Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Yeah, what in Gods name was that all about?
    Her whole face too.:eek::confused:

I know!!! who has hair on their forehead????????

Ann22 wrote: »
    Aoife I was going to say that, she was shaving her face! Wtf!! Is she a werewolf?!

Maybe she and Marcus were seperated at birth!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Lisa was being a bit of a pain there, I know Freddie is a spanner but I don't know if there was a need for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

*LOL* @ halfwit.

Bit of a twat.

Lisa was being a bit of a pain there, I know Freddie is a spanner but I don't know if there was a need for that.

She was but it dosen't seem to have bothered him! what is he like??

• Advertisement

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Maybe she and Marcus were seperated at birth!:D
    Imagine them two having jiggy jiggy, they'd stick together like velcro. Feck Freddie is such a dweeb!! Where in the name of fcuk did they find him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I was trying to think who Lisa's accent reminded me of, and just now it came to me.
    Paul O Grady.:eek:

Until she said " I'm not aven' it"
    So now all I can think of when I see her on screen is BB 8s Tracy.

Mother of God did you hear Marcus!!! he thinks he got in there as a piece of meat!!!!! I think I'm turning veggie!

Oh my God did you hear Marcus?! He's in there as a 'piece of meat'...there you all go ladies....he's there to bring in the female viewer..yuckyuckyuck!

Imagine them two having jiggy jiggy, they'd stick together like velcro

:D:D:D I actually feel a bit sick with that image in my mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

OT - but is it just me or are absolutely none of those Lucozade adds even slightly funny?

eightyfish wrote: »
    OT - but is it just me or are absolutely none of those Lucozade adds even slightly funny?

Nope not just you!

LOL Karly's grand until she opens her mouth.:D

I usually love scottish accents but I think Karly's is odd, funny words too....Marcus' breath is 'hoochin' and makes her 'boke':).

Karly sounds a bit like Nadine coyle from girls aloud. It's hard work to listen to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Im not even watchin it properly this year but just happend to see that rough pink mohawk one giving out to the posh english guy and all I can say is what a complete tool she is.

Felt really bad for the poor guy. I ****ing hate people like her who think they are always right and think they are better than people.

Yeah Joe, she did go over the top. He didn't mean to offend anyone. Big thick eejit, that's what she is. He's such a tool but he is cringingly funny to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yep, we saw that with Coolio and Michelle in CBB as well, when Coolio got accused of bullying when all he was doing was pushing Michelles buttons.
    And ditto Rex and Darnell with Aussie Sara at the backend of last years show.

The 'powers that be' seem to be paranoid that the tabloids are waiting for 'Big Brother embroiled in yet another bullying scandal' type headlines (and they are probably right) and are nipping arguments too early.
    It'll spoil the show.

Fo Sho!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

God i hate Kris so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

What was it that Freddie said that got Lisa soooo aeryated? I couldn't quite catch it but janey she heard it alright.

Marcus bring in the female viewers? I don't think so!

I want Sree to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Am I the only one who thinks Freddie might be an actor and not for real?? :confused:

He's like a potty theatre actor, like a cross between Kenny Everett and Stephen Fry. Mad as a brush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Provided he's actually for real and not put in there by Big Brother (I'm still not convinced!) then I think I might like him...no need for Lisa to attack him like that.

He's what we call in my neck of the woods 'harmless'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

We must be from the same place then Ann, cos that's exactly what I'd call him - or maybe "a bit innocent".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok whats goin on has it all kicked off big time .......no live coverage!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Just came home from being out, and turned on the live feed to see a MASSIVE fight between marcus and Lisa, something to do with skitting noreen or something, they then cut the feed I think after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

its back now.....something is going on lisa still up ....hates this i want to know...

:eek:
    Tuning in now.
    /ah feck...
    /the bloody Bedroom view, where nothing is happening.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Just before the feed cut I think Carley told Marcus to **** off, and Lisa started again, and Cairon got involved about something that happened earlier, then it cut. I think security came in as it was getting pretty heated in there between Angel, Marcus and Lisa.:pac:

Advertisement