Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

I said earlier that in order to give both a chance to stay,BB should have as punishment for breaking the rules made them pick a HM each to go up with them.

+1
    This would have been clever.

Of course you'd then get the BB cynics crying foul play.
    Bea would have been a certainty to go in this situation, and with Bea going so much of the tension would have disappeared.

True also.

Maybe they should just evict everybody bar Halfwit and Bea and force them to live together until the end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Someone in DS posted this and I thought I'd share:

Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. It can be brought about through bullying, intimidation, physical or mental mistreatment or trickery, or by embarrassment if a person is revealed to have committed a socially unacceptable act.

Bea has mastered the art of humiliation and her actions shown on last night's HLs say more about her psychological inadequacies than anything she may attempt to reveal about Freddie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Reports in the sun are that Sophie is preggers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

woooo would explain her boobs growing

A BB baby for Sophie and Kris :D

• Advertisement

jobucks wrote: »
    Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. It can be brought about through bullying, intimidation, physical or mental mistreatment or trickery, or by embarrassment if a person is revealed to have committed a socially unacceptable act.

Very philosophical. Not so many words required, I think.

Sun rubbish. She's just putting on some weight, as you do in the BB house. Dogface to win!

She's ok, she can be funny at times, i went off her when she went into the diary room with 'team Marcus' against Noirin that time, then she's against Marcus again the next week.

I dunno who i want to win, but since i have money on Charlie i'll go with him

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Has anyone else noticed how when people say things like "you said x, y and z last night" or "remember you said this" - she generally fails to remember it. "Did I say that? I don't remember saying that...you must be making that up".

I commented on this last night to my bf, she's always saying it.

Bea's ability to turn things around and make herself look like the victim is unbelievable. I absolutely hate her.

So pissed off that it's Freddie Vs Marcus :mad:

i went off her when she went into the diary room with 'team Marcus' against Noirin that time, then she's against Marcus again the next week.

Sure you're not talking about Bea?
    I commented on this last night to my bf, she's always saying it.

Your boyfriend is a she?

I thought the worst thing that Bea said last night to Freddie was "Whyyyy are you taaaaalking like that." That really upset me. It was obvious that Freddie was having trouble getting his words out, plus he's dyslexic and he has said before that this can have an effect on how his words come out.

Sorry for the double post but I'm fuming over her treatment of him*. Last night's show was very disturbing to watch, one of the most uncomfortable HL shows I've ever seen. Bea is a disgusting individual.

*(Yeah, I know it's only a gameshow, but still! :o)

• Advertisement

eightyfish wrote: »

Your boyfriend is a she?

No, if you read what I quoted and not just my post, it makes sense.

No, if you read what I quoted and not just my post, it makes sense.

It does indeed. My mistake. :rolleyes:

I thought the worst thing that Bea said last night to Freddie was "Whyyyy are you taaaaalking like that." That really upset me. It was obvious that Freddie was having trouble getting his words out, plus he's dyslexic and he has said before that this can have an effect on how his words come out.

I know! I was screaming (well talking loudly) at the TV "That's just the way he talks!!!!"

It was distressing to watch. And then when he got upset and was telling Siavash and Rodrigo why he was crying and had told them EXACTLY what she said EXACTLY as she said it, she comes back in. What she should have done was apologised. But what she actually did was say something like "I don't want you saying things like that, you misquoted me". No he didn't!

Reminds me of horse face grace but far worse.

eightyfish wrote: »
    Sure you're not talking about Bea?

Your boyfriend is a she?

Nope, Dogface went into the diary room with the rest of them on behalf of Marcus!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ha, they just make it up as they go along, such a rag of a "paper".
    It was obvious that Freddie was having trouble getting his words out, plus he's dyslexic and he has said before that this can have an effect on how his words come out.

Really, i did not know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

mdwexford wrote: »

Really, i did not know this.

Yeah, he talked about it a bit in the beginning. Sree made fun of him for it.

Yeah, he talked about it a bit in the beginning. Sree made fun of him for it.

Yep and Davina pulled him up on it when he was evicted, the little sh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Charlie and Marcus hatched a plan to embarrass Rodrigo last night.
    For this week's British shopping task, Rodrigo, Charlie and Sophie will take part in an etiquette challenge.

The housemates had been speculating that a lookalike of the Queen would enter the house as part of the task.

However, Charlie revealed that he was planning to tell an unsuspecting Rodrigo that it was the real monarch.

