Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I must admit she is a right biatch......
    And she is certainly being very rough on Halfwit but I think he should man up and tell her to f off away from him

I'm going to lie awake in my bed and fantasize about what I'd love him to say to her. No way is he able for her...she just loudly shouts stuff like 'oh stop Freddie..why are you doing this to me?! You're upsetting me, talking negatively about everyone!' What could you say in your defence without sounding childish? 'What in the fcuk are you on??It's you you mentalist that's been giving out about everybody!' She'd just say 'Oh I've had enough of your negativity, I'm all upset now'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I know it's not nice and even though I feel a little sorry for him getting caught up in her web, I feel that he was one of those who was happy enough to turn on Noirin and not feel a bit bad about it all

Thats true, and Noirin was positively saintly in comparison...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I found it hillarious when people thought Noirin was the ultimate scheming bitch in her last weeks in the house, i think that now that people have a bit of perspective on things and obviously looking at Bea's behaviour everyone can realise she wasnt that bad at all.

I never gave Noirin credit for having the intelligence to be able to scheme, she was just a silly little girl taking advantage of some horny blokes in the house. She is not on Bea's level whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I must say though that I am loving all the fights, backstabbing, paranoia, tears, tantrums, lies and general negativity in the house.......

OH MY GOD, I truly am an evil woman

but honest to god, much more interesting to see than Rod and Charl circling around each other the past few nights:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

mdwexford wrote: »
    I never gave Noirin credit for having the intelligence to be able to scheme, she was just a silly little girl taking advantage of some horny blokes in the house. She is not on Bea's level whatsoever.

100% agree with you there mdwexford about Noirin.
    Sure, Bea made mincemeat of her in the last week she was there.......
    How right was Noirin when she said to watch out for her;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I must say though that I am loving all the fights, backstabbing, paranoia, tears, tantrums, lies and general negativity in the house.......

OH MY GOD, I truly am an evil woman

but honest to god, much more interesting to see than Rod and Charl circling around each other the past few nights:D

Yeah, I wish they would just get on with it. It would be a total one-way street though. Rodrigo is clearly more in love with Charlie than Charlie is with him.

I know it's not nice and even though I feel a little sorry for him getting caught up in her web, I feel that he was one of those who was happy enough to turn on Noirin and not feel a bit bad about it all

If Halfwit turned on Noirin, assuming you mean the support Marcus stuff
    it was only 'cos of his concern for Siavash and she really was a cow to him tho imo she didn't deserve that ...Bea had her own reasons for turning on her. Now if they all went into the diary room and protested for Bea to go, I'd be delirious.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

oh I like bea

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Headshot wrote: »
    oh I like bea

jesus mate ,just as well you don't have the same taste in football clubs:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Bea and Halfwit talk like complete freaks.. Its like a script out of a film:pac:

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    jesus mate ,just as well you don't have the same taste in football clubs:D

because i hate halfwit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

oh I like bea

I think she is the best HM ever on BB, not only is she winding them up but she has the public to a point of wanting to bury her somewhere and dance up and down on the clay to make sure she doesn't do a Carrie.

I hate her.:mad:
    But I love watching the drama unfold.:D

I think she is the best HM ever on BB, not only is she winding them up but she has the public to a point of wanting to bury her somewhere and dance up and down on the clay to make sure she doesn't do a Carrie.

I hate her.:mad:
    But I love watching the drama unfold.:D

I know what you mean. I passionately hate her...but I love having my passions aroused:o.

Just had a mad thought , If you could send in one boards poster into the house , who would it be ? and Why ?

My choice

MDWexford

Think he would go mad and kill half of them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

just watchin it on plus1 - sophie is hysterical. the size of her boobs have definitely increased!! shes brilliant, i actually think i want her to win!

did i hear halfwit right

marcus the wise :pac:

lolz good one

oh and id vote for myself to go into the house

ill bring my gun :D

Just had a mad thought , If you could send in one boards poster into the house , who would it be ? and Why ?

My choice

MDWexford

Think he would go mad and kill half of them :D

Haha you know im just a keyboard warrior John.... ;)

Haha you know im just a keyboard warrior John.... ;)

I suppose
    BET you thought this is the last place you see me. COZ never thought I'd see you here . Sad really but i get suck in every fcuking year:D

Hmm Are any of the housemates students ..............
    coz I know how much you love them :D

ps
    Remember to keep the 27th Nov free

very weird

i had a look at betfair to see the prices of marcus and halfwit

and the weird thing is all the HM's are up for eviction

must be a mistake

marcus is 1/4 and freddie is 7/2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Marcus will get what he wants on Frday , shame Lisa is not going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i dont think a housemate has made me more angry than bea has, i cannot wait for her to get the boot, and leave to a chorus of boos. she truly is a horrible horrible bitch. i feel so sorry for halfwit, she has totally worn him down to a mess. raaaaah!! she drives me mad!!

