden cans in his drawer......
    They could go to the DR together and request a Leona Lewis wig to GET IT ON:D

Sree deserved everything he got from Marcus.

This. To the nth degree. For ever and ever.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

You'll also remember how badly Siavash treated Marcus then :)

Don't get me wrong, I've never been a marcus fan, and I supported Siavash since he went in... but the last few weeks always show the real personalities coming out... the can see the end now and the promise of fame and cash isn't that far away.. (if u can call it fame), this is when you start to see the real people behind the faces we've been watching for the past 10 weeks... always my favourite part of the series:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

When Marcus said Siavash covers his ass every time he breaks the rules by apologising to everyone.

It sets him apart from the rule breakers then because they all say, "Well at least Siavash apologised"

Imo Siavash apologised 'cos he's a nice bloke with manners. Marcus has never had a good word to say about him behind his back since the Noirin thing.

Sree deserved everything he got from Marcus. Marcus was the only one not putting up with Sree's attention seeking stupidity.

As for Siavash, he seems like a nice enough person, but not exactly friend material. You just wouldn't be able to trust him to have your back when it was needed most.

Whether Sree deserved it or not, Marcus was downright nasty to him

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Bea is a nasty piece of work. She couldn't hack it because Marcus wasn't buying into any of her nonsense because he sees straight through her. Bea is going to be in trouble when she eventually leaves. She is a manipulative, unpleasant, selfish hypocrite.

Gamboliging.
    To be next evictee, its 1/3 Marcus, 3/1 Freddie. So Marcus 75% likely to go from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Imo Siavash apologised 'cos he's a nice bloke with manners.

I get the same feeling. He seems to feel guilty about anything bad he does very quickly.

Well, Halfwit did say that he swings both ways when he has a drink or two in him...........
    Maybe he's fed up of getting burnt by the women in there and is swinging out of a few hidden cans in his drawer......
    They could go to the DR together and request a Leona Lewis wig to GET IT ON:D

I just did a little sick in my throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Beas second nom was David??

Hah, Bea went for David......What a two-faced yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

David's hungry.:pac:

• Advertisement

When Marcus said Siavash covers his ass every time he breaks the rules by apologising to everyone.

It sets him apart from the rule breakers then because they all say, "Well at least Siavash apologised"

I meant to bold the other part about me watching this year?
    This. To the nth degree. For ever and ever.

+1

OMG! Why did Freddie nom Marcus?! His only friend in there!

Ah jeez...he didn't go for Bea. Feck sake.

did i just hear right... he nommed Marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did you hear Bea 'no one's going to nominate Dave'.....'Dave who'd nominate you?'.......
    Then 'Bea's 2nd nomination is for David'.....Ffs! I'm getting a headache with annoyance..I haven't hated anyone as much as her in years.

Nice one Halfwit, your not quite as thick as Marcus thinks you are.....If only you had gone for Bea as well

Am i the only who doesnt like that BB has changed it that housemates can now talk about nominations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Why the heck is BB only showing the obvious nominations?!?!?!?

And they wonder why the ratings are low...

so he told marcus he nommed him, will he nom freddie now???

• Advertisement

Am i the only who doesnt like that BB has changed it that housemates can now talk about nominations?

Nope, not the only one.

Advertisement