Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

fcleere wrote: »
    marcus has gone way up in my estimation, after he gave bea a right goin over!
    you could see her face visibly drop when he was going on about the 4 million people....legend!

Pity it's only about 2 million!

Anyone hazard a guess at how self-aware Bea is?

Like does she genuinely believe that she is a positive happy person, hard done by the ignorant aggressive people surrounding her?

I posted this yesterday but she is the least self-aware person in there, if what she is saying is true! I do find it hard to believe that she thinks she is a happy, nice person, but some people just are that delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder if she realises fully how she's coming across. I think it's a mixture of both. She gets carried away with the sound of her own voice and can't even remember half of what she says..then at others I'm sure she's well aware of her actions and is deliberately manipulating situations.. All in all, she's a total cow.

I think she *thinks* she's very self aware and aware of how she's playing the game. But when people like Marcus and Freddie challenge her at her own game, she doesn't seem to have any idea how to respond other than to pull the victim card.

When she told Freddie that he's used to being the smartest person and therefore thinks he can win any argument...I think that's exactly the way she is too. What she says about other people are true about her. And I think deep down she knows it but is way too proud to admit it.

/end amateur psychology in fear of becoming Bea-like :(

I wonder what Bea's letter from home will say. Surely not "you're doing great love, we're so proud of you!" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I wonder what Bea's letter from home will say. Surely not "you're doing great love, we're so proud of you!" :eek:

If the way she is is in any way down to her family then it'll go something like:

"You're doing great! Don't let others get you down, be true to yourself. You're a positive, genuine person and the public will see that!" and blah blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

This is a slight change of topic...there's a thread on ds ''no respect for Rodrigo disowning his own'' saying he's being disloyal to his own country being so keen to become British. Someone posted this surprising comment.

I havn't read the DS thread.
    I think Roger is more interested in English culture rather than British.

It probably surprises a lot of Irish people (as they are our traditional enemy) but England/English people is/are viewed very positively in a lot of the world.

Or more specifically a very quaint view of well spoken upper class English, having tiffin, Shakespeare, a good education, military bearing, the stiff upper lip, Ascot and Henley and rowing down the Thames in a topper etc.

So Roger isn't necessarily being disloyal to Brazil, more just being a typical tourist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think she *thinks* she's very self aware and aware of how she's playing the game. But when people like Marcus and Freddie challenge her at her own game, she doesn't seem to have any idea how to respond other than to pull the victim card.

When she told Freddie that he's used to being the smartest person and therefore thinks he can win any argument...I think that's exactly the way she is too. What she says about other people are true about her. And I think deep down she knows it but is way too proud to admit it.

/end amateur psychology in fear of becoming Bea-like :(

Think you've just summed her up. Imagine having her as a girlfriend:eek:. Imagine all the rows and the drunken arguments that go on and on all night. No one in their right mind could stick her.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

you have to hand it to bea though, she is playing a serious game. she's definitely the most hated housemate this week by the public but she's not going and someone who nominated her is. it really doesnt look like she's gonna be up next week either. she won't win but she'll be in the final.

she actually managed to make possibly the most popular housemates the ones receiving the most nominations. they were the strongest bunch. it's gonna be interesting to see how she plays siavash. she has lisa, david and charlie on her side and rodrigo and sophie are fickle so they can be easily swayed. she is trying to get rid of the three boys.

bea is incredibly evil or an evil genius, depending what way ya look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Think you've just summed her up. Imagine having her as a girlfriend:eek:. Imagine all the rows and the drunken arguments that go on and on all night. No one in their right mind could stick her.

Most of the rows would probably take place with her explaining to the bathroom mirror why she is right, while the BF is sitting up in bed, rocking back and forward eyes vacant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

she's already started on the siavash attack, its subtle, but she always talks of the three and throws his name in at the end, to incriminate him in whatever she's giving out about at the time. i love how she'll have the audacity to say they've abandoned her when really she ****ed off and sat herself in between lisa and david.

It probably surprises a lot of Irish people (as they are our traditional enemy) but England/English people is/are viewed very positively in a lot of the world.
    Or more specifically a very quaint view of well spoken upper class English, having tiffin, Shakespeare, a good education, military bearing, the stiff upper lip, Ascot and Henley and rowing down the Thames in a topper etc.
    So Roger isn't necessarily being disloyal to Brazil, more just being a typical tourist.