like to see freddie stay just to see Bea reaction , will she think his still the public favour and start to play him again ? I think she will and the worst thing is he'll prob fall for it.:eek:

I suppose
    BET you thought this is the last place you see me. COZ never thought I'd see you here . Sad really but i get suck in every fcuking year:D

Hmm Are any of the housemates students ..............
    coz I know how much you love them :D

ps
    Remember to keep the 27th Nov free

Ha didnt think this would have been your thing for sure although there's quite a few poker regs here i wouldnt have expected either. Nah i watch it every year too, just too addictive when there's nowt else on at 4am.

lol.

Yeah no worries, will do.

Somewhat back on topic before we get banned i guess :pac:

Freddie has surely sealed Marcus's fate tonight with the water works in the bed sympathy vote, cant see him going now.

very weird

i had a look at betfair to see the prices of marcus and halfwit

and the weird thing is all the HM's are up for eviction

must be a mistake

marcus is 1/4 and freddie is 7/2

They actually have the market priced up on Sunday i think before nominations even take place as far as i know, they keep everybody priced up just in case something changes between now and Friday or someone walks or whatever.

Betfair dont make mistakes...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

They actually have the market priced up on Sunday i think before nominations even take place as far as i know, they keep everybody priced up just in case something changes between now and Friday or someone walks or whatever.

Betfair dont make mistakes...;)

Even in the winners market you can still back Benaizir, Sree etc if you have insider information on a returning housemate.
    Was mayhem 3 years ago when the rumour started that one of Nikki Graham, Grace etc was going back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Poor Freddie... he's really not able to deal with the scheming, back-stabbing bitch is he? :( As others have said, it made for uncomfortable viewing last night and she has some f*cking cheek going on about being upset and his "negativity" when what she's doing is emotional bullying pure and simple - even though she may try to dress it up with the amateur psychology ****e she spouts :mad:

I'm amazed that BB didn't step in, and I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few complaints were made to Ofcom after last night. As Marcus says, it IS only a gameshow at the end of it, and Freddie does NOT deserve that sort of treatment regardless of whether you like watching the guy or not.

If/when Marcus goes, Freddie (and the rest - even though they don't realise it yet) will have lost the only person with a bit of perspective regarding BB as a show, AND the only one who has no problem telling Bea to f*ck off.
    She was NOT impressed when her attempt to drive a wedge between Freddie and Marcus failed miserably when Marcus told her to just cut the guy some slack - so she immediately reverted to type and started bitching about him to the others! :mad:

Lisa was looking VERY pleased with herself in the diary room too - she's clearly loving the tension over the last few days. Bad as she is though, you know where you stand with her. She's definitely not in Bea's league.

I'll be very sad to see Marcus go myself, but I can't see him surviving a public vote against Freddie - unless people do a mercy eviction by getting Freddie out and away from Bea, thereby leaving Marcus in to kick off against Bea (and BB!) some more! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Poor Freddie... he's really not able to deal with the scheming, back-stabbing bitch

Your post sums it up really. What a horrible person Bea is.

This is a very difficult decision. HW is being emotionally destroyed and Marcus is the only one with enough balls to call it. Neither of them should go!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

eightyfish wrote: »
    Your post sums it up really. What a horrible person Bea is.

This is a very difficult decision. HW is being emotionally destroyed and Marcus is the only one with enough balls to call it. Neither of them should go!

I said earlier that in order to give both a chance to stay,BB should have as punishment for breaking the rules made them pick a HM each to go up with them.

This would have caused an electric atmosphere in the house if Halwit had picked Bea and Marcus picked Lisa.

It would have led to great TV and a great eviction night.

I don't think BB are interested in making it entertaining this year though.

I said earlier that in order to give both a chance to stay,BB should have as punishment for breaking the rules made them pick a HM each to go up with them.

This would have caused an electric atmosphere in the house if Halwit had picked Bea and Marcus picked Lisa.

Totally agree , I can't help feeling that having Freddie or Marus evicted is more of a punishment for the viewers than the Housemates ,
    Really think BB has just given up this year . If there not a twist on Friday then its just lame.

Only saving grace is the fact that freddie is favour to stay ,which will keep the tenison in the house for another week and who knows we may get a dream eviction next week Freddie v Bea. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Not a good idea.
    Bea would have been a certainty to go in this situation, and with Bea going so much of the tension would have disappeared.
    Keeping the Queen in the house is the most important thing for the program at the moment. Everyone else can be sacrificed.

Advertisement