Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

df1985 wrote: »
    freddie is so condescending! if someone like him called me "dude" id smack them.
    Chill dude, it's only a gameshow.:P
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

WTF Charlie?? Talk about stirring.

Also I was only half paying attention but was Halfwit okay with Markus telling him to go to bed or was Markus being snarky when he said 'Cheers Freddie'? Assuming he was okay with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I fcuking hate Bea!!! :mad:

or at least dislike her very much.

She is playing a smart game. I really hope she's booted next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

2 main BB forums have crashed after tonights show lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

GOD I CANT STAND THAT TWO-FACED FALSE C*NT!!! :mad:

*deep breath..... *

She can sit there telling Marcus she owes Freddie nothing and doesn't give a **** etc and the second he puts her straight out comes the whiny voice, accusations of bullying and crocodile tears!! :mad:

LOL at Freddie though when she accused Marcus of being able to give it but not take it! :D

And WTF was Charlie at?? Is he REALLY that stupid that he can't see through her??

Marcus FTW.. I think tonight's show may just swing the vote to keep him in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Tough stuff to watch without causing damage to the TV.

I'd marginally prefer Marcus to go, as I'd hate to see Bea vindicated.

Though I guess whichever of them goes that she'll twist it that it was because of how mean he was to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

its unfortunately win win for her this week. and i can see her getting nommed next week yet. BB needs to give us a break here, they cant have her in the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think Marcus was brilliant tonight. Charlie hates Freddie and that's why he was sitting there agreeing with her. What a tool he is and I suspect there's a mean streak there too. Why did he go out and tell them Freddie was laughing in the diary room?
    I know I keep saying it but I hate Bea soooooo much!!!!!!!!

Tough stuff to watch without causing damage to the TV.

I'd marginally prefer Marcus to go, as I'd hate to see Bea vindicated.

Though I guess whichever of them goes that she'll twist it that it was because of how mean he was to her.

But Bea would much rather Marcus went as he is about the only one in there capable of giving it right back to her and calling her on the crap she comes out with.

Marcus going tomorrow night would would make her day,so to speak.

She knows she is stronger than Freddie in an argument so my reckoning is she would prefer him to stay.:pac:

She won't be up next week. It'll be the person who stays Friday and Siavash who'll be up next week and it'll be all down to Bea whispering about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think it's too late to save Marcus. If this had happened a week ago then he would be safe, especially with Freddie's over-confidence. But I think Marcus will have gotten a lot more votes over the last few days. Although most of the votes cast are during the Friday night show so it could be a very important edit tomorrow night.

If Marcus wasn't up for eviction this week I think his odds to win would be shortening like mad with the bookies. Oh Marcus, WHY did you ask everyone to nominate you? :o

Tomorrow night's eviction night drinking game: Take a drink every time the N word (I can't even bring myself to say it :mad::mad:) is mentioned.

But Bea would much rather Marcus went as he is about the only one in there capable of giving it right back to her and calling her on the crap she comes out with.

Marcus going tomorrow night would would make her day,so to speak.

She knows she is stronger than Freddie in an argument so my reckoning is she would prefer him to stay.:pac:

I think after that row tonight that will be the case alright. I hope he doesn't apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I don't know if I can watch it anymore. I get really annoyed. Especially when people like charlie are sticking up for her.

He'll dish it out to Freddie but he is too afraid of Marcus :p

Ann22 wrote: »
    She won't be up next week. It'll be the person who stays Friday and Siavash who'll be up next week and it'll be all down to Bea whispering about them.

I don't know, I think she could be up. Rodrigo and Sophie's nominations are going to be very important, I think they could go either way. Of course Bea will be doing the rounds all weekend to try and get her way though :rolleyes:

What I don't understand is why don't Freddie, Marcus and Siavash tell David and Lisa EXACTLY what Bea was saying about them behind their backs the first few weeks? I think it shows a lot of integrity on their parts that they're not doing that.

I think it's too late to save Marcus. If this had happened a week ago then he would be safe, especially with Freddie's over-confidence. But I think Marcus will have gotten a lot more votes over the last few days. Although most of the votes cast are during the Friday night show so it could be a very important edit tomorrow night.

If Marcus wasn't up for eviction this week I think his odds to win would be shortening like mad with the bookies. Oh Marcus, WHY did you ask everyone to nominate you? :o

Tomorrow night's eviction night drinking game: Take a drink every time the N word (I can't even bring myself to say it :mad::mad:) is mentioned.

The B word?

/I don't know what N word you mean.:o

The B word?

/I don't know what N word you mean.:o

negativity :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Marcus owned Bea and always will. :D

Jako8 wrote: »
    I don't know if I can watch it anymore. I get really annoyed. Especially when people like charlie are sticking up for her.

