Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wow, I rewound this a few times to see if I was mistaken, what a totally nasty look on her face as she moved past him.

Wasnt sure if i imagined that or not.

Bea is tv gold, kudos to whoever selected her as a housemate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

my god, is anyone watchin this??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

What's happening? I have no live feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

my god, is anyone watchin this??!!

Yeah seen it, gonna be a good episode tomorrow/tonight, Bea pullimg out the ol croc tears after churchill told her a few home truths. Charlie there playing the role of thick geordie very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Charlie there playing the role of thick geordie very well.

Wor lad is canny at it ahreet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've just had a bit of a catch up on the goings on of last night.
    Charlie is treading on very dangerous ground by siding with Bea. He doesn't even understand any of the arguments that are going on, he's just siding with who he THINKS will make him look better. He's unbelievably contrived and it's going to become clearer and clearer. Bea is poisonous, and most of the house are too stupid to realise.

Marcus chewed her up and spat her out last night and, of course, she played the victim and called him a bully :rolleyes: She actually had the audacity to say to him "Don't give it if you can't take it!" OMG!!! I can't believe this girl is for real! She psycho analysis everyone and every situation, yet she is the least self-aware person I've ever seen on that show.

It's such a pity that Marcus is going to go this week. He was brilliant last night. I hope to god that Bea goes next week. I don't care about her being "good TV"...I can barely watch my TV with her face on it!! I've a feeling she could be up against the winner of this week's eviction. Freddie V Bea....immense!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

yes Marcus sure did put her in her place, I think she is dilisional she just dose not realize what she is doing, she suffers from I'm a complete gob****e syndrome, it rare but easy spotted,
    I think Marcus is not gone yet, well I hope hes not gone, this row could save him,
    then fecking Freddie gets up to have a go, my heart is pounding, budum budum budum then he was sent back to bed like a little child fs, I do think Freddie might go now if its not to late.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Its still very marginal in the bookies 1/3 Marcus, 3/1 Freddie.
    So Marcus is considered about 75% likely to go, but that sort of figure is very much in 'it could still go either way yet' territory.

As a comparison, for Sree v Freddie, it was 1/100 Sree at this stage.

Freddie has made a bit of a mess of being up this time to be honest, realistically it could have been another penalty kick for him, but too many overconfident comments could yet cause his comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Going by the spoilers(i can never resist) gonna be a good episode tonight, hope they show everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Its absolutely disgusting the way Bea has stuck the knife in and wormed her way into the Lisa and David group. I cant stand David he is a complete gimp! I like dogface but when i watch her when she is around Lisa and the like she is a complete turn off for me, "i hate Marcus, team Marcus, i hate Marcus"

• Advertisement

Wow, I rewound this a few times to see if I was mistaken, what a totally nasty look on her face as she moved past him.

I had to do the same missed it first time round, fcuking hell that was some face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I see Charlie was clever enough in the mids of all the carnage to get his mantra in,

I just wana win it for me maaaa to make her proud, it just looked so ooooooooooooo heres a chance to say it again, he says, I dont want to get involved I dont want tae commintate like, I can ney understands the big words like (then stupid laugh and smile),

but when HW came out of the bedroom he was on him like a shot straight into the abuse,

he shows his true colors here, as he thinks HW will go and because the rest of the house don't get on with him he feels safe attacking him.

he is so 2 faced,,, excuse me I'm gona fook you out of it now but i reely do like yis.

Just been watching some of the old videos on the channel 4 website, 10 years of BB if you get the chance check out some of the videos.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/10-years-of-bb/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Have not seen the row yet , But if Marus has put her in her place , it could be his saver this week , There is enough anti Bea feeling out there to save him and boot Freddie, If its good TV we want next week surely Marus v Bea is going to be all better than Bea v's a whipped Freddie , Also if Freddie goes she be soooo confident that she got it backstabbing move right .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Anyone else think Bea is a schizo?, failing that a plant?
    In fairness to Marcus he calls it exactly as it it, for that you have to give him credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Love Marcus or hate him he has been the same from the beginning,barring the Noirin craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Aidric wrote: »
    Anyone else think Bea is a schizo?

By "schizo", do you mean "suffering from Schizofrenia"? If that's what you're asking, then no, I don't think she's Schizofrenic.

If you're asking if we think her moods change like the wind and that she manipulates people all over the place...then yes, I do think that.

More sociopathic tendancies than schizofrenic, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

If Marcus leaves I'm afraid the whole house will fall apart and something ridiculous like lisa/rodrigo/charlie will be the final 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    [...] it could be his saver this week[...]

The editing for tonight is crucial. A lot happened yesterday (Rodrigo meeting the "queen" will take up a good bit of time) so it will be interesting to see how much time they devote to the Marcus/Bea argument. If Marcus was up against anyone else, I'd want him to stay. I do think he's a better HM than Freddie, but the reason I want Freddie to stay is because I don't want Bea to think she's won.
    Love Marcus or hate him he has been the same from the beginning,barring the Noirin craic.

I agree, he's been very consistent. No bullsh*t about him. He's probably the only one in there who has stayed completely true to himself and not put on an act.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kellsum

I think final three will be dogface/charlie/Roddy and tbh it has to goto dogface out of that three but I would like Siavish to win but that will never happen with lisa/David/Bea ruling the roost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

How is big brother not roaring laughing??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Birdie086 wrote: »
    How is big brother not roaring laughing??

She is just about keeping it in.:D
    I love when BB is funny and lord knows we need funny for a while.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

When did the row happen? When will we see it? Tonight???

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I hope so, or they will keep it for tomorrow night.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

oh man i dont know if BB is going to be ready for how upset he's going to be. Sutrely he's going to kill someone.

This is shaping up to be a good episode. Love roddy when he is like this sooo cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm so excited to see it! If it doesn't show it tonight I'll have a look at what WesternNight's posted.

zuroph wrote: »
    oh man i dont know if BB is going to be ready for how upset he's going to be. Sutrely he's going to kill someone.

Yeah wont be good when he realises whats going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

marm maw mam mum

jesus christ

Advertisement