Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I meant to bold the other part about me watching this year?
    Didn't you have to watch the catch up last year, I remember you always posting after BB, not during.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

OMG! Why did Freddie nom Marcus?! His only friend in there!

cos he knows that Marcus was talking S**t about Siavash earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

jobucks wrote: »
    so he told marcus he nommed him, will he nom freddie now???

Marcus wanted to be nominated.

cos he knows that Marcus was talking S**t about Siavash earlier

Good call fluffy. It had nothing to do with the fact that Marcus asked for it...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

OMG! Why did Freddie nom Marcus?! His only friend in there!
    jobucks wrote: »
    did i just hear right... he nommed Marcus

I thought that for a second but he wanted him to nominate him.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Did you hear Bea 'no one's going to nominate Dave'.....'Dave who'd nominate you?'.......
    Then 'Bea's 2nd nomination is for David'.....Ffs! I'm getting a headache with annoyance..I haven't hated anyone as much as her in years.

What a wagon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Am i the only who doesnt like that BB has changed it that housemates can now talk about nominations?

I hate it aswell. It has to be the end of BB. Whoever is behind this year just seems to have stopped giving a boot about the show.

It'll be a shame if Marcus isn't there. He is entertaining, and possibly the only one to put Bea in her place.

Good call fluffy. It had nothing to do with the fact that Marcus asked for it...:rolleyes:

EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME......I missed that bit.....
    Marcus uses that old "put me up" line to cover up for the fact that he would've been going up anyway.....Classic defense mechanism
    Well, I'm not bothered if I'm up, 'cos I asked to be put up anyway, so there:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did you hear Bea 'no one's going to nominate Dave'.....'Dave who'd nominate you?'.......
    Then 'Bea's 2nd nomination is for David'.....Ffs! I'm getting a headache with annoyance..I haven't hated anyone as much as her in years.

She's a compulsive liar with sociopath tendancies. I studied medicine for a few years and its known as the Makosi complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Marcus asked everyone to put him up, unfortunately I think he thinks he is untouchable,

because he killed 100 people one after the other in 4 hours and got some disease where his skin fell off his body only to wake up and see god had cured him and made him ultra cool.

Didn't you have to watch the catch up last year, I remember you always posting after BB, not during.:pac:

No i dont watch the catch up, i just download the episodes, i always had something going on when they were showing so never got to watch it much, but im just chilling tonight got a tooth yanked out today so thought i would watch tonights episode.

Did i hear correctly Marcus and Siavash nominated Bea?

Dogfaces boobs are HUGE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Am i the only who doesnt like that BB has changed it that housemates can now talk about nominations?
    They did this in an attempt to save Marcus and Freddie, the 2 most entertaining housemates. By trying to expose the obvious scheming against them they could have swung the votes and nearly succeeded when David sacrificed himself.

Rodrigo just got hypnotised.
    Bea is the devil incarnate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

this is just a load of horse sh*t, talking about noms, asking people to nominate them, no reprecussions for any rule breaking.... has BB lost the plot????

SUCKS..... all the signs are there that this is the last series.... I'd say the staff are packing their bags as we speak...

Lol Rodrigo staring at Dogface's boobs.

For someone so smart, Bea speaks like a remedial class student. Even David is able to string a sentence together quickly.

Oh ffs, what the hell is that woman on???
    "I'm going to move bed's Freddie"

What are they, married.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

What we need now is for Lisa or David to ask BEA who she voted for , bet she lies and tells them Freddie and Marus and then BB to show all noms ,her face would be priceless

Roddy stared hmmmmmmmmm if only they were mine,

HW should just give her the Scottish kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd love to possess Freddie's body for 2 mins...so I could leap off the bed and strangle the evil bitch with one of her own legs!!!!!

Notice how Halfwit asked her to cut him some flack
    Seems to me that he has been informed of Marcus's chat with Bea

Seriously Freddie, tell her to GTFO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

OK, I believe that he's genuinely upset, but you know what, it's a fact that most tears are selfish, so he's just feeling sorry for himself, but he's also responsible for the situation.
    When he and Bea were marking the cards of the other housemates, and he was her enforcer/bitch, he didn't have a problem with her judgemental persecution of other HM's, but now that Bea's razor sharp tongue its been turned on him he's not so happy about it.

• Advertisement

I dont want to pick up something off you???????

he's gonna have a breakdown if she doesnt lay off him

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    What we need now is for Lisa or David to ask BEA who she voted for , bet she lies and tells them Freddie and Marus and then BB to show all noms ,her face would be priceless

yes it should be a prize for two of the house mates for doing some task, to get to see all the nominations in a secret room of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Bea needs a good hard swinging kick into the GEE!

uncomfortable viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Emotionally terrorised a classic line from halfwit think it just about explains what Bea manages to do to people and all with a smile on her face!!!
    And even though its slightly true i cant muster up much sympathy for Halfwit though he does look a broken man there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Bea is awesome, i wish i could make people feel like crap and cry like that :)

Shes the no 1 mind game genius ever!!!

conorhal wrote: »
    OK, I believe that he's genuinely upset, but you know what, it's a fact that most tears are selfish, so he's just feeling sorry for himself, but he's also responsible for the situation.
    When he and Bea were marking the cards of the other housemates, and he was her enforcer/bitch, he didn't have a problem with her judgemental persecution of other HM's, but now that Bea's razor sharp tongue its been turned on him he's not so happy about it.

yeh man but she dissed his aura

HW hit the nail on the head there, Bea has indeed been "emotionally terrorising" him.

Freddie as the victim is a much better prospect for winning than Freddie the cocksure pig.

What's Bea gonna say to Roddy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

"I'm moving beds, Freddie"

"Ok"

... *hmm....that wasn't the reaction I was after, let's kick this thing off*

"So now I'm going to tell you in minute detail why you're sh*t and why I don't want to be anywhere near you".

Advertisement