Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

will he tell her now TGF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Poor Halfwit. Bea is a cúnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mdwexford wrote: »
    Bea is awesome, i wish i could make people feel like crap and cry like that :)

Shes the no 1 mind game genius ever!!!

Can she possibly a) get Freddie and Macus evicted on successive weeks whilst worming her way into the other gang b) cause a big rift in that gang getting Charlie and Roger evicted next c) go back to being Missy Nice Nice for the last week (new audience maybe for the last week) and beat no hopers like Lisa and David to the top prize.

It would be the greatest coup ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Eh, are BB gonna intervene in this at all, or allow it to go on?

WELL i guess it was close to a GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

SHE'S finding it distressting? SHE is?

God almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus Freddie will want to hide away when he watch's this back.
    What a mean bitch she is.
    Rodrigo is very gentle when giving his opinion to Bea.:)

You tell her Freddie, while lying on your back.

/jeeze she has crippled that guy emotionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Between emotional terrorism and voice causing panic attacks, am i the only sicko lol'ing here :D

Hes on the verge of stabbing her i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Ah god help her SHE is finding it distressing!!!!! Then someone must do something cant have BEA feeling distressed!!!!:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

If thats not bullying I dont know what is, people have been reprimanded for a lot less in that house over the years

• Advertisement

Marcus is one to talk about "snapping out of it". Took that loser 3 days to snap out of the Noirin/Siavash thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

My God, she is even twisting what she said last night while talking to Siavash there.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

jobucks wrote: »
    uncomfortable viewing

A little bit for sure.
    Can she possibly a) get Freddie and Macus evicted on successive weeks whilst worming her way into the other gang b) cause a big rift in that gang getting Charlie and Roger evicted next c) go back to being Missy Nice Nice for the last week (new audience maybe for the last week) and beat no hopers like Lisa and David to the top prize.

It would be the greatest coup ever.

Man your mind must be racing with scenario's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

If thats not bullying I dont know what is, people have been reprimanded for a lot less in that house over the years

She told him he was negative and wanted to get away from him and he starts to cry like a big blooming bouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Bea face went Freddie said " its all on camera " was great, There was a moment of panic in her eyes .

Just a moment , then back to game plan ,

I think that show has just sealed wolfmans faith

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Has anyone else noticed how when people say things like "you said x, y and z last night" or "remember you said this" - she generally fails to remember it. "Did I say that? I don't remember saying that...you must be making that up".

His crying is a bit much, but it must be so frustrating when you're the victim of someone like Bea. She befriended him purely for her own interests then turned on him at the flick of a switch. Not even a quick and painless turn, she made sure the knife was well and truly twisted in to his back on the way.

She told him he was negative and wanted to get away from him and he starts to cry like a big blooming bouse.

emotional bullying is a lot different to physical bullying, she's been wearing him down since she went in there and now it's reached it's peak....
    I would consider what I watched tonight to be a form of bullying, maybe not extreme but definitely not nice... my 2c

Dont worry I wont call ofcom:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Bea face went Freddie said " its all on camera " was great, There was a moment of panic in her eyes .

Just a moment , then back to game plan ,

I saw that:mad:, she didn't look too happy when Rodrigo spoke to her either. She knows how this might look to the outside world. Then to Siavash she twisted it totally. It's unbearbably maddening.

• Advertisement

Has anyone else noticed how when people say things like "you said x, y and z last night" or "remember you said this" - she generally fails to remember it. "Did I say that? I don't remember saying that...you must be making that up".

if you lie a lot that tends to happen, cos you cant remember what is truth and what is not

His crying is a bit much, but it must be so frustrating when you're the victim of someone like Bea. She befriended him purely for her own interests then turned on him at the flick of a switch. Not even a quick and painless turn, she made sure the knife was well and truly twisted in to his back on the way.

And the way she gave out about the way Noirin treated Siavash..what a hypocrite!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I found it hillarious when people thought Noirin was the ultimate scheming bitch in her last weeks in the house, i think that now that people have a bit of perspective on things and obviously looking at Bea's behaviour everyone can realise she wasnt that bad at all.

Ann22 wrote: »
    And the way she gave out about the way Noirin treated Siavash..what a hypocrite!!!!

I must admit she is a right biatch......
    And she is certainly being very rough on Halfwit but I think he should man up and tell her to f off away from him

Noirin is Antigone in comparison to Bea.

I found it hillarious when people thought Noirin was the ultimate scheming bitch in her last weeks in the house, i think that now that people have a bit of perspective on things and obviously looking at Bea's behaviour everyone can realise she wasnt that bad at all.

Noirin wasn't a scheming bitch more like a selfish user but she wasn't an evil cow like this abomination of humanity.

I must admit she is a right biatch......
    And she is certainly being very rough on Halfwit but I think he should man up and tell her to f off away from him

For all of the talk about HW's intelligence, he isn't really that smart, I don't think. Also, it prob didn't help when she was cuddling up to him at the start saying that they were just two hippies that fancied each other. She reeled him like a prized rainbow trout, toyed with throwing him back in the water, then decided to gut him instead.

emotional bullying is a lot different to physical bullying, she's been wearing him down since she went in there and now it's reached it's peak....
    I would consider what I watched tonight to be a form of bullying, maybe not extreme but definitely not nice... my 2c

Dont worry I wont call ofcom:D

I know it's not nice and even though I feel a little sorry for him getting caught up in her web, I feel that he was one of those who was happy enough to turn on Noirin and not feel a bit bad about it all

For all of the talk about HW's intelligence, he isn't really that smart, I don't think. Also, it prob didn't help when she was cuddling up to him at the start saying that they were just two hippies that fancied each other. She reeled him like a prized rainbow trout, toyed with throwing him back in the water, then decided to gut him instead.

I love it so well put.

• Advertisement

She absolutely went to town on the poor fool but not in the way he had envisaged:D

He must be cringing now when he thinks back on his chats in the DR about their "perfect sexual connection":eek:

Advertisement