Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

right im gettin the boat over shes dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

What is Marcus talking about, hes bonkers.

edit to say omg how can Sophie be that brain dead, she is so stupid its unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm actually just short of throwing things at my telly!!! Bea is the most manipulative housemate that BB has ever seen! No one in there has a clue just how evil she is. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm actually just short of throwing things at my telly!!! Bea is the most manipulative housemate that BB has ever seen! No one in there has a clue just how evil she is. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    2.gif

If you let her get to you, she's won.:D

Great tv though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I wish David would stop that fake gagging :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Oh how I wish someone would throw Bea into tha bog......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Just look at that beatch sitting on David's lap! After nominating him!

Eh, Charlie, HW was joking when he said that about Marcus going home, but it's ok, twist it to suit your own needs, ya two-faced pleb.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

WTF is Bea doing sitting on Davids lap? BB really need to do something to mix it up in there for the last few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

1st Wispering gallery 11/4 2nd Fav
    2nd Recession proof 13/8 Fav
    3rd Alazari 20/1 ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Unless BB intervene, it's going to be Freddie V Siavash next week, nightmare :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fcuk I really hate Bea and I'm beginning to hate Charlie the sh*t stirring little pr*ck. I'm in well bad form now. Please BB do something to let that Bea b*stard bitch be shown to the whole house in her true colours!!!:mad:

Awww, I hate that feeling when your horse almost wins :( Story of my Cheltenham week :(

qc3 wrote: »
    1st Wispering gallery 11/4 2nd Fav
    2nd Recession proof 13/8 Fav
    3rd Alazari 20/1 ;);)

why why why ???

I'm a few mins behind..Marcus so doesn't want to go, did you hear that? 'I'm not going to start a row 'cos that'd keep me in' yeah Marcus that's why you're going to lie low. I really do think HW doesn't expect to go tho'.

Is there a fog on the horizon? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Jesus Bea like a chess master thinking about four moves ahead the whole time , Look at the postioning tonight in every shot she between Lisa and David , after next week (freddie/marus v Siavash )its divide and conquer :D

Oh feck why does dopey Freddie keep saying Marcus is likely to go? That's not going to go in his favour..I think maybe it would be better if Marcus was kept 'cos he would be more capable of showing Bea up than gormless Freddie.

Hmm, I think it might be time for Freddie to leave the building. It's very showing that when he's down, none of the "floaters" (and I mean that in every sense of that word) go to see if he's ok.

I think he needs Ravi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

The face on Bea as she hugged Freddie! What a b!tch!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Freddie needs to stop saying Marcus is going , he'll be out.

Marcus says he wants to go what a load of rubbish he will be forgotten in a week.

• Advertisement

bansheee wrote: »
    Freddie needs to stop saying Marcus is going , he'll be out.

Marcus says he wants to go what a load of rubbish he will be forgotten in a week.

You're right.

The look on Marcus's face when he heard his name told a different story.
    He was fuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

m83 wrote: »
    The face on Bea as she hugged Freddie! What a b!tch!

Wow, I rewound this a few times to see if I was mistaken, what a totally nasty look on her face as she moved past him.

bea really thinks she is right wow shes gone in the head,,

her dad is a millionaire if she asked him for the money for a holiday he would tell her to go fook (her words),

even daddy knows her best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

MOD EDIT: All anti-BB posts should be put elsewhere.

Tobyglen, I'm watching you....

Where did they get all the food from, and how come only a few are eating and the rest are in bed?

EDIT:

I'm guessing only the HMs that passed the task got the food.

token trade id say,, not sure how many got it but i would say all of them except Lisa.

fintonie wrote: »
    token trade id say,, not sure how many got it but i would say all of them except Lisa.
    Really, why Lisa?
    What did I miss.:pac:

because I just asked them not to give her any ;)

If only that worked.:D

• Advertisement

it would be great to see someone jumping up out of the bed in a dream state and batter her with Charlie.

Advertisement