You're probably right. Think the poster was referring to their history of colonising half the world not the cool English stuff....some Irish person replied to their comment...

"as i'm irish i totally agree with you and can see YOUR point,biggrin.gif but would you ask to see the PM on a canadian BB and more or less beg to get your canadian passport - anyhow canada is full of ex-scots/english and obviously the french"

I could appreciate the culture of another nation but could never imagine living in another country feeling in my heart that I wasn't Irish. I don't think any less of Rodrigo for his feelings tho' as God knows what his home was like. Check out clip of him on 'Hollyoaks', :).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdGjpZufRM

• Advertisement

clearly the plan is, get rid of freddie, siavash etc, and she knows lisa is hated, so she has a better chance of winning cos she'll be "the nice one in the house". im interested in what she'll do with charlie and sophie ..

She's playing it the way they used ot do in 'Survivor'. All the backstabbing and lying to get rid of strong opposition.

zuroph wrote: »
    clearly the plan is, get rid of freddie, siavash etc, and she knows lisa is hated, so she has a better chance of winning cos she'll be "the nice one in the house". im interested in what she'll do with charlie and sophie ..

Forgetting that the public are well aware how far from nice the delusioned bea is. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Can't see Bea being up Keeponrockin. I can only see her getting 3 nominations at the most.
    Havent been following nominations too closely Ann so u prob right on but seein as Channel 4 have Noel Edmonds on a contract when Bea does go:D..Bring back Swap Shop for one night only.:p.Noel is standing at bottom of stairs instead of Davina..Bea gives it the oul **** You Boo me all u want high and mighty act.. Noel pulls the Lever..Trap Door Opens..Bea drops 25 foot into the Gunk-Tank(containng the leftovers of Marcus and Siavash's vomit) and Davina interviews her from adjoining step-ladder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

if she was to get rid o the 3 guys then she would be next. no one in lisa's group would vote for one another i think!

but i'd love to see daayvid bludgeoned to a pulp! what a gimp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

I say olde boy have you a glass of pimms to add to the list stated above......good show olde boy,..... carry on......tally ho........ :D

I am well travelled and most countries in a lot of the world view English people in a negative way.........might be due to the fact that you invaded them...........plus the football hooligan CHAV'a dont help...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Just watching the live feed, pity i dont know how to do spoilers. A great convo going on between the two most least likely housemates to be having a heart to heart - they are actually having mutual appreciation moment

Havent been following nominations too closely Ann so u prob right on but seein as Channel 4 have Noel Edmonds on a contract when Bea does go:D..Bring back Swap Shop for one night only.:p.Noel is standing at bottom of stairs instead of Davina..Bea gives it the oul **** You Boo me all u want high and mighty act.. Noel pulls the Lever..Trap Door Opens..Bea drops 25 foot into the Gunk-Tank(containng the leftovers of Marcus and Siavash's vomit) and Davina interviews her from adjoining step-ladder :D

I'm going to comfort myself with that image next time I'm trembling with anger:)..ArmaniJeanss said 3 votes may be enough...cool. She could be out next:D.

I say olde boy have you a glass of pimms to add to the list stated above......good show olde boy,..... carry on......tally ho........ :D

I am well travelled and most countries in a lot of the world view English people in a negative way.........might be due to the fact that you invaded them...........plus the football hooligan CHAV'a dont help...:)

Who are you talking to?? :confused:

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Just watching the live feed, pity i dont know how to do spoilers. A great convo going on between the two most least likely housemates to be having a heart to heart - they are actually having mutual appreciation moment

What did I miss Birdie? What were they saying about Bea? Any sign of lisa copping on to her? Ps when you click on reply and the box comes up look at the little icons at the top. There's one for spoilers. Click on that and the two spoiler brackets come up. Anything you type between them will be blanked out when you submit your post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:..Imagine..from there on in just gets scary..JOHN WAYNE BOBBITT:pac:

Birdie086 wrote: »

Just click the Spoiler box that is just above :P when you hit the reply, and put whatever you want spoilered in between.
    put your post here
    :pac:
    Try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

:D
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:..Imagine..from there on in just gets scary..JOHN WAYNE BOBBITT:pac:

The main thing about her that would drive you nuts is that she does not listen to what people say. She filters everthing she hears to suit her bizarre view of the world.