He'll dish it out to Freddie but he is too afraid of Marcus :p

I find it really upsetting too. My heart was pounding and I felt all shakey after the row. I had to have a bowl of cornflakes and a cup of tea to calm myself down. I'm all for controversial folk in BB that get us all talking. People like Noirin, we love to give out about but this entity in the form of Bea is too much. If someone bashed her head in with a hammer ...if I was the judge overseeing their murder trial.... I'd let them off with a weeks community service.:o

Oh right :), and right.:mad::mad::mad:

I knew straight away what word you meant. It's ridiculous the way she keeps saying it.

• Advertisement

I find it really upsetting too. My heart was pounding and I felt all shakey after the row. I had to have a bowl of cornflakes and a cup of tea to calm myself down. I'm all for controversial folk in BB that get us all talking. People like Noirin, we love to give out about but this entity in the form of Bea is too much. If someone bashed her head in with a hammer ...if I was the judge overseeing their murder trial.... I'd let them off with a weeks community service.:o

This post made me lol :D I hope your cornflakes helped with the nerves :pac:

For the first time, I was wishing Noirín was still in the house. Imagine her and Bea having it out??? That would be some catfight. I doubt Bea would be anything like she is if Noirín is still there. She's the alpha female in there but that's not exactly difficult, she only has Dogface and Lisa to contend with! And I'm furious at Tom for leaving. I think he would have been an unreal HM, and would have been brilliant at putting Bea in her place :(

I knew straight away what word you meant. It's ridiculous the way she keeps saying it.
    :D
    What threw me was N is right between B and M on the keypad.:o
    I thought ibarelycare had hit the wrong one.
    IE: Bea and Marcus.:pac:

D'oh!

I thought ibarelycare had hit the wrong one.
    IE: Bea and Marcus.:pac:

D'oh!

I knew straight away 'cos it's something that's always annoyed me about her. Noirin annoyed me 'cos she kept saying the f word. ('fun' loike:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

:D lol

This post made me lol :D I hope your cornflakes helped with the nerves :pac:

For the first time, I was wishing Noirín was still in the house. Imagine her and Bea having it out??? That would be some catfight. I doubt Bea would be anything like she is if Noirín is still there. She's the alpha female in there but that's not exactly difficult, she only has Dogface and Lisa to contend with! And I'm furious at Tom for leaving. I think he would have been an unreal HM, and would have been brilliant at putting Bea in her place :(

Dunno about Tom as he wasn't really in there long enough to make much of an impression on me, but I don't think Noirin woud have stood a chance! While it would have been fun to watch, Noirin's "power" lay in the genuinely mystifying hold she had over the men in the house - and as I've said before, I honestly do not see the appeal myself! :confused: By the time she was evicted, she'd already alienated most of them, and was relying totally on Isaac to back her up. :rolleyes:

Faced with someone like Bea she'd have folded like the rest of them.. Marcus is really the only one who can stand up to her, and that's why it'll be tragic if he does go tomorrow! :(

(EDIT: And now I'm upset too as you and I normally seem to agree on the BB happenings :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

starting to like Bea

am i the only one ?

If Freddie stays will Bea start sucking up to him? If she does, he's that stupid he'll fall for it:rolleyes:.If Marcus stays, she'll do her best to paint him in a bad light to the rest of the housemates 'cos she can't afford for him to stay as he knows her form.
    I wish these two weren't up but think positive..I know we've all been dreading her delight at either of them going, in particular Freddie...but when you think about it..she has something to worry about in the person who stays. Freddie 'cos he's clearly popular and her treatment of him will be unsupported by millions, Marcus 'cos he can see through her and isn't afraid to say it - happy days:).

Headshot wrote: »
    starting to like Bea

am i the only one ?

Yes, yes you are! :P

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

(EDIT: And now I'm upset too as you and I normally seem to agree on the BB happenings :D)

:( I was beginning to feel a connection :(

• Advertisement

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Dunno about Tom as he wasn't really in there long enough to make much of an impression on me, but I don't think Noirin woud have stood a chance! While it would have been fun to watch, Noirin's "power" lay in the genuinely mystifying hold she had over the men in the house - and as I've said before, I honestly do not see the appeal myself! :confused: By the time she was evicted, she'd already alienated most of them, and was relying totally on Isaac to back her up. :rolleyes:

Faced with someone like Bea she'd have folded like the rest of them.. Marcus is really the only one who can stand up to her, and that's why it'll be tragic if he does go tomorrow! :(

I think you're right. Noirin had capacity to enthrall the men but she wasn't what we call in my neck of the woods 'a targer'...she wouldn't have been mean enough to stand up to Bea...she was braver at the end with Isaac behind her.
    I'm still seething at the 'Irish runner' comment.:mad:

Advertisement