Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

why are they just on those two in bed when others are still up .....come on......hates that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

If they want to keep the viewers that are left they really should give them something to watch.
    This is just silly.
    /I'm off to bed, nite peeps. 0/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Three fights in three days? It's starting to get interesting. :D

tonites was the best......hope they goin to show it.....

For those who missed it last night.

Marcus-v-Lisa last night

Fair play to Marcus because Lisa is a bully.

• Advertisement

i love lisa.....she rocks.......keep her in for lots more of it........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

They should keep Halfwit in for awhile he is ridiculous/cringeworthy/dopey makes for some funny viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

For those who missed it last night.

Marcus-v-Lisa last night

Fair play to Marcus because Lisa is a bully.

Go on Marcus :) Lisa is a absolute wagon! I thought Charlie was a little sly with the stuff he was saying.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Wow, bet they wont show the whole thing at the highlights show though.

I really liked when marcus was able to point out everyone's good points, i'd say it helped dispel the tension.

I don't think it'll be the last showdown between lisa and marcus, she'll have his card marked now.

Go on Marcus :) Lisa is a absolute wagon! I thought Charlie was a little sly with the stuff he was saying.

She is vile, and doesn't she hate it when someone stands up to her.

All she could do was try to shout him down but he wasn't having any of it.
    He has certainly gone up in my estimation, it was very well said.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I can't understand why they're showing Sree so much. Is it because people like him? Because I can't see hwo that could be the case. If it's because people hate him, I don't see why they'd want to see much of him. I'm personally fast forwarding through the majority of bits where he's having one of his discussions!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Thanks a mil for that Sharpshooter. Feck, that Lisa one is a big loudmouth:mad:, was so glad Marcus didn't sit back and take it the way poor simpleton Halfwit did.
    Tyler, It crossed my mind too that Charlie has a sly side. I didn't like the way he was all nicey nicey with Sophia when Saffia had her back turned after the row. He runs with the foxes and hunts with the hounds methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Sree makes my skin crawl the way he is with Noirin! I had completely forgotten that Rodrigo was in the house until I saw him in the diary room!

He's trying to be everyone's friend in there but they will get sick of it, and yes Rodrigo hasn't had much air time so it's easy to forget he is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ew Sree is so slimy! He was coming on to one of the girls -coulda been Noirín- almost the second they were in the house. He said his parents are trying to find a wife for him, I get the impression he went into the BB house to look for a wife himself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I like how Marcus handled that idiot Lisa and how he said it to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ProperDeadly

I really liked Lisa up until tonight. Think she's turning into a bit of a Sophia now-being so argumentative about everything.

Still can't stand Sree, everytime he's talking to someone its like he's giving them a lecture. I feel sorry for Nóirín the way he has grown so attached to her!

Lisa acted like a bloody child in that argument because she wanted to drown out what Marcus was saying as she knew it was the truth.

Sree is too in your face for my liking, he seems to think he's Jeremy Kyle sorting out peoples problems and giving advice.

Sree is a seriously creepy little man..like someone you'd meet on hols who'd try to sell you something and then follow you home:eek:. Poor Noirín, she doesn't want a bit of him hassling her. I'm sure she feels low...while all the other girls are so glam and she looks so silly.

Yes Ann I'm hoping that BB have something nice planned for Noirín because it is getting her down.

I loved Marcus standing up to Lisa, no prizes for guessing who those two will be nominating.:pac:

• Advertisement

Just fininshed watching it now. Freddie is just useless at standing up for himself, he's just such an easy target for bullies. That Lisa one would drive you pure mad, I don't know how Marcus kept from battering her, that silly behaviour of hers was purely to antagonize him..and Noirin isn't doing herself any favours siding with her and calling Freddie a dumbass.

There's a programme on E4 starting now about Jade, I might give that a look, there will most likely be clips of that years BB.
    I thoroughly enjoyed that year.

So did I, I liked Kate and Jonny. I saw him on an ad for something recently. I was at a wedding on the night of the final. I left it early to head into town to watch it in a pub...turned out I couldn't hear it..I was going mad. A great series alright. Remember Jade was sitting in her skin that time during the poker game:eek:....and the embarrassing moment when Pj gave her the cold shoulder the morning after the night before:o.

Ah yes, I felt so sorry for her that morning, he was so blatant about wanting nothing to do with her, funny how he didn't feel that way the night before.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna give this programme a look now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

we need more people like rachel from last year in the house... that would really get the fun going............................. NOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

This year is definitely brewing up nicely, there could be war at any minute now, lots of people hate each other etc, cracking viewing :)

cant believe i have it on and they all sleeping.......:(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just fininshed watching it now. Freddie is just useless at standing up for himself, he's just such an easy target for bullies. That Lisa one would drive you pure mad, I don't know how Marcus kept from battering her, that silly behaviour of hers was purely to antagonize him..and Noirin isn't doing herself any favours siding with her and calling Freddie a dumbass.

I thought Freddie was hilarious last night, just throwing in the odd word here and there when Marcus was ranting! I still have a soft spot for Freddie, even though he's a bit of a tool. Loved Marcus last night, it was time someone put Lisa in her place, I think she reckons she's Queen Bee in there.

yeah she thinks she is top dog alright but she has to stay in fights are good to watch get rid of lisa fights will be gone.......hope dogface is up this week...how far will she go for that mag deal!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

That Lisa is a nasty, aggresive, bully, hope she doesn't last too long in the house. I wasn't too keen on Marcus before, but well done to him for standing up to her. Norin was so irritating "I need to lose weight anyway, so I'm going on hunger strike", yawn.... Aboslutely love Freddie.

Advertisement