The little she does listen to she then twists over and over till she's a victim.

I have noticed that ever since she went into that house she has tried to make someone out to be bullying her. David was first .. had she had her way there she would of had him evicted.

Let's not forget about Karly's sugar daddy .. she was gonna on as if he was going to have her whacked when she got out.

It's what I now call the Shilpa Shetty Syndrome™ .. :D

Nic

I didn't know wolves could swim :P

Nico22 wrote: »
    :D

The main thing about her that would drive you nuts is that she does not listen to what people say. She filters everthing she hears to suit her bizarre view of the world.

The little she does listen to she then twists over and over till she's a victim.

I have noticed that ever since she went into that house she has tried to make someone out to be bullying her. David was first .. had she had her way there she would of had him evicted.

Let's not forget about Karly's sugar daddy .. she was gonna on as if he was going to have her whacked when she got out.

It's what I now call the Shilpa Shetty Syndrome™ .. :D

Nic
    Shilpa was nothing like Bea.:confused:

its that since Shilpa won because she was bullied, people are trying to make out the'yre being bullied to garner public affection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 PLOTTER2

i am not in anyway a fan of lisa id use the word hate for her but its just a game show, but f"cking hell shes played a blinder of a game, thats it now shes going to make the final week in my mind anyway, next week she will turn the attention on to freddie and bea and one will go with the other following the next week with maybe someone else in a double eviction or a suprise wednesday eviction and thats it then the final week shes home and dry until the vote to win and shes out but she will have made it , it will be like the weakest link and shes not it, we should call her ann robinson, that vote to save when hira went gave lisa the golden ticket to the end with all her lap dogs gathering around. cant wait to see the paranoia set in between her clan while she sits at the bus stop just chilling like the villin she is, ( soory about the long rant i just hate people like her getting lucky and having a deluded view of themselves it bugs the sh"t out of me) am i wrong or blinded by a strong disliking for her.

Damn right she was. She went on and on .. and when Jade, god rest her, used a stock cube she started with the poor me crap that Bea does ..

She actually said 'that's all I ordered off the shopping list' .. total liar. Rememeber it like yesterday .. that's why Jade called her a Liar .. why she was screaming 'why lie?, why lie?' ..

Can't stand people who play the victim for no reason other than to get attention ..

Nic

PLOTTER2 wrote: »
    i am not in anyway a fan of lisa id use the word hate for her but its just a game show, but f"cking hell shes played a blinder of a game, thats it now shes going to make the final week in my mind anyway, next week she will turn the attention on to freddie and bea and one will go with the other following the next week with maybe someone else in a double eviction or a suprise wednesday eviction and thats it then the final week shes home and dry until the vote to win and shes out but she will have made it , it will be like the weakest link and shes not it, we should call her ann robinson, that vote to save when hira went gave lisa the golden ticket to the end with all her lap dogs gathering around. cant wait to see the paranoia set in between her clan while she sits at the bus stop just chilling like the villin she is, ( soory about the long rant i just hate people like her getting lucky and having a deluded view of themselves it bugs the sh"t out of me) am i wrong or blinded by a strong disliking for her.

What bugs me about Lisa is that she repeats what people say back to them, or just confirms it ..

Like if Marcus said .. "I'd love to read some magazines" .. she'd say "yeah, you'd love magazines cause that's what you like innit" ....

Bugs me ta feck it does ..

• Advertisement

Nico22 wrote: »
    Damn right she was. She went on and on .. and when Jade, god rest her, used a stock cube she started with the poor me crap that Bea does ..

She actually said 'that's all I ordered off the shopping list' .. total liar. Rememeber it like yesterday .. that's why Jade called her a Liar .. why she was screaming 'why lie?, why lie?' ..

Can't stand people who play the victim for no reason other than to get attention ..

Nic
    To get nitty gritty about it, the stock cube was Shilpa's.
    Jade used it.

Advertisement