Marcus spotted an opportunity, and told Charlie: "How funny would that be, if he thought it was the real Queen and you started fighting?"

Charlie gleefully announced that the Brazilian would be "furious" and "devastated". He agreed to start a fight, drop the food or throw cake at the impersonator.

"That's what I'm going to do," he nodded. "He won't be expecting it, he'll be trying to be all polite. 'Oh, I'm so sorry about this', and there's me throwing cake."

Marcus laughed that the prank would be "heroic" but warned that Charlie might discover that it was the real Queen after all.

"I'd leave the house," Charlie announced. "I'd just walk out."

Now that I would love to see, I can't decide if Rodrigo would pass out with horror or have a swing at Charlie for being dishonourable.:pac:

fintonie wrote: »
    it didn't bother him to much when he was letting Karly have it with both barrels.

Did I say it did at some point?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Bea is an unpleasant individual, no doubt about it. But does anyone else think Freddie is an unbelievable sap?!
    Why is he soooooo upset??? My own bf wouldn't be that upset if we had a disagreement!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

MelanieC wrote: »
    Bea is an unpleasant individual, no doubt about it. But does anyone else think Freddie is an unbelievable sap?!
    Why is he soooooo upset??? My own bf wouldn't be that upset if we had a disagreement!:rolleyes:

No because in the real world people can get away from each other after arguements. I'm sure halfwit feels trapped and cornered in the house now and everything that upsets him is a million times exagerrated while he's so confined.

MelanieC wrote: »

Ah but that's a bit different.

Aside from the fact that they're in a house where they can't just get up and go out for a walk or whatever...she's been messing with his head from day 1. She befriended him straight away, cuddled with him etc...he was absolutely convinced there was something there (which, in fairness was mostly his own fault for assuming that), but she milked it for all it was worth.

Even if you take the attraction factor out of it...the mere fact that she's so incredibly frustrating to argue with, because you can't, since she's all "I didn't say that? Why would you say I said that? You're telling lies about me and you're so negative and it's making me a sad panda". That would absolutely wreck my head at the best of times...never mind thinking I might actually have something special with that person before all of that.

So yeah...I think that might be part of why he's upset :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Now that I would love to see, I can't decide if Rodrigo would pass out with horror or have a swing at Charlie for being dishonourable.:pac:

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, according to The Sun (yeah, i know)
    charlie is on a mission for the shopping task to make roddy believe the impersonator is real. I'd dont think he'd risk the shopping budget for a joke no matter how good the joke would be

BB ruining all our fun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, according to The Sun (yeah, i know)
    charlie is on a mission for the shopping task to make roddy believe the impersonator is real. I'd dont think he'd risk the shopping budget for a joke no matter how good the joke would be

They sure are, what the hell is wrong with them this year at all.
    10th Birthday Suprises and shocks, my eye. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Aside from the fact that they're in a house where they can't just get up and go out for a walk or whatever...she's been messing with his head from day 1. She befriended him straight away, cuddled with him etc...he was absolutely convinced there was something there (which, in fairness was mostly his own fault for assuming that), but she milked it for all it was worth.

Even if you take the attraction factor out of it...the mere fact that she's so incredibly frustrating to argue with, because you can't, since she's all "I didn't say that? Why would you say I said that? You're telling lies about me and you're so negative and it's making me a sad panda". That would absolutely wreck my head at the best of times...never mind thinking I might actually have something special with that person before all of that.

Fair enough. Still, I can't help wishing the boy would grow a pair of balls and be a man! I used to like him a lot at the start when he was all arrogant and spouting facts at everyone. At least he was sure of himself back then. I don't like him anymore since he's become this whiny self-pitying lapdog hanging off Marcus and Bea. He's lost his aura.:(

I dunno, it still looks pretty good!

He's going to go mad when he finds out the truth!!!

Story 1

Story 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Sorry for the double post but I'm fuming over her treatment of him*. Last night's show was very disturbing to watch, one of the most uncomfortable HL shows I've ever seen. Bea is a disgusting individual.

*(Yeah, I know it's only a gameshow, but still! :o)

it didn't bother him to much when he was letting Karly have it with both barrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Did I say it did at some point?

I think thats sorted now;)

fintonie wrote: »

What do you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I agree wholeheartedly.....especially annoying when she insists in spouting out crap like 'why are you upsetting me?!' and 'I'm so sick of you analysing everyone!' in front of the other housemates.. it's painting a really bad picture of him, making him a prime target for nominations.

Advertisement